Saccone-Jolys #61 Johnny crying, in a bit of a stew, he can't delete all the bad book reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those kids live off pasta chocolate and pizza! My little one has a slice of whole meal toast with peanut butter on with some strawberries for breakfast and a glass of milk and we were running late…
chocolate for breakfast is reserved for holidays and christtmas day here

Reactions: 23
Just watching many insta families this morning, sending their kids off to school, all looking clean, smart with shoes polished, breakfasts being eaten, cereals, porridge, toast etc.

And there's this lot, none of those kids look particularly clean, poor Ed looks like he's been dragged out of bed and has slept in his clothes, he looks very unwell, 😢 breakfast was yet more chocolate 😡

Why oh why isn't the school stepping in to protect Ed, that little boy is not well 😢 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 39
No Jonathan, I think Eduardo looks annoyed because you are in his face with that bleeping camera and invading his space. Leave him be!

Eduardo looks so ill here, it has me shook.:cry:
If they're going to let Eduardo grow his hair, then they at least need to maintain it to make it look nice...and by maintain I mean just simply brush it :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
More chocolate than I've eaten in months and Anna looking quite madamesque with all those fillers and Jonathan, well, he's always looked like an egg

WTBVVF9XZlEmb2U9NjFERUE0NzMmX25jX3NpZD0yMTkyOWQ%3D.jpg
A5QzZNQSZvZT02MURFOTJGNSZfbmNfc2lkPTIxOTI5ZA%3D%3D.jpg
BDS0dWaFBzWmdRJm9lPTYxREU4MzU3Jl9uY19zaWQ9MjE5Mjlk.jpg
g2aUZUWHQ1czNnJm9lPTYxREUyQTlEJl9uY19zaWQ9MjE5Mjlk.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
If Anna has time to workout, pile her make up on, and curl her hair every morning, then I’m disappointed that she can’t find time to make the kids look presentable. Emilia is the only one who looks ok and I imagine that’s because she’s old enough to do it herself.
Who wastes their time putting on all that make up and curling their hair when they are going to be at home all day? Surely getting the kids ready should be the parent’s priority?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 87
I am Dutch (now living in the UK), and chocolate sprinkles on bread ('hagelslag') is a thing. But, my parents always made me have a sandwich with cheese or meat (chicken, ham...) first before I was allowed my hagelslag.

Reactions: 36
What happened to E-1 and her eating a bagel with salmon? At least that would help her brain through the day. You cannot give a kid a bowl of sugar with a side of sugar for breakfast and expect them to learn at school. This could be why the entire family has issues. The sugar crashes must be harsh, then they refuel with more sugar. Her ED has F-ed over her family, but at least she looks good, that's all that matters.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
S
Just watching many insta families this morning, sending their kids off to school, all looking clean, smart with shoes polished, breakfasts being eaten, cereals, porridge, toast etc.

And there's this lot, none of those kids look particularly clean, poor Ed looks like he's been dragged out of bed and has slept in his clothes, he looks very unwell, 😢 breakfast was yet more chocolate 😡

Why oh why isn't the school stepping in to protect Ed, that little boy is not well 😢 😢
Schools are just as bad, my one didn’t do anything about the neglect of the children in their care till I found out what was going on and whistleblew. SJ pay lots of money to the school for the kids to go there so they will want to keep in their good books.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m always glad when those children are in school , people who Will listen and a decent meal . Interaction and laughter

Reactions: 19
Did you catch the lady who left a glowing review, because he talked about Ireland and how he collected scented stationery? She even goes as far as to say it would make a good movie. I mean come on, the other reviews talk about how poorly written the book is and she says it's structured, readable, and gripping which goes against all the other reviewers. I have to wonder if she's a plant but, In the end, if you click spoilers she gives him advice to go see a therapist so maybe that was her underhanded way of saying it sucked LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Totally vile - he eats with his mouth open. That video that Anna has posted of their dinner team and there he is chewing like a cow in the corner. I feel physically sick
They all eat with their mouths open and their manky plaque covered teeth. Often Dre wil have snot running into his open mouth for extra boke factor.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Not defending them but sugar highs aren't real so the kids won't crash so to speak. I'm not completely opposed to chocolate cereal, maybe not everyday. But why on earth do they have chocolate spread on brioche with it? So nutritional, Not!

Reactions: 21
Sugar crash=blood sugar spikes and falls. When you consume high levels of sugar and it wears off. It causes you to become hungry not long after eating and it's not great to be hungry when sitting in class. Yes, hyperactivity in children is not known to be caused by sugar.

Reactions: 34
Not defending them but sugar highs aren't real so the kids won't crash so to speak. I'm not completely opposed to chocolate cereal, maybe not everyday. But why on earth do they have chocolate spread on brioche with it? So nutritional, Not!
And why do the kids only eat brioche??

Reactions: 9
No Jonathan, I think Eduardo looks annoyed because you are in his face with that bleeping camera and invading his space. Leave him be!

Eduardo looks so ill here, it has me shook.:cry:
That is not a happy, loved, well taken care of child. I repeat… that is NOT a happy, loved, well taken care of child.

This makes me sick.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.