Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Picador

C41F7A8D-0F85-465F-AF48-DA3B4EBDD071.png
‘Off on a mini trip’ - you’re going to a funeral not a trip 😠 they have been so disrespectful about this whole situation, now posing for pictures on a ‘mini trip’ 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Pinkiiii

Looonnngg time lurker here! So hi everyone!

I know this was probably mentioned **years ago** but Anal used to attend the same doctor as me back in Ireland. They had to put up no filming signs up in the waiting room because they were so ignorant and filmed inside the waiting room. No awareness of peoples privacy. Even back then they thought they were the shit.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Fizmozoo

I was reading this article about Narcissistic Mother's. Literally Anal down to a T. 😲

Screenshot_20191110_233647.jpg

Screenshot_20191110_233453.jpg

Screenshot_20191110_233845.jpg

Anal, do yourself and your children a favour and read this article.
This is what you are. This is what we see. This is who your children see. Seek help before it's too late for your little children. 😣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Picador

Tonight’s vlog - Anna joking that trolls will think she’s a horrible mother for not letting the kids decorate the tree. You know what, I do Anna. It’s ridiculous. Look at Emilia’s face when she walks in and sees the tree is already up and she wasn’t involved. I get wanting it to look nice, fine jiggle things about once the kids are in bed, but for gods sake let them help. Having kids makes Christmas all the more special, and decorating the tree is one of my faveourite childhood memories, why banish them from the room???? Emilia clearly was upset, and I don’t blame her...

• Sad
Reactions: 35

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Anna's 'worst day' is having the fridge and cupboard full after shopping has been delivered???
There are people who will open their cupboard tonight and only find a tin of baked beans to feed their family with.
They are absolutely disgusting!!
For her to fake cry over that and moan at him and think this is relatable?? Nope. nope.
And yet they claim to want to help people who are struggling over Christmas?? Wow...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

paolo

Chatty Member
At the Mc Donalds drive thru they have a conversation about Anna want veggie burger and it taking more time. Anna says something like "excuse me for wanting to save the planet".
Ummm...
Anna said this stupid thing whilst wearing a suede jacket made of cow skin. Anna said this whilst Emelia is wearing leather skirt and jacket made of cow skin. Anna said this whilst the boys are wearing leather jackets made of cow skin and Allesia is wearing uggs made of sheep skin.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

karenjet

VIP Member
My impression is that Jonathan just worships Anna and would cut off his limbs to please her. And that’s why she loves him. She keeps saying he’s funny but she never laughs at his jokes! Nobody does! Except when they’re in company and people give a little laugh to be polite.

I think he just lives to please her, sometimes at the expense of his kids and his family.

I’m sorry, I feel guilty being so mean but Anna is so out of touch with reality it’s ridiculous. Almost £400 of clothing is cheap? Oh, fuck right off. And little does she know I bought an almost identical jumper to one of her’s for £8 from pep&co!

She talks to her husband like complete dirt. Is a complete snobby cow. Seems to have no understanding of how most of the UK are struggling to keep their heads above water, but she’s talking about them spending £1400 on clothes! How many people watching could afford to do that 5 weeks before Christmas when they have 4 kids to buy for

The way she acts so hard done by gets to me so much. You do not have a busy life, Anna! I reared 4 kids completely on my own, while working 2 jobs at times. And I promise I didn’t moan half as much as she does!

Remember when she was moaning about having to wash 6 dog dishes by hand?? 😂😂😂😂 I’ve never had a dish washer in my life! I don’t have room in my kitchen for one! Try washing Christmas dinner dishes for 12 people by hand!

What Anna needs desperately is a big fat dose of reality! And I’m hoping she might get one with these new YouTube rules!

This fake “fun” personality Anna is trying to put on is quite frankly embarrassing. The singing and dancing is so cringeworthy. A blind man on a galloping horse could tell that it’s an act, and so obvious that they’re trying to make the videos more adult to make out that they’re aimed at adults.

I bet J is up half the night searching for loopholes in the new YouTube rules!

And I don’t believe for one second that they’ve continued that sjxmas help thing. He’s either got bored of it, or hasn’t been able to get the stuff free from amazon like he assumed. It’s very easy to tell viewers the winners wanted to keep it private. How would anybody know if that’s true?

I know I’m probably repeating the thoughts of others as I haven’t had time to catch up on the threads, but tonight’s vlog wound me right up and I needed a rant

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Bucket

Jonathan.. do you even hear the words coming out of your mouth?? Do you have ANY self awareness? Fine, whatever, have your favorite. It happens. My brother was and still is most certainly my mom's favorite. But to say she's your favorite because you're everything to her? Because she likes you better than the iPads? It's all about what people can do for you and your ego! Even when it comes to your kids.

I have a 4 year old and I love her to pieces. You know why? Because she's fun. She's intelligent. She is hilarious. She's tender yet sassy. I love everything that makes her her. And guess what? I've never once picked her up from preschool and said "did you miss me?!" Never! Why do you do that? Again, it's always about you.. I wrap my arms around my daughter the second I see her and tell her I missed HER. Try giving instead of always TAKING. At least when it comes to your children.

Oh and PS - Anna, you suck also. But today I hate J.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Anna making the face every woman on the planet would make if the gross dead toothed troll came up behind them and tried to hug them. 🤮 I agree with others who say she repulsed by him in every way! It is literally written all over her face!
Screenshot_20191105-154520_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
You have to be a real cold hearted bitch to take the joy of decorating a Christmas tree away from your children for your own selfishness! She's a cunt! Like a giant CUNT!

They could easily buy a fake tree for the playroom with loads of kid friendly ornaments for the kids to hang up. Plus they have more then enough money.
Both of my kids have their own tree in their bedrooms decorated in the theme they wanted. A small 3 foot tree and a handful of ornaments cost me around 25$. Those twats could easily do something nice for those poor kids. How their stupid minions can't see what selfish greedy twats they are is mind blowing.
Best parents ever my ass!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

underthesun

I just think this new behaviour is also down to TL. Anything that gets mentioned on here, gets "changed" in the next vlog. Someone mentioned Anna's facetuning recently, now boom, a vlog about face tune. Someone said Anna isn't attracted to J, bam she loves dad bods. Anna has no friends. Guess what? She's out with friends. You'd think as they're sooooo busy with their "work and businesses" they'd have other things to do besides stalk Tattle every day lol
Quick! Everyone talk about safe use of car seats!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Reader1

I don’t buy for a second that they’re sleeping together. I don’t even believe they share the same bed any longer. I get complete asexual vibes with Anna and.... Jon totally bats for the other team vibes. That wedding non kiss just said it all. I don’t care how many kids they have..... they have zero chemistry together.

• Haha
Reactions: 28