Sacconejolys #10 Thrills, drills and contraceptive pills:the oh-so-hard life of a fake princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked for Andrea to be replaced with an inanimate object in this picture the other day...

769A43EC-418E-4284-84DF-6820B3716F3C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder if YT have culled all the fake bots/ viewing figures lately when they turned the subscribers list off , so that's why their viewing numbers are so low? 🤔🤔🤔🤯

Someone asked for Andrea to be replaced with an inanimate object in this picture the other day...

View attachment 50224
This is all I can see since someone said Penis nose a while ago 🤣😅
IMG_20191019_215333.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
"Emilia CHOOSE Nando's" ...... it's 'CHOSE' FFS !

Thread name suggestion (a little expansion on the 'Witch of Botoxia') - 'The Garden Warlock and Witch of Botoxia' - it's very Halloween appropriate :geek: - this emoji looks like Jonathan!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

How are they married? She's a prissy Princess and a witch and he's slouchy Farmer John
"I've lost 10kgs and now I'm a size small"
Definitely doesn't look like it, looks very round in the middle there.. And if I remember correctly that shirt was being worn at his tubbiest, and seems to still fit quite tight.
WHO WEARS THAT TO AN EVENT, FFS THEY'RE LITERALLY POLAR OPPOSITES! They wear the exact same things everywhere they go, Js clothes are home clothes he literally wears in the garden which makes him look so dumpy at events because he doesn't wear anything nice, and As clothes at home for not leaving the house are far too ridiculous for a SAHM who does "all the cooking and all the cleaning after 4 kids and 6 dogs", but she looks okay at events, when the clothes are actually nice fitting and not weirdly puffy or frilly.
They're ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow the viewing figures for this week are atrocious. Yesterday's video has only 47k views, and he even changed the tumbnail and title and didn't do much for him 😂
We all know Anal is not the most hygienic with her evening showers after working out in the morning and wearing the same work out clothes three days in a row 🤮, so it's no surprise the poor doggies are left like that. Can you imagine the whiff in that house? Especially now she hasn't a cleaner or a nanny!
They can pretend they're posh all they want, but
You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear.
Holy tit you're right! its now on 52k but that is absolutely tit when they have 1.9mil subs. Their highest viewed video this week with 201k views is emilia getting her ears pierced. everything is below 200k. Babys first time a cinema is still on just 83k views. Maybe this is the end?

1571523651658.png

This. Just This.
1571523707686.png

Also we got a shout from our very own lisa marie burley! I can't believe don't understand why they're not moving past 1.9mil and losing views and subs?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
those poor dogs. they weren't enjoying themselves and a&j clearly don't take care of them properly. we never really see the dogs in the vlogs or on insta. we know they don't walk them because they have a dogwalker for that. i remember a vlog i think last year or early this year when they took the dogs out in the car, they weren't strapped in or secured at all, could've become flying projectiles if they'd had a crash, and anna said they hadn't been walked because the dog walker was on holiday. i commented why have the dogs if you are even going to walk them yourself? i was pretty disgusted by that. and poor bianca, she's nice but shes yappy! poor doggie. the RSPCA should remove those dogs to be honest. they have six dogs that they don't walk, im sure they'd vlog it if they did, let out in that tiny part of the garden when the rest of the garden is huge, don't discipline when they start licking andreas face and don't seem to get groomed very often and have missing teeth. i just don't understand why they have 6 dogs.
I don't understand why they have four kids either!

Reactions: 6
All about the money x

QUOTE="Jak, post: 565519, member: 30087"]
I don't understand why they have four kids either!
[/QUOTE]
l

Reactions: 5

You've done it 3 times total, that's hardly a tradition, Jon boi.

And I believe you got the caption wrong...it should read:
When there are 4 kids and 1 kid tries to poke the other one's eye out, things get content-worthy so we take pictures instead of intervening
View attachment 50202
Jof with an IQ 130 " and she choose nandos"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Holy tit you're right! its now on 52k but that is absolutely tit when they have 1.9mil subs. Their highest viewed video this week with 201k views is emilia getting her ears pierced. everything is below 200k. Babys first time a cinema is still on just 83k views. Maybe this is the end?

