SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since Anna starred this whole act I have began to dislike their channel more and more. She is so false! Also how she speaks to johnatan to try and act funny when it's just really rude and uncalled for.

They try to showcase themselves as 'real people' they are so far beyond real at this stage. The part that really done it for me was when Anna moaned that johnatan did not sort the prices from 'High to low'. It is insane! She acts like such an entitled - does she think all the kids who watch her vlogs can afford to do that? She thinks she is above and beyond everyone.

Also her sister Erica, how is she affording her flat in Brighton? She uploads one video a month!
I can’t stand her to be honest she is so stuck up, and with Erica I guess there is a lot more money to be made in YouTube than we think And because of her Instagram followers she probably gets upwards of £750 per ad on Instagram

Reactions: 5
Ohman, that's just beyond sad. You're there for a funeral, not to show off... it's not about you, you sad and pathetic little man.
Waiting for the thumbnail. Like I said, it will be either the two of them pretending to look "sad", or Jon's mother crying.
He's despicable.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Waiting for the thumbnail. Like I said, it will be either the two of them pretending to look "sad", or Jon's mother crying.
He's despicable.

. SM-G960U .
I can guarantee it’ll end with J sitting down talking to the camera about how life should be ‘celebrated’ and you shouldn't be sad when someone passes. Teaching great life lessons and emotions to kids as always. Not.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I can guarantee it’ll end with J sitting down talking to the camera about how life should be ‘celebrated’ and you shouldn't be sad when someone passes. Teaching great life lessons and emotions to kids as always. Not.
It’s interesting in Leah’s latest Instagram neither of the scumjolies are featured

Reactions: 9
Yes, funerals are often a get-together with family you haven't seen for a while. It can be a good experience to catch up, and sure people share stories and laugh and 'celebrate life'... But I doubt anyone other than these two would call a funeral weekend 'amazing'. It's still a very sad occasion that deserves respect, no matter how much you might laugh and drink afterwards...

Oh, and about him not calling him stepdad and that being quite normal because his mum got together with him when Jonathan was already an adult.. sure, but it's not him not calling him that, it's him making sure that everyone knows that he was NOT (!!!!) his stepdad. He mentioned that a few times, really wanted to make sure the audience all knew that. That's what made it disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes, funerals are often a get-together with family you haven't seen for a while. It can be a good experience to catch up, and sure people share stories and laugh and 'celebrate life'... But I doubt anyone other than these two would call a funeral weekend 'amazing'. It's still a very sad occasion that deserves respect, no matter how much you might laugh and drink afterwards...

Oh, and about him not calling him stepdad and that being quite normal because his mum got together with him when Jonathan was already an adult.. sure, but it's not him not calling him that, it's him making sure that everyone knows that he was NOT (!!!!) his stepdad. He mentioned that a few times, really wanted to make sure the audience all knew that. That's what made it disgusting.
So much this! Funerals in my family are very much a celebration of the person's life, and it's great to see family and spend time together. But nobody in my family would ever call a funeral/memorial an " amazing weekend" and nobody would be posting instastories of goofing off at the hotel.
And the people who posted about not calling their parents' spouses stepmom or dad, I agree that it totally isn't the issue. You all sound as though you actually treat the person with respect. This jerk didn't. He can't even treat the man's passing with any respect.

• Sad

I hate Joan as much as the next person but I always called my “stepmother” my dad’s wife. It seemed disrespectful to my mother to have a second mother.

Reactions: 6
So J&A wanted everyone to vote for Saffon ha guest what she went this week.
Wondering why there didnt do it from the start?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I hate Joan as much as the next person but I always called my “stepmother” my dad’s wife. It seemed disrespectful to my mother to have a second mother.
Again, that is fine. But he kept saying 'he is NOTTTT my stepdad!!', making sure that everyone knows he has nothing to do with this man. It's very stroppy teenager the way he kept going on and on about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I can’t stand her to be honest she is so stuck up, and with Erica I guess there is a lot more money to be made in YouTube than we think And because of her Instagram followers she probably gets upwards of £750 per ad on Instagram
I don't know if this YTer was just joking (cause of the context the remark was made in) but someone I follow has 300k subs and gets around 10k per month/ 120k per year. Granted that's probably before tax.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s interesting in Leah’s latest Instagram neither of the scumjolies are featured
Who is Leah? Is that a sister? What do I type in to find her Instagram? I like to see how insignificant the SJs are to the people in their lives. For example, Sabrina seems to have genuine friends (and a pretty amazing looking life, I wish she vlogged), what little she has of Anna on her Instagram looks awkward and forced.

Again, that is fine. But he kept saying 'he is NOTTTT my stepdad!!', making sure that everyone knows he has nothing to do with this man. It's very stroppy teenager the way he kept going on and on about it.
Exactly this, there was absolutely no need to even go on and on about it, he only had to say " my mum's partner" . Immature twit!

Reactions: 10
Who is Leah? Is that a sister? What do I type in to find her Instagram? I like to see how insignificant the SJs are to the people in their lives. For example, Sabrina seems to have genuine friends (and a pretty amazing looking life, I wish she vlogged), what little she has of Anna on her Instagram looks awkward and forced.
Leah Joly. J sister.
I did notice Anna doesnt like most of her pictures.

New thread suggestion: Sociopath SJs monetising funerals for a quick buck, now the troll can afford his Tesla Cybertruck

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have never seen a funeral treated like an AD before.
am I supposed to now want to go to a funeral, they’re selling it to me but it feels all kind of weird.

it is weird you pair of bleeping, bleeping idiots.
Yes, super weird how people are saying they're excited to watch the vlog. What the duck are we coming to?

Funerals can be a celebration of life, except those 2 arseholes never celebrated him in life. They didn't even have anything nice to say about him when they so casually mentioned he'd passed away. It's like the only thing they celebrated was having some different content for their channel. Much like the whole campervan trip was never about Farquhar and supporting/ distracting Jonno's Mum but a desperate attempt at interesting content when the Dubai trip went tits up. Funny how there's hotels near there now too, didn't think there were any 😉.

Looks like they have another photoshoot with Belle PR this week. Hopefully the stylists will bring some shoes for Alessia and let them keep them. Disgusting they can pay a stylist for them and thousands on ASOS but their 2 year old who's feet were bleeding still hasn't got new shoes.

• Angry
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.