Sacconejolys #10 Thrills, drills and contraceptive pills:the oh-so-hard life of a fake princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes because Princess Witch of Botoxia never lies!

This was on my insta Homepage just now. The caption made me laugh! He looks like he'd rather be anywhere else and Anna holds him like a prop she wants nothing to do with!
Andrea looks SO much like Jono in this pic. Poor little mite 😱

Reactions: 11
The latest vlog has been up nearly 5 hours and its on 10,800 views. WTF. They have 1.9mil subs. someone in the comments asked why they only have 1.9mil subs and asked if the counter was broken. no my love its not broken, their vlogs suck. also that end rant, there was some mention of sjxmas help and something about no one saying he'd taught them to swim in yesterdays comments but apart from that nothing.

Reactions: 6
Exactly, such an odd place to get recurring bruises. I know kids get scrapes and bruises but this seems very strange, especially on both Alessia and Eduardo. I think Anna would be more likely the one to be a bit rough with the kids (she's previously said about smacking their hands and who could forget the cold showers).
I wouldn't put it past either tit parents really! I reckon Jof is a nasty grumpy bastard off camera, and I know the cold shower idea was Anna but he actually carried it out!

Please, anyone else also hates when Anna urges between the teeth with her tongue? I don't know how to explain it but it's like she's trying to clean her mouth after eating. God, use the f**** toothbrush!! I find it very rude
I noticed this and it makes me cringe when she does it, I bet she's not even eaten anything before she does it because she does it often and we all know she's not always eating!

Wow Anna, you fecking brought it. But thanks for your expert opinion
(stuff on bread dough, that's a pizza right)
View attachment 49852
I remember when she did a homemade pizza, basically a ready made pizza dough, a jar of sauce and some cheese, she's got a bleeping nerve, she can't cook like an Italian so she can duck off with her I'm a half Italian! She can't even do pasta right, many Italians would be crying at her attempts at cooking Italian!

Yes because Princess Witch of Botoxia never lies!

This was on my insta Homepage just now. The caption made me laugh! He looks like he'd rather be anywhere else and Anna holds him like a prop she wants nothing to do with!
My Gawd! She looks so much older than she is , this pic really emphasises that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
100% if you replaced Andrea with inanimate object in Anna's arms, her face wouldn't look any different
Someone do this, please! Living his best life, running around a clinic whilst Mum flirts with Marjan more than she did with her husband on her wedding day.

Those dogs were blinking terrified on the trains. Underground is bad enough for humans. I guess the others are better at childcare though.

Reactions: 6
if emilias ears become infected when she tries to take them out out then put them back in after just under three weeks they are going to have a lot of people in the comments saying you were warned not to go to claires and you should have done more research into ear piercing. sure some people will defending them and there will be plenty of poor emilia comments, which is only fair because its not her fault, she didn't decide on this express healing bullshit option, they did. but they will have a fair amount of comments saying they were warned, basically 'i told you so' comments and they deserve it if emilia gets an infection. i honestly don't believe 3 weeks, just under in emilias case, is nowhere enough to heal properly.
The 3 weeks thing is bs. I took my girls there before the summer (stupid I know that now) as I’ve always used Clair’s with no issues. Well now I eat my words. A few months later their ears are still healing and my daughters having a few issues with hers. We are still using the stuff they give you when you get them pierced. We opted for the real gold earrings as I know cheap metals can cause issues. I wish I had just gone with my first instinct and got them done with a needle. But I was told that is far more painful for them. They begged to get them done. Cost us £80 in total! Sorry for the personal story just thought it was relevant to this post.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The 3 weeks thing is bs. I took my girls there before the summer (stupid I know that now) as I’ve always used Clair’s with no issues. Well now I eat my words. A few months later their ears are still healing and my daughters having a few issues with hers. We are still using the stuff they give you when you get them pierced. We opted for the real gold earrings as I know cheap metals can cause issues. I wish I had just gone with my first instinct and got them done with a needle. But I was told that is far more painful for them. They begged to get them done. Cost us £80 in total! Sorry for the personal story just thought it was relevant to this post.
Could they be allergic to gold maybe? I got gold ones when I first had mine pierced at six years old and they didn't heal for ages. Had them done with a needle, too. I ended up losing one of the earrings and they were replaced with 925 silver ones and after months of not healing and issues, they healed within a week! Now in my 30s I bought gold earrings again, as I had long forgotten about what happened when I first got them pierced and I started having problems again. I mentioned it to my mother and she said yeah you're probably to gold and told me the story. I swapped them out for silver again and the problems went away immediately.

