SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else as creeped out as I am by the sheer number of these "fan accounts" on IG? Not just the SJ's. The Inghams have them too, and just about every other family vlogger who makes money off their kids. If I were them, I would be more concerned about these obsessed people using my kids for their profile pictures, and spending all their time making edits, than the "haters".
But that's just me.

. SM-G960U .
Yes when i saw the list when looking for J n A i was like what in earth. I remember talking to one 2 years bk she was 16 years old she had a fan site for them n her own page.
Its too weird. But is okay for fans to do it for actors? But for youTubers n mainly youtubers with kids NOPE. Pervs can easily for there page and get pictures. I sickens me truely it does.

Reactions: 3
WHAT IS THEIR THING WITH PUTTING BOYS IN DRESSES?!?! Why would you even go there?! Why?!
Yes of course boys can wear dresses IF THEY CHOSE TO DO SO but he's one year old, he doesn't have a say in this at all!

The Sacconejolys have sold their soul to google.... soy boys like Jonathan are on the menu today. First they put Eduardo in dresses.... now Andrea is going to be the new princess. Even Anna is calling Jonathan more feminine than masculine. The sexually fluid.... non straight.... wearing the opposite of the norm is what is being pushed. Johnathan and Anna will put their boys in a dress for money. Simple as that.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I know 😂. And funny how they're trying to justify the SJ's financial struggle and hard work pays off narrative by saying they were only renting up until last year. ONLY renting. Rent is not exactly cheap. Plus all the utilities and Ocado groceries. And they've not exactly rented average properties. The home they had when Anna was pregnant with Emilia and she was first born was probably a normal size property for a lot of families of their size now and that's 7/8 years ago. So that argument is bull.
Don’t forget the baby’s being born in the Portland hospital because princess is to good for the NHS 🤣

Reactions: 14
Don’t forget the baby’s being born in the Portland hospital because princess is to good for the NHS 🤣
Truth be told, with the amount of care she expects, I'd rather she pay for it than use the NHS which is already struggling. They can afford it, let them pay for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It was Sabrina’s sons proper birthday party over the he weekend so the vlog tonight will be filled with exciting stuff that the sj kids got up too that stopped them from attending 😳

Reactions: 3
It was Sabrina’s sons proper birthday party over the he weekend so the vlog tonight will be filled with exciting stuff that the sj kids got up too that stopped them from attending 😳
Maybe Sabrina invited them early on purpose. ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
29453220-882C-46CF-BD33-DC34D7966537.jpeg

All for the gram. I don’t get it. I don’t wanna be one of “those people” but it’s only November!! Mid November at that!
She says “new baby” ....Andrea was born in August wasn’t he?
Can’t wait for that tree to die in 3 weeks time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know we're in the day & age when everyone, women AND men, get work done on their bodies. Our eyes have become accustomed to seeing these enhanced people & think it's normal because the work is subtle & exceptional, but...

Screenshot_20191118-105347.png

not only does she not have an hourglass figure, she has no ass. She needs to start doing some work outs for her gluteus maximus.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So glad she stuck to her 'theme'. I mean, what a disaster it would have been to allow some colour in that tree, or worse yet, have the children help in decorating the tree..............!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Now me amd mum have a reason why we put our Christmas stuff up early. My mums brother died the day after he was 5 years old due to leukaemia (Nov 1964) So when i was older I asked if we could place some xmas stuff in memory of him which we did and have done many years later. My partner lets me put the Christmas tree up on my uncles birthday or a few days after. (This time its a bit later) but also cause Christmas means so much to me.

But that tree has nothing on it. Nothing much to say xmas mine gee inhave a row for snowmen, santas, etc i go full out on it. Even colourful lights.

She needs to get her head out of her arse and let the kids decorate and make it more Christmassy.
But their not a loud in that room. So it doesn't matter to her. But if the kids one side amd she did the other it be nice (like in friends)

She does remind me of my auntie. Even sometime in looks. She got the same personality. Yet she loves her two boys which was a shock as she was also another lady who didn't want children till later on.

Feel so sorry for the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It's a beautiful real tree but so blandly decorated. Such a pity she can't even let go a bit at Christmas instead of being so regimented and unbending in her ways. I know the kids know no different but how much would they love to be involved in decorating or helping to choose some decorations. Noticed she had to get 'mum of four' into the hashtags 🙄 she's slipping, what about the six dogs she devotedly cares for too?!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Is anyone else as creeped out as I am by the sheer number of these "fan accounts" on IG? Not just the SJ's. The Inghams have them too, and just about every other family vlogger who makes money off their kids. If I were them, I would be more concerned about these obsessed people using my kids for their profile pictures, and spending all their time making edits, than the "haters".
But that's just me.

. SM-G960U .
I agree with this so much, but it’s so weird as I just remembered I had a fan account for them YEARS ago when Eduardo was still a baby. I just did it to fill time and get likes to feel wanted 😂 I’d never do it now, I was only a teen. But looking back it is just pointless and .. yeah. How times change. I bloody hate them now

• Heart
  • Haha
That has got to be the most depressing Christmas tree ever. Where's the decorations?, the colour?

It's a beautiful tree in general but Anna even has a way of making that depressing too.

Ffs add some Christmas cheer to it.

And new baby?? He was born in August you moron, but then again breastfeeding is your full time job till 1 years old and NOTHING else can be done or committed to due to this....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What is today video about? Don’t want to watch it and give them views
The video is very sad again. The children are not allowed to help decorate the Christmas tree. Anna moves fast as she can to do it before the children notice. She is not ashamed of her selfishness because her mom was selfish like that too.

• Sad
The video is very sad again. The children are not allowed to help decorate the Christmas tree. Anna moves fast as she can to do it before the children notice. She is not ashamed of her selfishness because her mom was selfish like that too.
I haven't watched...did she say her mother wouldn't let her & the other 2 help decorate the tree?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.