SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So day 4 of Insta story silence from Jonny shining!!!... What's up Jonny???!!! I am intrigued. He was Insta storying for God knows how many times a day before. Theories tattlers?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to watch him on stories.sig website... Maybe he has sussed people watching on there. Can still watch Scumanna on there though. Don't miss his vile voice and face though... You lot keep me updated and amused!

He's back watchable on stories.ig.com. He really is a vile little fucker😤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What's he talking about? Did he mention why the absence? In the past he's punished his followers when views are low by giving them the silent treatment. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
View attachment 58157

All for the gram. I don’t get it. I don’t wanna be one of “those people” but it’s only November!! Mid November at that!
She says “new baby” ....Andrea was born in August wasn’t he?
Can’t wait for that tree to die in 3 weeks time.
Lavish tree, meticulously decorated, probably even got the tape measure out and it's in the forbidden room where no one will be permitted to see it. Like some kind of metaphor for their just for show lives. It won't be looking quite so insta perfect on Christmas day lads so best call in some hired help to wrap the presents early and do a photoshoot/ Christmas day pre-recorded vlog now.

Reactions: 8
Tonight’s vlog - Anna joking that trolls will think she’s a horrible mother for not letting the kids decorate the tree. You know what, I do Anna. It’s ridiculous. Look at Emilia’s face when she walks in and sees the tree is already up and she wasn’t involved. I get wanting it to look nice, fine jiggle things about once the kids are in bed, but for gods sake let them help. Having kids makes Christmas all the more special, and decorating the tree is one of my faveourite childhood memories, why banish them from the room???? Emilia clearly was upset, and I don’t blame her...

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Anna certainly had a her bitchy head on today first she let's self diagnosed dyslexic jon boy help eduardo with is phonics home work ! Then proceeded to call them both thickos ! Then decorated her bland looking Christmas tree without her kids ! Thats one of my favourite memories decorating for Christmas with my mum ! Those poor kids will have more memories of their ever changing nanny than they do of their ice queen mother figure ! I'm not even commenting on her dance interlude to convince the minions she is fun and not a frigid psychotic robot !

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She's literally no ass and no shape! I mean, every body is different but I truly think she's on calorie restriction

Reactions: 8
You have to be a real cold hearted witch to take the joy of decorating a Christmas tree away from your children for your own selfishness! She's a bleep! Like a giant bleep!

They could easily buy a fake tree for the playroom with loads of kid friendly ornaments for the kids to hang up. Plus they have more then enough money.
Both of my kids have their own tree in their bedrooms decorated in the theme they wanted. A small 3 foot tree and a handful of ornaments cost me around 25$. Those twats could easily do something nice for those poor kids. How their stupid minions can't see what selfish greedy twats they are is mind blowing.
Best parents ever my ass!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just when you think she couldn’t get any worse. What a witch! How, just how could you not let your kids decorate the Christmas tree...she’s so horrid.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Lots of unhappy commenters about the clickbait, of course some minions saying "it's just a joke" "he does it as a joke because it's funny". And then I say this reply...
Screenshot_20191119_080704_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

SEVEN LIKES?! HOW THE HELL DID 7 MINIONS THINK THAT WAS AN APPROPRIATE THING TO SAY?!

Invidious still classes their content as "Family Friendly", Jono would disagree I'm sure. Thought I'd make it through the 6 minutes of homework, wanted to see Jonathan fail year 1, somehow managed to scroll through the whole thing but the homework, it's like he didn't even read the instructions. Very clearly the page before shows the set up of the table and the sounds the words should have, but no he just had a guess at what the pictures were and then when he saw the answers wondered why he even bothered with the homework, yep Jono seems like he was that sort of student back in school.
I thought some of you would appreciate these screenshots.
ANNA TELLING THE KIDS THEY'RE HAVING PASTA FOR DINNER:
Screenshot_20191119_080147_com.android.chrome.jpg

ANNA POST SAYING SHE NEEDS A WEE REALLY BAD AGAIN:
Screenshot_20191119_080156_com.android.chrome.jpg

TOP PARENTING FROM JONO, LETTING THE KIDS CLIMB THIS LADDER INTO THE ATTIC WITH NO ONE BEHIND THEM INCASE THEY FALL, AND ALSO GOT THE KIDS TO CLIMB DOWN THE LADDER BEFORE HIM:
Screenshot_20191119_081501_com.android.chrome.jpg

ANNA'S REACTION TO EDUARDO SAYING HE MADE SOMETHING FOR THE CHRISTMAS TREE:
Screenshot_20191119_082012_com.android.chrome.jpg