I'm surprised that Anna didn't have Alessia pierced as well, she seems like the kind of person who would do that.

Reactions: 3
Annal and joliar are the gift that keeps giving when it comes to being complete imbeciles when it come to being able to parent, they are so inept , surely they must see that when they see Sabrina flying across the world with three boys alone with no major stresses and a lot of laughter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

At about 8:30 she talks about cleaning the tear stains every single day, and right before that she talks about taking him out for a walk every single day 'becauase dogs need to be walked every day, it's just how it is'.

Mymy, how things have changed....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

At about 8:30 she talks about cleaning the tear stains every single day, and right before that she talks about taking him out for a walk every single day 'becauase dogs need to be walked every day, it's just how it is'.

Mymy, how things have changed....
Woah look how filthy that dog became just because she stopped look after her pets because she had too many of them and too many kids!

• Angry
  • Sad
She looks quite gaunt there. Her repetitive yeahs and likes are very irritating.

Reactions: 4
Those terrible views on the last few videos must be like a giant punch in the gut to Jonathan's massive ego!👊

They've reached the point where going silent on IG doesn't drive views up on lagging videos anymore.
The #ad in the shopping mall didn't work. Being on the Stacey Dooley show didn't work. Being interviewed by countless unknown magazines or online articles didn't work. I'm sure I'm missing some things but it seems like everything their PR team is doing to try and save their channel and gain them more subs and viewers isn't working.

Looks like their days of exploiting their kids for profit are coming to a slow end. Wish it would come faster to spare poor Alessia being put forward as the preforming monkey J's turning her into.

Reactions: 13
Those terrible views on the last few videos must be like a giant punch in the gut to Jonathan's massive ego!👊

They've reached the point where going silent on IG doesn't drive views up on lagging videos anymore.
The #ad in the shopping mall didn't work. Being on the Stacey Dooley show didn't work. Being interviewed by countless unknown magazines or online articles didn't work. I'm sure I'm missing some things but it seems like everything their PR team is doing to try and save their channel and gain them more subs and viewers isn't working.

Looks like their days of exploiting their kids for profit are coming to a slow end. Wish it would come faster to spare poor Alessia being put forward as the preforming monkey J's turning her into.
How do we see the reviews, I don't subscribe to their channel, and refuse to watch them, but would enjoy reading negative reviews of these twats.

F7DB2E17-CAA2-41C6-8937-60BF728EB7E9.png

jonathan is so proud of his penis trees, too!
They look crooked, aren't the same size and weren't even planted in a straight line. I don't think you could do a worse job planting them!
Not to mention that these trees look ridiculous next to a traditional English house, they just don't go with the architecture (or the rest of the Garden for that matter!) at all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How do we see the reviews, I don't subscribe to their channel, and refuse to watch them, but would enjoy reading negative reviews of these twats.
I'm not sure what you mean about "reviews". I was talking about how low the views are on their videos recently.
I'm not even sure you could find reviews on their channel because in the world of YouTube their nobody's. 1 million subs in nothing these days.

View attachment 50086
jonathan is so proud of his penis trees, too!
They look crooked, aren't the same size and weren't even planted in a straight line. I don't think you could do a worse job planting them!
Not to mention that these trees look ridiculous next to a traditional English house, they just don't go with the architecture (or the rest of the Garden for that matter!) at all

Boy he has completely destroyed that garden hasn't he!!? He's trying to claim it's a process blah blah.. but in reality I don't think J had the cash needed to finish it this summer. I'm positive it will look like trash all next yr too.
He drives a Ferrari, G wagon and a Range Rover but can't afford a gardener to maintain his garden properly. They really do just put on a show of being rich don't they.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not sure what you mean about "reviews". I was talking about how low the views are on their videos recently.
I'm not even sure you could find reviews on their channel because in the world of YouTube their nobody's. 1 million subs in nothing these days.
Oh sorry I read it as reviews 😂

• Haha
Does Andrea only have one outfit? He even sleeps in that Scamp and Dude Top that is way too small for him !

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.