SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 59567
Please tell me this is a joke
I thought this wasnt save or ready and getting re modified.
He just been plain stupid. This be something the American youtubers would do.
Can you imagine an Tesla in the Uk?
He just wasting his money. Even if he tries to sell it later on cause he got bored with it or turns out its not safe.
Lets just hope its an toy car or a model car.
I feel like this is something Alfie would do though also. But i dont follow him but heard he buys things cause its in and a must have.

Reactions: 6
New car or get bathrooms sorted ? No brainer to someone with no brains or someone confident they will get free bathrooms 🤮

Reactions: 9
View attachment 59567
Please tell me this is a joke
You only have to put down $100 to get put on the waiting list. So many people have done this and IMO it's just for the attention. I think this is just another attention seeking scheme. We'll see if it actually shows up in his driveway. My guess is he will likely never mention it again or make up some excuse why he's not buying it when the time comes. In the mean time, $100 is pocket change for some extra views and attention.

I don't know if this YTer was just joking (cause of the context the remark was made in) but someone I follow has 300k subs and gets around 10k per month/ 120k per year. Granted that's probably before tax.
Graham Stephan has really close numbers to the SJs and he just discussed his income in a recent video. His channel brings in more than $100,000 a month. He now has 1 mil more views for this month than the SJs. Based on these numbers, it means the SJs are bringing in around $80,000 a month or $960,000 a year just for youtube. Gleam takes a cut but I don't know how much. The Sjs have income from Anna's channel and their IG #ads as well.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m glad I’m not alone. They are there for a funeral and they are acting like it’s a college party weekend! How can they be so insensitive?! Anna is also rude AF
To Jonathan. Of course he’s going to buy a car when she’s sleeping. Also fix your bleeping toilets already they are just gross

Reactions: 11
You only have to put down $100 to get put on the waiting list. So many people have done this and IMO it's just for the attention. I think this is just another attention seeking scheme. We'll see if it actually shows up in his driveway. My guess is he will likely never mention it again or make up some excuse why he's not buying it when the time comes. In the mean time, $100 is pocket change for some extra views and attention.
It's even funnier when you see the £100 is fully refundable and this is only pretend ordering.
It means absolutely nothing but makes jonny feel like a special boi.

tesla.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think they're just antagonizing us with most of this stuff. You know, troll the trolls. There's no way Anna is sending Alessia to school in Andrea's shoes. That woman cares way too much about what her peers think of her. Now, she's done the ugly shopping spree of all jumpers (and the bizarre pink workout set), after showing us drawers full of jumpers that she already owns... of course she'll casually mention that Alessia still doesn't have SHOES, and Jofus will have the exciting idea of a shopping challenge. Nothing they show us is spontaneous right now.
Why do you think he let Anna decorate the tree by herself, and purposefully not include the kids? Since when has that woman ever worked alone like that? We've seen previous years where Jofus, and the kids, did it WITHOUT Anna's participation. She has never given AF. Not like she has this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The bloke is an idiot with money ! Remember the thousands he spent on trees and bushes all to be left rotting in his garden because he hasnt planted them!! He makes so many rash decisions! The blokes never bought a car for ages there all rentals and like people have said this car will never show up or he is hoping Tesla see it and gift him one 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
New car or get bathrooms sorted ? No brainer to someone with no brains or someone confident they will get free bathrooms 🤮
Or new shoes to fit your two year old, two weeks later...
They're just trolling us.
They're getting negative views by doing all this.
They're staying relevant by us talking about them.
They've no shame, morals, or class.
Never have and never will.

• Heart
Or new shoes to fit your two year old, two weeks later...
They're just trolling us.
They're getting negative views by doing all this.
They're staying relevant by us talking about them.
They've no shame, morals, or class.
Never have and never will.
When Anna said in Friday's vlog that Alessia is now wearing Andrea's shoes.. how can two stay at home parents with a nanny and a cleaner not find the time to buy their 2 year old shoes that actually fit and are for her, not her younger brother??

• Angry
Remember they did a blog when they took her for her 1st shoes......but think they got them free.

Reactions: 8
There is a Clarke's where they live. They could take her after her half days in nursery and be done with it. Surely in these last 2 weeks there would have been an hour or so for them to do this? They would not even have to bring Andrea. But they just do not care, unless it's free.

Reactions: 7
All this fakery and playing up to the cameras all of a sudden, and it is just that.
Before they changed If he ever would swing the camera around to her she would have a face like a smacked arse, now she is pulling all the stupid faces. Fake,fake,fake.
Someone has said it before they want all the controversy, talk of putting Allesia in Andreas shoes I bleeping hope they haven't but old Johno probably thought of how to court a bit of tit stirring himself, gets people talking about him and more people watching his stupid vlogs to see if he really did put his daughtr in his 1 year olds shoes.
Probably got to the point where he thought might as well just play along with it all and get the views up.
It's working so far.

• Sad
All this fakery and playing up to the cameras all of a sudden, and it is just that.
Before they changed If he ever would swing the camera around to her she would have a face like a smacked arse, now she is pulling all the stupid faces. Fake,fake,fake.
Someone has said it before they want all the controversy, talk of putting Allesia in Andreas shoes I bleeping hope they haven't but old Johno probably thought of how to court a bit of tit stirring himself, gets people talking about him and more people watching his stupid vlogs to see if he really did put his daughtr in his 1 year olds shoes.
Probably got to the point where he thought might as well just play along with it all and get the views up.
It's working so far.
She is wearing blue canvas shoes now, has been for a week or so. With Anna being so strict about pinks and blues, I would not be surprised if they're Andrea's.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I have no idea how you’re all managing to still watch them and not want to throw your phones/tablets through the window! I’m not even watching them and I’m still managing to hate them a bit more every day Just from reading here. I bleeping despise them now!

Its amazing how someone can literally overnight, go from being a miserable witch to “Mrs happy happy, I love my husband, look we even have sex 🤮 and I can bare to touch him all of a sudden”, when money is involved Isn’t it? Only reason this witch has turned overnight into the most obnoxious bleep on the planet (apart from him!) is because she’s shitting herself that the money tree is gonna run dry come next year when the new rules come in.

And that car is the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen (apart from him! 😝) if he buys it, he‘s an absolute cock, and will look like one driving around in that thing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Everyone else writes kind words of condolences...but not Anna. Nope. She can't ever not being a nasty, shallow and bitchy to her sister in law because she wasn't included in the photos and doesn't care anything about Farquar passing. I can imagine how she cackled when she wrote this.

sac.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Everyone else writes kind words of condolences...but not Anna. Nope. She can't ever not being a nasty, shallow and bitchy to her sister in law because she wasn't included in the photos and doesn't care anything about Farquar passing. I can imagine how she cackled when she wrote this.

View attachment 59665
has it been deleted? I just went and checked and I don't see it ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.