Saccone-Jolys #61 Johnny crying, in a bit of a stew, he can't delete all the bad book reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day, another glowing review:

View attachment 979114
Spot on, so many on here said the same thing about struggling authors who will never be published, because of lying twats like Jonny who we know was only published because of his following.

Shame on the publishers for even contemplating publishing this drivel.

Reactions: 27
Spot on, so many on here said the same thing about struggling authors who will never be published, because of lying twats like Jonny who we know was only published because of his following.

Shame on the publishers for even contemplating publishing this drivel.
Money these publishers are not interested in fine literature obviously
They are hoping to cash in on his popularity and his critics some who will buy the book because they dislike Jono , controversy sells sickening but true.

Reactions: 16
What the actual?
I know making time for each other is important but so is being a family. If Anna actually stayed up after the kids went to bed then they would have loads of time together or how about the WHOLE flipping day EVERY day they are home together with no where to be? Maybe they could talk then.
Give me strength

• Angry
  • Haha
It's kind of funny that Jono talks about not wanting their relationship to fall behind or whatever, while they're almost as far away from each other as they can get in the kitchen and Anna has her nose stuck in her phone - and immediately after dinner Jono is by himself watching TV and eating chocolate
Screenshot_20220111_065750_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20220111_065804_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
he’s probably dming his young minions begging them to create reviews, wouldn’t be surprised if we see the emily-roses on that site soon

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Joliar there’s only one relationship she’s cultivating and it’s not with you

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the actual?
I know making time for each other is important but so is being a family. If Anna actually stayed up after the kids went to bed then they would have loads of time together or how about the WHOLE flipping day EVERY day they are home together with no where to be? Maybe they could talk then.
Give me strength
Such a rubbish excuse. They can have lunch together every single day, why not spend the evenings focusing on your young children and eating together as a family. My family ate together every night unless someone was out, can't imagine my parents not wanting to eat with me and eating later even though they are in the house & eating the same food.
It's not like they've got older kids either, they'll be in bed early enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Not defending them but sugar highs aren't real so the kids won't crash so to speak. I'm not completely opposed to chocolate cereal, maybe not everyday. But why on earth do they have chocolate spread on brioche with it? So nutritional, Not!
Well, Type 2 Diabetes is a thing.

Reactions: 21
How about all the benefits of having dinner together as a family? Are the kids mot important enough to listen to?
Absolute BS reason not to have any (!!) meals as a family.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It's kind of funny that Jono talks about not wanting their relationship to fall behind or whatever, while they're almost as far away from each other as they can get in the kitchen and Anna has her nose stuck in her phone - and immediately after dinner Jono is by himself watching TV and eating chocolate
View attachment 980426View attachment 980427
Those his and hers microwaves are more connected than Jonathan and Anna. I don’t believe for one second they’re having a quality time dinner together to catch up on the day’s happenings. 100% it’s pizza on the couch in front of the tv, J with his nose stuck in a glass of vino and A not looking up from her phone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I would never in a million years buy his book, but I really want to read it now that I've seen multiple reviews say that Jono needs to seek professional help for his issues. I mean, we all knew this already, but I'm super intrigued to see what he wrote that would make people who have never heard of him say this.

Reactions: 13
How about all the benefits of having dinner together as a family? Are the kids mot important enough to listen to?
Absolute BS reason not to have any (!!) meals as a family.
Family who eats together stays together! I think it’s very telling the way they eat at opposite ends of that massive table.
i’d say she cannot stand the loud sounds he makes when he chews with his month open, she can’t hear the stupid shite that she looks up on Tiktok.

Reactions: 22
Has anyone else noticed that after j mentioned his dyslexia there’s spelling mistakes throughout all his insta story’s. Absolutely nothing wrong with a couple spellings mistakes but it just seems odd there was never any or very few before mentioning his dyslexia.

Reactions: 9
[/QUOTE]
Has anyone else noticed that after j mentioned his dyslexia there’s spelling mistakes throughout all his insta story’s. Absolutely nothing wrong with a couple spellings mistakes but it just seems odd there was never any or very few before mentioning his dyslexia.
There's always been loads. He admitted before that he just types and presses send without looking over what he has typed. I double check here before I press send, I double check when I write an email or even send a text message. Yet this idiot sends messages out to thousands and doesn't give 2 shits. He actually said before that he doesn't care. Him and his wife are the laziest pairs of shits ever. It galls me how they managed to get so lucky.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
In most families, parents actually sit at the table and eat with their kids, it's the best time of the day, everyone can chat about their day. It's then homework, TV, bath, bed.

Giselle all this should happen every school night, then when the kids go to bed, around 8pm is the time to spend alone with your spouse.
But your disfunctional house, Anal goes to bed before her kids, guessing it's so she doesn't have to spend time with you, which I can't blame her, but at least that gives you time to trawl the internet talking to your 'friends'

Has to be one of the most fucked up, disfunctional homes ever. The only ones suffering are 4 innocent children, who will all need therapy and who's lives will be damaged forever 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.