Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slagbol

“They know when I’m in asda so I’m clearly Being followed”??? You post your every waking moment on TikTok ffs you idiot!! Noones following you 🤣🤣🤣🤣 is she that stupid lolol

• Haha
Reactions: 3

xo_caz_xo

Why are you so obsessed. Why are you so obsessed. Why are you so obsessed with me. Why are you so obsessed with me. Why are you so obsessed 🤣

• Haha

slagbol

Has been no updates on them since the trip to the vets she said she was keeping them off TikTok! Dunno why she doesn’t get them neutered it cost a tenner with cat protection if your on benefits and the vet she uses offers it!! Next thing tails will be impregnating his ma or granny
She’s a disgrace. Can’t afford to neuter her cats but can buy shite for a miscarriage. Needs those animals removed. I’d say she’s surrendered the kittens cause she’ll not spend a penny of her benefit money on them.

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
Those sound like evil bastards, I know lots don't agree with what she does but she is actually harmless ffs 😳 it's just sad what she went through and 12 years later she is still not over her loss it ruined her as a person clearly 😢 She's very good to the wanes that visit her and her family and they always forgive her rants so it must not be anything new to them
Harmless people don’t threaten to kill children. Harmless people don’t wish bad karma on others children. Harmless people don’t waste vital emergency services (police, ambulance) for a few scratches on their arm. She’s pure wicked.

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
She’s nothing but pure ignorant. I remember her going on about getting cats neutered. She was giving off that they would only do 2 cats for free. Be grateful they do anything for free

Ears&eyes

I didn’t know they hadn’t met!!!! She said he was her partner!!!!
Yes they had an online relationship I remember her talking all about last year on a live
---
My mind is blown 🤯 So is Ivan both of the boys “sperm donors”? Is he still alive?! This get more insane by the day 😂
Ivan is still Alive yes I’m sure he has a daughter which Sabrina has bought presents for in the past

• Wow

slagbol

Can’t believe she’s buying Christmas presents for her dolls she’s seriously fked up😂😂😂
And she sits on that filthy sofa covered in stains 🤢ffs Sabrina use ur money for a new sofa and live a better life!! woman needs deep psychiatric help!!! She’s seriously not well

slagbol

Having a social media break apparently. See her tomorrow then 🙄 still can’t get over how she got on with the playdoh

Bigwiggle

I had a feeling she had never met Michael cause there was no actual real photo of them together, just a photo shopped one, he probably wasn't even the guy in the photos he was probably some weird bald guy with no teeth who then thought she's to nuts even for me so faked his own death to away from her 🤦🤣
That's likely very accurate! 😂😂😂

thanks very much

The cat has had 4 kittens and she’s put their bed/blanket in the bath. I’m sure that’s warm and cosy 🤦‍♀️ her voice goes through me.

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
The video of her talking about the playdoh just came on my fyp, I'm howling at how "stressed" she said she is over the colours being mixed 😭😂 why would anyone leave their kids with her, she seems proper crazy!
Wouldn’t leave an animal with her, let alone a child