SacconeJolys#12 The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy hobbit got a nanny for their sanity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really goes to show that the whole "we're making memories" line as the kids are forced to perform or pose for an ootd in the cold before going back to their ipads really is a load of crap.
Oh the kids will have plenty of memories. That's what they don't seem to get. A child is living in the 'here and now'; they don't have the capacity to position themselves as self-conscious 'performers' always aware of the audience in the way the adults do.

This is their real life being lived out online. So even though they 'know' the camera is there it doesn't have the same meaning for the kids and they don't care about the fake memorialising of a fake domesticity, they just care how they feel right now. And right now they feel hurt and upset at the Xmas tree issue and at being called thick by their mother. And this is what they will remember. Such great memories. The later realisation that this has also been broadcast to strangers will give them another punch in the gut when they are older.

The curated fake online scrapbook of domestic dysfunction seems to have more value, and more reality, to the parents, especially Anna. Its as if she only cares about how things look to others and has no core sense of self. Out of all family vloggers I see these two as absolutely needing the validation of the audience almost as much as they need the money.

But with the kids it's like watching a child's bad memories being fatally inscribed into their consciousness whilst you watch helplessly. Change will come soon though, especially for this family, I can guarantee it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Disgusting that she called him that, especially after she just had that psychic reading where she was told Eduardo had issues at school and would need a friend... But then, that was just vlog fodder, so no need to actually remember that and act upon it, right? And who cares about hurting your kids' feelings, their response makes great content, too... and controversy will lead to more engagement figures, so let's encourage that, too.......

Their kids will have so much footage to show their future therapists, it's unreal.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Oh the kids will have plenty of memories. That's what they don't seem to get. A child is living in the 'here and now'; they don't have the capacity to position themselves as self-conscious 'performers' always aware of the audience in the way the adults do.

This is their real life being lived out online. So even though they 'know' the camera is there it doesn't have the same meaning for the kids and they don't care about the fake memorialising of a fake domesticity, they just care how they feel right now. And right now they feel hurt and upset at the Xmas tree issue and at being called thick by their mother. And this is what they will remember. Such great memories. The later realisation that this has also been broadcast to strangers will give them another punch in the gut when they are older.

The curated fake online scrapbook of domestic dysfunction seems to have more value, and more reality, to the parents, especially Anna. Its as if she only cares about how things look to others and has no core sense of self. Out of all family vloggers I see these two as absolutely needing the validation of the audience almost as much as they need the money.

But with the kids it's like watching a child's bad memories being fatally inscribed into their consciousness whilst you watch helplessly. Change will come soon though, especially for this family, I can guarantee it.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Totally this.
A whole heap of not so good memories for those poor kids that will stick with them for life. And unfortunately with the added burden of it all being filmed and broadcast to thousands of strangers.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
You can bet dr Botox doesn’t call her children thick - yep annal, they are rightly judging you as we do

Reactions: 9
F548A0AA-A12F-426B-8321-2FB6B5846363.jpeg

From Jonathan’s instastories....PLEEEEAASSE tell me this isn’t “the kids Christmas tree”???!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Do your thing Tattlers! 🤦🏻‍♀️Not even sure I have the words.

Jonathan said she looked like Sina- Sina the dog.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They are the worst for clickbait. Every other video is alluding to Anna being pregnant again just to get clicks/views....

Reactions: 7

The the flipping heck is she wearing????

This is what kids or teens wear for dance shows.

Oh A. You look like an fool. Never wear this again.
Your 30 years old not a teen.

Dress how you did back in the old house them clothes where 1000% better on you then the stuff you have now.
Just because you live in an millionaire house does not mean you need to dress so smart all the time.

Your young fans will think thats how their now have to dress and not like before.

Stop been a snob and just wear clothes that you use to have as them wear more you. Theses clothes its not you your not Anna Saccone. You are some one else that I no longer like and women your a year younger then me you sore dont look it. My mum n Grandma still think your much older then you say.

Also calling your child a thicko was so heartbreaking for me i cried so much. Eduardo is my favourite one who i enjoy seeing and he been such a great boy who brings a smile to my face when i have had a rough day. Oh you think Andrea breaking your plevis means you cant do much. I had an operation to move two tumours of my feet and i have to ise a.walking stick to help.my blance but i still manage yet i an not aloud to work anywhere which i am mad at but i still able to do stuff i just get on n dont moan.
Get your act together, dress normally n love them kids.

Rant over.

Reactions: 15

Jonathan said she looked like Sina- Sina the dog
Where to begin! Horrid, horrid colour. So bright and garish. 🤮. Her head looks really narrow and forehead is huge. Like I mean long. Her legs look so short too. There is so much face tune going on there. And some photoshop. The shadows on the door look weird as well. Anyway who is she trying to kid. She isn't happy with how she looks.

Reactions: 12
She never leaves the house so why dress up! Imma
Full time carer so don’t need to leave the house I wear lounge wear 90% of the time! I could not be in the house all day fully dressed like that! Yes I feel like a slob but I’m comfy!
Million pound house = your best clothes
Council flat = lounge wear and lookin like tit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The "I'm constipated" pose to give her curves where she has none. Well, at least we don't have to see her pancake ass (flat ass). Excuse me, pancoga ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I have a photo of my now 23 yr old granddaughter wearing an outfit very similar to this when she was 3 1/2 all that’s missing is the pig tails 🙄😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The the flipping heck is she wearing????