View attachment 50239
This. Just This.
View attachment 50240
Also we got a shout from our very own lisa marie burley! I can't believe don't understand why they're not moving past 1.9mil and losing views and subs?!
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Of course Lisa, it's all our fault!
We gave the kids cold showers, we put out tit videos every day, we hacked YouTube and deleted their subscribers and got rid of their viewers, we log into their social media and make them look and act like fools, we are holy responsible for their actions and their 'fans' waking up and realising they are the most fake, narcissistic fools on the net. 👍👍😂🤣🙄
She really got sucked into the whole Friendliest Friends lie didn't she.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jof with an IQ 130 " and she choose nandos"
I don't think it's a dyslexia thing either, most of his mistakes aren't typos...
He almost never gets the 's/s'/s right and makes the same punctuation/grammar mistakes over and over again.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Of course Lisa, it's all our fault!
We gave the kids cold showers, we put out tit videos every day, we hacked YouTube and deleted their subscribers and got rid of their viewers, we log into their social media and make them look and act like fools, we are holy responsible for their actions and their 'fans' waking up and realising they are the most fake, narcissistic fools on the net. 👍👍😂🤣🙄
She really got sucked into the whole Friendliest Friends lie didn't she.😂😂
It's also interesting how anyone thinks tattle can achieve anything, I mean, this isn't SJ Fan Central, their minions don't come here and get brainwashed....

Reactions: 7
It's also interesting how anyone thinks tattle can achieve anything, I mean, this isn't SJ Fan Central, their minions don't come here and get brainwashed....
I don’t get when loyal sheep start blaming Tattle...most often without knowing there is an option for them to start posting in the rave section. If you feel that passionately about Jonno et al then come and declare your love.Nobody comments on influencers SM about the nice things said on rave threads.

I don’t get when loyal sheep start blaming Tattle...most often without knowing there is an option for them to start posting in the rave section. If you feel that passionately about Jonno et al then come and declare your love.Nobody comments on influencers SM about the nice things said on rave threads.
Just saw the comment on their last vlog that Tattle is the reason they have not reached 2m yet. Umm, nope, THEY are the reason they haven't reached 2m yet. Their vlogs are terrible, they use far too much clickbait, the kids are being exploited, and oh yeah, they admitted they use cold showers as punishment for their children... hmm, wonder why they just can't seem to break that 2m mark.....

Reactions: 11
Wow Anna, you fecking brought it. But thanks for your expert opinion
(stuff on bread dough, that's a pizza right)
View attachment 49852
ok you know shes never been to italy then. in italy pizza couldnt be further from a dominos pizza lol i live in italy right now, and i see pizza's like this on a daily! pizza here is more of a sandwhich culture rather than a teenage netflix food fest. you get multiple toppings that are not just your stand tomatoe base. but i guess she knows better because she's a half Italian girl lol not women though

• Haha
  • Heart
ok you know shes never been to italy then. in italy pizza couldnt be further from a dominos pizza lol i live in italy right now, and i see pizza's like this on a daily! pizza here is more of a sandwhich culture rather than a teenage netflix food fest. you get multiple toppings that are not just your stand tomatoe base. but i guess she knows better because she's a half Italian girl lol not women though
Yep - and the fact that she can say she's Italian but has the audacity to call it pizza night when she's getting frozen tit and doesnt even make the pizza herself! It's so laughable

There's also the fact that they are sheep for a reason - if they are still into the SJs, no comment on the Internet will change their minds. If I love something I don't care how much hate it gets on the internet, nothing would discourage me.

So that ED coaching is going well then...
I told you she'd never stop posting pictures of her tiny portions :ROFLMAO: I love how it says Shady Maple on the bottle... that is shady indeed my dear witch
91EDAE31-C4CB-45E3-AB87-D4F6FD4C25B1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just saw the comment on their last vlog that Tattle is the reason they have not reached 2m yet. Umm, nope, THEY are the reason they haven't reached 2m yet. Their vlogs are terrible, they use far too much clickbait, the kids are being exploited, and oh yeah, they admitted they use cold showers as punishment for their children... hmm, wonder why they just can't seem to break that 2m mark.....
The girl who made the comment about tattle was attacking and threatening flakylibra in the comment section of the video she made, she is a crazy fan girl of SJs.
I remember her name and profile picture.
So that’s why she blamed tattle for not reaching 2M.
I’m happy to be called nasty troll in that case 💁🏻‍♀️

91225379-B4BA-4DDE-8D3D-E412F35AF751.jpeg

And this is from the flakylibra’s video, see it’s her

B1199251-A7E7-4529-ABC0-7C882CDBF136.jpeg

16705F17-7D16-4CFA-99DC-2A30E5F2F8D6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I have a strong feeling Johnny will use the new 3 digit display for their subscriber count, to surreptitiously buy chunks of subscribers on the low down, then all of a sudden it will display 2M and he will be gushing about how 'we made it guuuyyyyzzzzzz thanks to all you (botz)' assuming no one will make any connection between their mysterious rising subs and their tanking views and engagement.
Im expecting it any day now...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.