ANNA SUGGESTING TO JONATHAN THEY GET A FAKE TREE FOR THE KIDS "TO PUT ALL THEIR CRAP ON":
Screenshot_20191119_082053_com.android.chrome.jpg

JONATHAN SAYING "THE CHRISTMAS ROOM IS NOT TO BE STEPPED IN": (sorry about the scrolling thumbnail, couldn't get Anna's face without it there)
Screenshot_20191119_082349_com.android.chrome.jpg

THE HEARTBREAK IN EMILIAS FACE WHEN SHE SAW THE TREE, I THINK MY HEART WAS SHATTERED WITH HER:
Screenshot_20191119_082532_com.android.chrome.jpg

Emilia then goes to grab decoration to put on the tree and Anna says "you're getting your own tree" and "well that's my pile of decorations", finally "okay you can hang one, pick one". Christmas is about family, who gives a duck about the tree if you're not going to have a fun time decorating it.
WHAT THE KIDS HAVE FOR DINNER: (Eduardo tried to take some of Alessias food and she had a bit of a wail which ended with "my dinner", toasted wraps, sweetcorn and capsicum? Yummo, very nutritious)
Screenshot_20191119_083052_com.android.chrome.jpg

ANNA TELLING JONATHAN THAT THE BOOKS HAD FALLEN OVER ONTO THE REED DIFFUSER AND TOLD HIM TO GET IN THERE AND FIX IT... EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS RIGHT THERE AND ALL SHE HAD TO DO WAS STAND THE BOOKS UP AGAIN: (she said "there's oil everywhere, no I'm actually really angry", the Reed diffuser hadn't even fallen, but hahaha what a funny joke)
Screenshot_20191119_083313_com.android.chrome.jpg

Reached the limit for attachments per post, oops! I will have another post with some quality screenshots of Anna being "cool" shortly, hang tight for those 😂

This was it for this scene, just Anna dancing in front of the stove. Didn't show her cooking for anything, jumped to them in Nandos with Andrea and the sweetcorn and the tomato/lettuce from the kids sandwiches over the table.
Screenshot_20191119_083726_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20191119_083725_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20191119_083736_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20191119_083732_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20191119_083730_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20191119_083729_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What's with scumjonny shining silence on Insta stories since Thursday???!!! Not like him!!!
It's probably to try and improve YouTube views, I've watched some of his stories previously, then see the next days vlog and it was basically the same content but a day later, so there was no need to watch the vlog really.

Reactions: 6
It's a beautiful real tree but so blandly decorated. Such a pity she can't even let go a bit at Christmas instead of being so regimented and unbending in her ways. I know the kids know no different but how much would they love to be involved in decorating or helping to choose some decorations. Noticed she had to get 'mum of four' into the hashtags 🙄 she's slipping, what about the six dogs she devotedly cares for too?!
Don't know why she bothers saying ' mum of four' in that pic anyway, she doesn't let said four help to do the tree decorating! Selfish witch, it's your kids Christmas too!

Plus she stirred the tit out of it
Pretty sure the tit was still in it going by the lumps in it😂😂😂

Lots of unhappy commenters about the clickbait, of course some minions saying "it's just a joke" "he does it as a joke because it's funny". And then I say this reply...
View attachment 58267
SEVEN LIKES?! HOW THE HELL DID 7 MINIONS THINK THAT WAS AN APPROPRIATE THING TO SAY?!

