SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if they wanted to supply future potential bullies with something to bully Andrea, the boy with the girls name (in the UK where they live), putting him on the net with a tutu on is pretty much how you do it!
And when Andrea tells his mum he's getting bullied,Annal will just say "Well dont you like your private school? If it was a public school the bullying could be worse".
Don't get me started on the name....
she makes such a big deal about being Italian and that's why everyone has to have Italian names and whatnot... well guess what witchy you are also German, your personality is VERY German and in Germany, Andrea is exclusively a female name. 💁‍♀️

You know, in many instances a name is just a name and a tutu is just a costume for playing dress up but when it's happening at the hands of someone who says she never wanted to be a boy mom, it just gotta makes you wonder...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I dip in and out of this thread because tbh I find it difficult to watch how they treat those poor kids. I dont like to say hate but my god I very strongly dislike them pair of twats.

Don't get me started on the name....
she makes such a big deal about being Italian and that's why everyone has to have Italian names and whatnot... well guess what witchy you are also German, your personality is VERY German and in Germany, Andrea is exclusively a female name. 💁‍♀️

You know, in many instances a name is just a name and a tutu is just a costume for playing dress up but when it's happening at the hands of someone who says she never wanted to be a boy mom, it just gotta makes you wonder...
True she never want to be a boys mum. See her reaction when she found out she was having Eduardo then hear her when the gender revealed for Andrea. Doesnt sound a happy women to me. She going to try make these boys feminine as she can get them as all she wants was girls. She was like I dont know anything about biys for Eduardo revels scan haha well good job J does as he him self is a boy trapped in a mans body and he got brother n nephews. I be happy what ever i have.

Reactions: 7
Far too early for all this christmas shizz and plus 108,000 like for a video of two kids in tutu's:rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
True she never want to be a boys mum. See her reaction when she found out she was having Eduardo then hear her when the gender revealed for Andrea. Doesnt sound a happy women to me. She going to try make these boys feminine as she can get them as all she wants was girls. She was like I dont know anything about biys for Eduardo revels scan haha well good job J does as he him self is a boy trapped in a mans body and he got brother n nephews. I be happy what ever i have.
But she she was disappointed when she found out Emilia was a girl too.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anna's story of her making pancake with no speaking put me on edge a little. Anyone else?!
Those were some seriously lumpy pancakes! And I don't mean the chocolate chips.There were big lumps in the batter!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I do wonder what they'll do when the children are approaching teen years. If they asked for the videos/photos of themselves to be taken down would they do it? I have a teenager now and she won't let me post any photos or videos of her on my social media profiles, I respect her so I don't. But I wonder whether the SJs would respect their children's wishes when they become old enough to know their own minds about what they do and don't want posted on the internet. That age isn't far off....

I get the feeling when they where first pregnant with Emilia , they both secretly hoped it was a boy. I think Anna wanted a boy so that she could name him Eduardo after her dad Incase any of her other siblings had a boy before her and named their son Eduardo. I do think it’s nice he was named after her dad but I do feel she partly named him that so that nobody else could have that name. I do think Anna and Johnathan are more suited to having girls because they literally are trying to make their sons as feminine as possible. In the Eduardo’s case you can see he acts very girly a lot of the time and seems to enjoy girls toys and dresses. He is also very sensitive to things that most boys his age aren’t. Naturally that’s how he is but he’s also never really been brought up to experience typical boy things , been around boys toys or been encouraged to do sports that a lot of boys tend to enjoy so he’s been heavily influenced by Emilia but also his parents have really forced the girl stuff on him in a lot of ways too. Nothing wrong with a boy being girly or a girl being into typical boys stuff but with Andrea it’s different because yes he’s only 1 year old but from both Anna and Johnathan have said , he’s a typical boy and has completely different interests to Eduardo so why do they keep forcing Andrea to act like a girl . I swear Anna said in a vlog recently that she had girl toys out on the floor but Andrea had no interest in them , he just crawled over to the toy cars on the other side of the room. Let Andrea develop naturally into the boy he wants to be. It doesn’t help that Anna is obsessed with everything and everyone being girly and Johnathan isn’t into typical men things like football etc , he is very feminine in a lot of ways too. I know women can like football btw but you know what I’m trying to say. Andrea didn’t want that dress on him , he looked confused and like he wanted it taken off him . It wasn’t even cute it was sad seeing a child forced to act a certain way just so his parents can get likes and people calling them “ the best parents ever for letting their boy act like a girl ”. I hope Andrea rebels against this as he gets older. I hope he’s into every sport under the sun from football to rugby. I hope Anna has to experience dirty football kits and dirty football boots coming through the house and having to be cleaned when there’s grass and dirt all stuck to them. I hope Andrea tries to play fight with everyone. hope she has to experience standing on the sideline of his matches for god knows how many hours when it’s freezing just to cheer him on 😂 I doubt she’ll do that though she’ll probably force Johnathan. I have a brother and there’s nothing wrong at all having a typical boy in the house it’s just life you get used to it but Anna and Johnathan act like it’ll bring shame to their house. They would of been better off with no kids at all because they clearly can’t accept their children the way they are. I knew this family couldn’t be trusted when they took their kids to McDonald’s as a treat but only got them fish fingers and fruit bags. I always knew these family vloggers had it too good to be true with all that easy money rolling in so hopefully all their channels die out and their children can actually life a normal life without a camera being in their face.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Just to re look. She wasn't that bothered when told. But i think there waa hoping for a boy.
I think she was just disappointed that it was becoming real... and that the days of being a self-centered skinny Princess who was the center of Jonathan's universe were drawing to a close.....