This is what kids or teens wear for dance shows.

Oh A. You look like an fool. Never wear this again.
Your 30 years old not a teen.

Dress how you did back in the old house them clothes where 1000% better on you then the stuff you have now.
Just because you live in an millionaire house does not mean you need to dress so smart all the time.

Your young fans will think thats how their now have to dress and not like before.

Stop been a snob and just wear clothes that you use to have as them wear more you. Theses clothes its not you your not Anna Saccone. You are some one else that I no longer like and women your a year younger then me you sore dont look it. My mum n Grandma still think your much older then you say.

Also calling your child a thicko was so heartbreaking for me i cried so much. Eduardo is my favourite one who i enjoy seeing and he been such a great boy who brings a smile to my face when i have had a rough day. Oh you think Andrea breaking your plevis means you cant do much. I had an operation to move two tumours of my feet and i have to ise a.walking stick to help.my blance but i still manage yet i an not aloud to work anywhere which i am mad at but i still able to do stuff i just get on n dont moan.
Get your act together, dress normally n love them kids.

Rant over.
I have said this about her and her pelvis before. What you've been through is awful. Your situation have left you unable to work or walk without a stick. That's not a nice feeling. She has never had to use any form aids like a stick or a wheelchair so the damage cant have been massively bad. Someone I know had to use crutches towards the end of her pregnancy because of issues with her pelvis. Anna never had to do that. I'm not saying she didn't have issues with her pelvis. It's been 14 months since andrea was born. Shes had plenty of time to have therapy and good therapy at that as she can afford it. shes just an ungrateful, whiny cow. My mum. Has severe osteoarthritis and is horrendous pain daily but she still manages to do laundry, hoovering, washing up etc without whining.

I understand her calling Jonathan a thicko because he is. But Eduardo is 5 and definitely much brighter than his dumbass father. Why would let a dyslexic help him with his reading and phonics homework that piss yourself laughing about it. Also Anna said shes rubbish at maths. The girl they say could've been a doctor cant do maths. Ok then. So much bullshit.

And her clothes just so bizarre and uncritical and if I may add, sometimes pretty ugly.

I have said this about her and her pelvis before. What you've been through is awful. Your situation have left you unable to work or walk without a stick. That's not a nice feeling. She has never had to use any form aids like a stick or a wheelchair so the damage cant have been massively bad. Someone I know had to use crutches towards the end of her pregnancy because of issues with her pelvis. Anna never had to do that. I'm not saying she didn't have issues with her pelvis. It's been 14 months since andrea was born. Shes had plenty of time to have therapy and good therapy at that as she can afford it. shes just an ungrateful, whiny cow. My mum. Has severe osteoarthritis and is horrendous pain daily but she still manages to do laundry, hoovering, washing up etc without whining.

I understand her calling Jonathan a thicko because he is. But Eduardo is 5 and definitely much brighter than his dumbass father. Why would let a dyslexic help him with his reading and phonics homework that piss yourself laughing about it. Also Anna said shes rubbish at maths. The girl they say could've been a doctor cant do maths. Ok then. So much bullshit.

And her clothes just so bizarre and uncritical and if I may add, sometimes pretty ugly.
I was in a wheel chair for 2 months as the operation went a little wrong n I didnt heel right. I still need a wheelchair if going into my town (which is big or village town) but i fighted on. I had to crawl to the bathroom at my Grandparents hiuse couldnt drive till my 3 month month part so i gained so much weight n i can't shift it as my foot hurts when i try do work outs but i still do them and nkt give in.
It just makes me laugh when she says all her crap about her pelvis i was the same weight as A2 but i looked way smaller n i still think doctprs got the wrong weight for me i was tiny 9 pounds.

But with all her money and free time she could of got help and dont that walking straight after hmm she shouldnt of done that if it was a "broken" pelvis

Now i am dyslexic i had to be tested 3 times but i cant be so smart in ways that it shocks my family. Its just the there their they there your you're that i cant get right. My reading not high but thats cause the words jump so inneed a blue sheet to help injave a blue screen on my phone.

But this will hurt Eduardo and think he camt do anything. He a smart boy all 3 kids are smart in their own ways.

Andrea i am worrying about as his speech still not developed but my nephew who two he cant talk yet but thats his austim n his parents speaking to different languages.

Oh amd i am not saying Andrea as Autism. He just a later starter. Most kids can be. I should know befpre my operation i worked with kids stince i was 16 years old and seen it all.

Anna needs a flipping life lesson from me.
:)

" a few years ago I would be horrified to post something like this"
No Anna, no you wouldn't have. You posted plenty of bikini shots, you did your work outs with your bum towards the camera so we could see what you had for lunch when you did your leg lifts. You have had thumbnails with your nipple hanging out, not to mention that 'music' video you did with your then boyfriend (I think), being all over him like a little MTV bimbo.

You have NO shame, and that's the whole problem.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Oh, and about her 'broken pelvis'.. She went marching like a woman possessed right after Andrea was born. Poor thing was bouncing left to right in his pram. And since she lost the weight she wanted to for the wedding they were going to, she's never been out for a walk with her kids again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Anna used to dress with a bit of funk way back when they were living in Cork, pre kids, even down to her earrings,

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.