SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering.

Does J even care about his "Step mom" does he say she is his "step mum" or his dads "partner".

Its like his parents marriage and getting new partners did some damage to him. Which i can get and understand it does happen.
But for him not to say he some what a step dad to me and just calls him his mums partner or boyfriend for 20 years is very deeply upsetting for her to hear this.

If there filming the funeral i am reporting them on every youtube page I got even my mums n my blokes pages. Its right out of order and so disrespectful. Hoping the other siblings be going and tell him its not all about you.

What if his mum slowly moves on in 5 years time n meets someone else how will he react.

Can you imagine if she asked to spend to time with them n the kids at their place Anna would freak out.
She be hating each second of the day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wondering.

Does J even care about his "Step mom" does he say she is his "step mum" or his dads "partner".

Its like his parents marriage and getting new partners did some damage to him. Which i can get and understand it does happen.
But for him not to say he some what a step dad to me and just calls him his mums partner or boyfriend for 20 years is very deeply upsetting for her to hear this.

If there filming the funeral i am reporting them on every youtube page I got even my mums n my blokes pages. Its right out of order and so disrespectful. Hoping the other siblings be going and tell him its not all about you.

What if his mum slowly moves on in 5 years time n meets someone else how will he react.

Can you imagine if she asked to spend to time with them n the kids at their place Anna would freak out.
She be hating each second of the day.
The people in the video won’t have signed disclosure forms so they should all send lawyers letters and get it taken down!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is she wearing a bright pink jumper for the wedding, or was that just for breakfast??
I'm sure she's just sparking controversy. That's their new gig now. No opportunity lost to create controversy, cause it's the only way they can remain relevant.

• Sad
The step dad thing as i see it.
My mum split from my dad and eventually found someone else and she's been with him for almost 30 years, I was 20 when they moved in together and dont class him as my stepdad but my mum's partner or I use his name, he has no problem with this.
He never brought me up, however if I was say 8 or 9 years old i think it would be different as he would be helping to bring me up and more of a father figure.
He still gives me lots of advice especially regarding the general election.🙄 and I appreciate he makes my mum very happy.
Just my view interested to see what others think.
Those bastards still have zero respect for his family and Johno trying to limit damage by saying how emotional it all was on Instagram this morning.🤢🤮

The slipper thing they always brag about and show off the hotel slippers they are given. I suppose they regard that as a sign of how expensive a place is. If they were not given by the hotel then sirely she would have packed her gifted furry monstrositys.
I actually really do like her fluffy slippers 🤫🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I always think of Big Al from Toy Story when I look at his ugly mug
Same hairline and everything! Elongating their photos doesn't help either as it makes it look even more receeding.
Her stories this morning :mad: so he vlogged the funeral? Because nothing can’t be monetised eh JJ? These people make me sick to my stomach
The last one they went too, when Alessia was a baby they filmed afterwards as it was his families first time meeting her.
Must be Sunday! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My mum split from my dad and eventually found someone else and she's been with him for almost 30 years, I was 20 when they moved in together and dont class him as my stepdad but my mum's partner or I use his name, he has no problem with this.
He never brought me up, however if I was say 8 or 9 years old i think it would be different as he would be helping to bring me up and more of a father figure.
He still gives me lots of advice especially regarding the general election.🙄 and I appreciate he makes my mum very happy.
Those bastards still have zero respect for his family and Johno trying to limit damage by saying how emotional it all was on Instagram this morning.🤢🤮

The slipper thing they always brag about and show off the hotel slippers they are given. I suppose they regard that as a sign of how expensive a place is. If they were not given by the hotel then sirely she would have packed her gifted furry monstrositys.
I agree with you, I don’t class my mums partner as my step dad, I was a adult when they got together. He has never wanted children but has 2 grown up children in his life now. I would never disrespect him he has helped me n my husband out so much. And the same with my brother and his wife.

You can get those slippers On eBay lol

Reactions: 7
664D48EE-B796-4035-86AB-51EFA1F41624.jpeg

anna said they’ve had an ‘amazing weekend’ no mention of the funeral. I’m so bleeping mad. Also who tags their own tweet with their name. WTF. Self absorbed much. Horrible horrible people no wonder they have no friends.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
View attachment 59460
anna said they’ve had an ‘amazing weekend’ no mention of the funeral. I’m so bleeping mad. Also who tags their own tweet with their name. WTF. Self absorbed much. Horrible horrible people no wonder they have no friends.
It's almost like they're doing this tit on purpose as a big duck you to J mother. 🤔

I mean I know they are 2 of the most insensitive twats on the planet but Jesus H Christ this entire trip all they've done is made a mockery of the entire funeral!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
What’s happened to Anna she always used to seem so miserable and now she’s like the happiest woman on the Earth it’s so fake

Reactions: 13

That part I totally agree with.

@ Bon, it is a f;;k you to his Mother, just hope a few words were said to the two of them, from both families

View attachment 59460
Still pouting.
What’s happened to Anna she always used to seem so miserable and now she’s like the happiest woman on the Earth it’s so fake
I think this is the real Anna. Back when they lived in Ireland she seemed have more of a personality and be just as whacky as him. But I think when they moved over to the UK and got involved with Gleam she started to be "the house wife" and then as they got richer she could finally live out this designer lifestyle she'd always wanted. Probably she also got depressed from having so many kids.

Thread title suggestion SaconeJoly's subs are low so the standards had to go.

Not that they ever had much standards. I might risk watching some vlogs to pass proper comment on their buffoonery.

@lemonandlime @Fatima hope you're both okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think that they're doing this because views are down, and the subscriber count has dropped. They're desperate for views, and activity, on their platforms. They're more successful provoking people than being civilized. It's a clown show.

On a side note, pink is not in Anna's color palette. And, the shades of pink that she likes are very unsophisticated and trashy. Her stylist is horrible. I wonder what the stylist thinks of Jofus wearing has been logos across his chest. Who is that proud to be wearing a POLO shirt?

Okay, I take it back just watched Anna's stories from this morning and Jonathan called the funeral an amazing experience and such a wonderful setting and how cool it was. Jonno says about the service "this is nice, maybe I might come to Scotland when I end.: Whether you were overwhelmed by the Scottish traditions and culture etc or not YOU DO NOT FILM IT. You pay your respects. And if you can't do that stay away.

20191124_155340.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Surprised they didn’t film his body and do a Logan Paul to gain more views.
‘Scumjolys: putting the fun in funeral for new material’ is my title suggestion

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I have never seen a funeral treated like an AD before.
am I supposed to now want to go to a funeral, they’re selling it to me but it feels all kind of weird.

it is weird you pair of bleeping, bleeping idiots.

Since Anna starred this whole act I have began to dislike their channel more and more. She is so false! Also how she speaks to johnatan to try and act funny when it's just really rude and uncalled for.

They try to showcase themselves as 'real people' they are so far beyond real at this stage. The part that really done it for me was when Anna moaned that johnatan did not sort the prices from 'High to low'. It is insane! She acts like such an entitled - does she think all the kids who watch her vlogs can afford to do that? She thinks she is above and beyond everyone.

Also her sister Erica, how is she affording her flat in Brighton? She uploads one video a month!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.