Reactions: 7
I do wonder what they'll do when the children are approaching teen years. If they asked for the videos/photos of themselves to be taken down would they do it? I have a teenager now and she won't let me post any photos or videos of her on my social media profiles, I respect her so I don't. But I wonder whether the SJs would respect their children's wishes when they become old enough to know their own minds about what they do and don't want posted on the internet. That age isn't far off....
I suspect they would be threatened with loss of privileges if they did. They would possibly be told that if they wanted their social media removed they would lose their private school, cars, clothes, extra curriculars, phones, etc, whatever it took to force them to concede. I doubt any preteen or teen would be able to fight them when presented with this situation. At least not until they are out on their own and financially independent. Even then, they could be threatened with not receiving money saved for them (their own money they earned!) or written out of the will, etc. Narcissists are cunning manipulators.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I suspect they would be threatened with loss of privileges if they did. They would possibly be told that if they wanted their social media removed they would lose their private school, cars, clothes, extra curriculars, phones, etc, whatever it took to force them to concede. I doubt any preteen or teen would be able to fight them when presented with this situation. At least not until they are out on their own and financially independent. Even then, they could be threatened with not receiving money saved for them (their own money they earned!) or written out of the will, etc. Narcissists are cunning manipulators.
I doubt most teenagers care about being in private school. Unless you are super into academics and dead set on getting into Oxbridge, you might not give a duck... especially when they want to *rebel*

I doubt most teenagers care about being in private school. Unless you are super into academics and dead set on getting into Oxbridge, you might not give a duck... especially when they want to *rebel*
The biggest thing, assuming they make them, is the loss of friends.

Reactions: 4
Okay just found this very interesting.
Now we all remember J n A talking about little George and about the foundation of George and the giant pledge.
Well either J n A don't know about this page or have been asked to unfollow due to there who shower gate talk etc
But fans with the account of Sacconejolys follow.

I took screenshots of the page (dont mind my charmed part)

Still its a wonder why neither of them both follow the page. But as i said above their could of cut ties with them.

Screenshot_20191117-184234_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20191117-184208_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20191117-184142_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Is anyone familiar with what happened that caused Brianna to lose her Amazon affiliation? Something about encouraging people to make a registry and she was buying things for them from it. That sounds similar to what the Sjs were doing, but I feel like there is more to it. I can go dig, but if someone understands what's going on that would be awesome.

Reactions: 5
Is anyone else as creeped out as I am by the sheer number of these "fan accounts" on IG? Not just the SJ's. The Inghams have them too, and just about every other family vlogger who makes money off their kids. If I were them, I would be more concerned about these obsessed people using my kids for their profile pictures, and spending all their time making edits, than the "haters".
But that's just me.

Reactions: 19
After reading above... Interesting insta Insta story silence today from child gram pimp mr Jonny Shining... This on another good site about the upcoming laws yes h e s US but YouTube is international. read it and worry jonny!!
Jonny Shining😂😂😂😂😂

Just catching up on stories from yesterday, THAT'S A FULL COB OF CORN.
I'm not sure about when is a good time to give corn on the cob, but surely it's still a major choking hazard at 13 months - especially since he normally just eats off the table. But not only that, that seems to be a lot of corn for a 13 month old... I mean there's no real nutrients we can get out of corn because it is very hard to digest. By the looks of it he didn't have much else.
View attachment 57810
Even the older kids didn't have much other than corn, corn and some chicken left on the side of the plate for Emilia, Jonathan trying to get Alessia to eat something, probably chicken, and the lettuce on all three kids plates has been removed and left on the table.
View attachment 57811
And finally (not many stories today, trying to boost engagement on the vlogs I see) they brought ipads to a restaurant. What happened to family time? And only allowed the ipads on weekends until the battery died? No way an ipad would last 12 hours with the brightness as high as the kids have it and playing YouTube videos all day. Even the games use heaps of battery life.
Emilia is so disengaged, no one is talking to one another, Eduardos back is facing the table, Andrea gets ignored anyways and Jonathans sat by himself on the other side of the table. Would LOVE to have walked past them in Nandos and seen how awful this family dinner was really. I bet the kids would've screamed and shouted the town down if there were no ipads.
View attachment 57812
Their kids are only used to beige food, they've been brought up in carp no veg, no fruit, except a banana. Lazyass Anna with her organic this and that, thinks cos it's organic it's healthy!

I wonder how much harder than the 60 hours I did this week, not including the extra 18 hours of travelling to and from my office I’d have to work to be just like the SJs, cos clearly it’s not hard enough. How disheartening must that be to hear as a “friendliest friend”?
How long before she brings out a cook/baking book 🧐
how not to cook by Anna Saccone

WHAT IS THEIR THING WITH PUTTING BOYS IN DRESSES?!?! Why would you even go there?! Why?!
Yes of course boys can wear dresses IF THEY CHOSE TO DO SO but he's one year old, he doesn't have a say in this at all!

OMG! He looks just like Jof!😂😂😂

But she she was disappointed when she found out Emilia was a girl too.
Yeh, cos she hates kids full stop, whatever the gender!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Is anyone else as creeped out as I am by the sheer number of these "fan accounts" on IG? Not just the SJ's. The Inghams have them too, and just about every other family vlogger who makes money off their kids. If I were them, I would be more concerned about these obsessed people using my kids for their profile pictures, and spending all their time making edits, than the "haters".
But that's just me.

. SM-G960U .
I can see where you’re coming from. I find it so strange whenever I see those video edits of YouTube families or long captions on how the families ‘inspired them’. They truly don’t see behind the scenes. [emoji19]

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.