Invidious still classes their content as "Family Friendly", Jono would disagree I'm sure. Thought I'd make it through the 6 minutes of homework, wanted to see Jonathan fail year 1, somehow managed to scroll through the whole thing but the homework, it's like he didn't even read the instructions. Very clearly the page before shows the set up of the table and the sounds the words should have, but no he just had a guess at what the pictures were and then when he saw the answers wondered why he even bothered with the homework, yep Jono seems like he was that sort of student back in school.
I thought some of you would appreciate these screenshots.
ANNA TELLING THE KIDS THEY'RE HAVING PASTA FOR DINNER:
View attachment 58269
ANNA POST SAYING SHE NEEDS A WEE REALLY BAD AGAIN:
View attachment 58270
TOP PARENTING FROM JONO, LETTING THE KIDS CLIMB THIS LADDER INTO THE ATTIC WITH NO ONE BEHIND THEM INCASE THEY FALL, AND ALSO GOT THE KIDS TO CLIMB DOWN THE LADDER BEFORE HIM:
View attachment 58271
ANNA'S REACTION TO EDUARDO SAYING HE MADE SOMETHING FOR THE CHRISTMAS TREE:
View attachment 58272
ANNA SUGGESTING TO JONATHAN THEY GET A FAKE TREE FOR THE KIDS "TO PUT ALL THEIR CRAP ON":
View attachment 58273
JONATHAN SAYING "THE CHRISTMAS ROOM IS NOT TO BE STEPPED IN": (sorry about the scrolling thumbnail, couldn't get Anna's face without it there)
View attachment 58274
THE HEARTBREAK IN EMILIAS FACE WHEN SHE SAW THE TREE, I THINK MY HEART WAS SHATTERED WITH HER:
View attachment 58275
Emilia then goes to grab decoration to put on the tree and Anna says "you're getting your own tree" and "well that's my pile of decorations", finally "okay you can hang one, pick one". Christmas is about family, who gives a duck about the tree if you're not going to have a fun time decorating it.
WHAT THE KIDS HAVE FOR DINNER: (Eduardo tried to take some of Alessias food and she had a bit of a wail which ended with "my dinner", toasted wraps, sweetcorn and capsicum? Yummo, very nutritious)
View attachment 58277
ANNA TELLING JONATHAN THAT THE BOOKS HAD FALLEN OVER ONTO THE REED DIFFUSER AND TOLD HIM TO GET IN THERE AND FIX IT... EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS RIGHT THERE AND ALL SHE HAD TO DO WAS STAND THE BOOKS UP AGAIN: (she said "there's oil everywhere, no I'm actually really angry", the Reed diffuser hadn't even fallen, but hahaha what a funny joke)
View attachment 58280
Reached the limit for attachments per post, oops! I will have another post with some quality screenshots of Anna being "cool" shortly, hang tight for those 😂

This was it for this scene, just Anna dancing in front of the stove. Didn't show her cooking for anything, jumped to them in Nandos with Andrea and the sweetcorn and the tomato/lettuce from the kids sandwiches over the table.
View attachment 58285View attachment 58286View attachment 58287View attachment 58288View attachment 58289View attachment 58290
What a sad little bleeping life they lead!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lavish tree, meticulously decorated, probably even got the tape measure out and it's in the forbidden room where no one will be permitted to see it. Like some kind of metaphor for their just for show lives. It won't be looking quite so insta perfect on Christmas day lads so best call in some hired help to wrap the presents early and do a photoshoot/ Christmas day pre-recorded vlog now.
Umm...not so meticulous when you look at the awful job of the lights. Jonathan was just throwing them on anyway he could get them to stay... and Anna should have waited on the ornaments if they were still going to add more lights. The worst part was seeing the children’s faces when they realized Anna had almost finished the tree without them. What good are Christmas decorations you can’t touch.... or a room you’re aren’t allowed into? Anna is too much of a control freak to have small children in her presence. Those children are living a scripted fake Instagram moment.... and it must be so confusing to them all.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Tonight’s vlog - Anna joking that trolls will think she’s a horrible mother for not letting the kids decorate the tree. You know what, I do Anna. It’s ridiculous. Look at Emilia’s face when she walks in and sees the tree is already up and she wasn’t involved. I get wanting it to look nice, fine jiggle things about once the kids are in bed, but for gods sake let them help. Having kids makes Christmas all the more special, and decorating the tree is one of my faveourite childhood memories, why banish them from the room???? Emilia clearly was upset, and I don’t blame her...
I'm 30 and I still love decorating the tree at my Mum's house. It's our family tradition. When I was growing up - my parents never put up the tree without us (My sister and I). We have very fond memories of decorating the house, eating Chinese takeaway and watching Disney movies.

I genuinely feel sorry for the children. J and A are very immature - they act up (tantrums), compete with their children and say nasty things behind their back. Where is the support, the empathy and most importantly the love?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Eugh, only a minute in and already Anna has called Eduardo a 'Thicko'. I can't believe she's a year younger than I am, those creases under her eyes 😳 she could easily be 40. And that snort laugh she has started doing all the time is so annoying, she sounds like a stuck-up bully, sniggering at her own children and Jof. Her rigid dancing trying to be a fun mum, hmmm... At least have a bit of fun with the children and cut them some slack. I really feel sorry for those children, Emilia looked devastated at the tree.

I try not to give them the engagement but 😒
Screenshot_20191119_001152_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Yes, she said her mother was the same.
And it obviously never did her any harm 😳

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Really goes to show that the whole "we're making memories" line as the kids are forced to perform or pose for an ootd in the cold before going back to their ipads really is a load of crap.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.