Sacconejolys #10 Thrills, drills and contraceptive pills:the oh-so-hard life of a fake princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl who made the comment about tattle was attacking and threatening flakylibra in the comment section of the video she made, she is a crazy fan girl of SJs.
I remember her name and profile picture.
So that’s why she blamed tattle for not reaching 2M.
I’m happy to be called nasty troll in that case 💁🏻‍♀️

View attachment 50278
Oh yeah, and nasty hasn't been a bad word since Trump took office :ROFLMAO:

I have a strong feeling Johnny will use the new 3 digit display for their subscriber count, to surreptitiously buy chunks of subscribers on the low down, then all of a sudden it will display 2M and he will be gushing about how 'we made it guuuyyyyzzzzzz thanks to all you (botz)' assuming no one will make any connection between their mysterious rising subs and their tanking views and engagement.
Im expecting it any day now...
i Wonder if you can make money that way!or if you lose more than you gain

i bet they thought the Botox video would get them to 1M, maybe more controversial Content for the friendliest friends is on the way... or maybe the witch will take us along to her next waxing appointment

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I have a strong feeling Johnny will use the new 3 digit display for their subscriber count, to surreptitiously buy chunks of subscribers on the low down, then all of a sudden it will display 2M and he will be gushing about how 'we made it guuuyyyyzzzzzz thanks to all you (botz)' assuming no one will make any connection between their mysterious rising subs and their tanking views and engagement.
Im expecting it any day now...
If he buys more subs, the viewing figures will be even worse. How hiliarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh dear, I have just caught up properly with this thread.

There really are some pathetic people about, supporting this family 10000% and fangirling over them. Whoever this girl is I feel sorry for her.

I am so pleased that their views are dropping.

Does anyone know when youtube rules change? Sorry if its already been answered x

Reactions: 3
Oh dear, I have just caught up properly with this thread.

There really are some pathetic people about, supporting this family 10000% and fangirling over them. Whoever this girl is I feel sorry for her.

I am so pleased that their views are dropping.

Does anyone know when youtube rules change? Sorry if its already been answered x
I believe in a couple of months only so everyone can adjust to the new rules

Reactions: 3
No doubt there will be loopholes or they will market their content differently but I don't expect them to stop

Reactions: 2
Yeah Anna it's hilarious. Your phone does autocorrect haha and it's like your dogs names but they're people hahaha. She really shouldnt be sharing, not only the name of the at most 3yo kid, but the name of the mum as well, to the world. If anyone were looking for this family they need only go to the school at the times when Alessia is at school and they've found them. Internet privacy, she has no idea.
Screenshot_20191020_222708.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Yeah Anna it's hilarious. Your phone does autocorrect haha and it's like your dogs names but they're people hahaha. She really shouldnt be sharing, not only the name of the at most 3yo kid, but the name of the mum as well, to the world. If anyone were looking for this family they need only go to the school at the times when Alessia is at school and they've found them. Internet privacy, she has no idea.
View attachment 50361
WTF! When it's publicly known what school they go to.... omg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
It's bad enough that we know their own kids (full) names, but to throw out other people's kids' names it just so irresponsible. They often leave in clips of the kids mentioning class mates, and they think nothing of it, even if it's negative. If I had a child in their classes I would not want them to associate with the SJ kids at all for fear of the privacy of my child being compromised by these idiots.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
It's bad enough that we know their own kids (full) names, but to throw out other people's kids' names it just so irresponsible. They often leave in clips of the kids mentioning class mates, and they think nothing of it, even if it's negative. If I had a child in their classes I would not want them to associate with the SJ kids at all for fear of the privacy of my child being compromised by these idiots.
And if she had to point out the Sian/Theo thing, she could've said one of the kids' friends... not specifying which child and if they go to their school or if it's someone the Es know from gymnastics or whatever. She could've even said she's met a mother named sian whose child's name is Theo. Totally unspecific. But they have zero concern for anyone's privacy and all the GDPR stuff

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I watched joliar sisters stories last night , Leah joly , her and her husband were drunk and celebrating her husband getting a banking degree/award. You just know the love between them is real and the laughter never stops unlike joliar and annal

Reactions: 5
In Anna's Story Alessia spins around and falls down, Andrea starts clapping, Anna starts laughing and says to Andrea "good boy"... yeah cheer when your sister trips and falls and get praise for doing that. What a way to raise these children.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.