Sabrina.Jamie.Loganmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she couldn’t have a boy reborn because it was too hard for her so I’m a bit confused. Has anyone a video where she’s explaining the reason ?

Reactions: 1
I thought she couldn’t have a boy reborn because it was too hard for her so I’m a bit confused. Has anyone a video where she’s explaining the reason ?
She does this, she gets a boy reborn then can’t cope with it and sells it off. I expect the same will happen to this one soon enough.

Reactions: 2
Right, It’s the same thing constantly, “I’ve been through ten years of hell” “your mother must be so proud” and she’s so aggressive when she does these videos too. 😬
For someone who doesn’t care about the haters she mentions them in every video about how she doesn’t ”give two fcks” then argues with herself over them 🤣🤣 pure comedy

• Haha
For someone who doesn’t care about the haters she mentions them in every video about how she doesn’t ”give two fcks” then argues with herself over them 🤣🤣 pure comedy
I know what you mean!! I think she thrives off the it!! It’s the NHS getting a vsttering with her today 🙄

That rant was funny. That poor physio. She is right though if she lost some weight it would help her. I’m not saying it would take it instantly away but she would notice a different. Seems as if she doesn’t want to Actively do anything to get it better. Just another way to play the victim.

That rant was funny. That poor physio. She is right though if she lost some weight it would help her. I’m not saying it would take it instantly away but she would notice a different. Seems as if she doesn’t want to Actively do anything to get it better. Just another way to play the victim.
She’s raging they told her mild arthritis 😂

• Haha
Am I right in thinking Logan is a baby she miscarried? She's having a birthday party for him?

Am I right in thinking Logan is a baby she miscarried? She's having a birthday party for him?
Yes she miscarried Logan. Until a medium told her, she didn’t know if he was a boy or girl that’s why she’s only just started throwing him parties

• Haha
Jesus Christ the night and day! Everyone singing happy birthday to Logan, fml!! The man in the background looks mortified!! I get having a wee memory day etc but a full blown birthday party. That woman’s head is well and truly tapped!

• Haha
Reactions: 7