SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she actually wore those leather pants to the funeral.

Why are they both asking people to vote for Saffron on Strictly all of a sudden? Other than to try and stay relevant of course.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
They are with bellepr same as that you tuber. Must have both got the alarm go off to insta support her. Made me laugh, joliar called her a friend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe the disrespect coming from them , just when you think they cant get any worse and narcissistic they do ! And those trousers look absolutely ridiculous , as does everything she bought on Asos, that blue jumper is hideous. She should really hire a proper stylist, that woman who was in their house looks so frumpy and not like someone you should take advice from regarding clothes.

Reactions: 15
I think she actually wore those leather pants to the funeral.

Why are they both asking people to vote for Saffron on Strictly all of a sudden? Other than to try and stay relevant of course.
Same PR company as Saffron by the look of it, so they've been told to.

Jonathan got changed for the funeral as you could see he was wearing a shirt and black tie in the breakfast clip Anna posted. Not convinced Anna did as she won't have many black clothes as it's not in her colour palette.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her stories this morning :mad: so he vlogged the funeral? Because nothing can’t be monetised eh JJ? These people make me sick to my stomach

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I can’t watch their videos as I despise them too much. But if he filmed the funeral he should be reported.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How painfully fragile is his ego that he had a hire a jaguar f type for like 3 days in Scotland. Whenever he’s around his family you know he’s showing off!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
How painfully fragile is his ego that he had a hire a jaguar f type for like 3 days in Scotland. Whenever he’s around his family you know he’s showing off!
Ohman, that's just beyond sad. You're there for a funeral, not to show off... it's not about you, you sad and pathetic little man.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can you imagine how angry she would have been had someone who didn’t think much of him had filmed her dads funeral? He is going for the angle of a funeral in the highlands being such a community affair, her dads could have been video’d with the tag of a ‘professors funeral ‘

Saying that she doesn’t give a tit about anyone so why would I expect her to tell joliar not to stoop so low, gotta get those views. He is never going to do the right thing, never. I had hoped she had a tiny bit of Scorpio integrity but I was so wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
They did not really film the funeral, did they?? Please tell me that's not true..... I know he couldn't give a toss about this man or his mum to be honest, but please say he is not going to be this much of an hole. If he is, I hope his siblings will never talk to him again.

• Angry
  • Heart
5E1F2473-AAB4-4376-9B73-16B77397E0A1.png

dancing around and laughing in the room..what TF is wrong with them, childish

also Anna’s face is so slappable today
D3BC63FA-9F66-476C-A5B9-120F327BC3AF.png
40233939-3BE3-4711-9A4B-B62C01FDB9E3.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.