Sabrina.Jamie.Loganmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, did anyone catch that video before she deleted it. Jodie’s been at the prime again. She’s lost it. A complete meltdown calling Jodie everything. The girls ten years old she probably doesn’t understand why Jamie has all this stuff, heck I barely understand. Genuinely thinks she needs the crisis team after that, very worrying.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Omg I’m shocked the way she was getting on over that wee girl, maybe she should put a lock on the door?

if I was Jodie’s mum I’d be furious the way she’s blasting a child all over TikTok

Reactions: 5
Omg I’m shocked the way she was getting on over that wee girl, maybe she should put a lock on the door?

if I was Jodie’s mum I’d be furious the way she’s blasting a child all over TikTok
Me too, if I was Jodie’s mum she would not be seeing my child again. She’s constantly favoured the twins and Tyler. it’s a stupid bottle of prime for goodness sake. It’s the playdoh incident all over again. Poor Jodie, three or four times she attempted to make that tiktok but each one went into a rant.

Just watched the video about her explaining about the prime. Jesus wept. Honestly. If I was Jodie’s mum I would cut ALL ties. She would never see us again. That woman seriously says she’s nothing but nice, would do anything for anyone, YET speaks about a ten year old child like that. If I was Jodie’s mum I would put her door up her hall and bin every bleeping god damn piece of shite in Jamie’s room! How dare she! She genuinely needs signed in somewhere. Her not being able to foster is an absolute god send.

Reactions: 7
I just saw that video. Now come on, why does she expect Josie to just understand why she can’t have it? The wee girl is only 10. That was shocking. To me it sounds like Sabrina needs counselling especially if you’re going to go off at a 10year old they way she did!

Reactions: 3
Who is Jodie to her? My son doesn’t even drink the prime as it’s stinking lol he just wants the bottle

Reactions: 2
Christ the night, she needs signed in. Complete overreaction. Why doesn't she put a lock on the bedroom door if it's so sacred to her?

Reactions: 3
I just saw that video. Now come on, why does she expect Josie to just understand why she can’t have it? The wee girl is only 10. That was shocking. To me it sounds like Sabrina needs counselling especially if you’re going to go off at a 10year old they way she did!
Honestly, that was mild compared to the first three videos. She deleted the first two almost instantly and I just so happened to have it pop up on my fyp, then she did a third video and went into a rant about how awful a mother she is and more Jodie hate. I know she has mental health issues but that was disgusting.

She’s a disgusting witch, that’s her niece and the wee girl prob has no clue how to comprehend all Sabrina’s craziness, the parties and the bedrooms

she’s over that now and rinsing the Clearpay on £1 toys so new day and all

• Haha
Sweet mother! You don’t see what those people who have commented buy because not EVERYTHING needs to be shared on social media 🙄

Reactions: 2
What a fuckin halfwit if Jamie had of survived til birth I'd 100% guarantee he would of ended up in care with that mad crazy witch as a parent. Having a loss like she has does not cause you to end up like she has she has always been mad

I missed the video of her rant about Jodie and can’t find the ABCD page it was reposted on. Anyone have the link please? 🤣

Reactions: 1
What a fuckin halfwit if Jamie had of survived til birth I'd 100% guarantee he would of ended up in care with that mad crazy witch as a parent. Having a loss like she has does not cause you to end up like she has she has always been mad
I agree, that woman is not mentally stable to be caring for a child.

She really isn’t. At all. I’ve no doubt the child would be spoiled with gifts but she really is all over the place. Extremely all over the place.

Reactions: 1
Anyone know why mad sabrina is thanking the police and ambulance service? Also isn't Heidi the lady she was seeing briefly and discreetly?