Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slagbol

People saying “jealously is an awful thing isn’t it Sabrina” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m sorry what are we jealous off!? Wise up lolol. I’d hate to have that woman’s life.

Reactions: 3

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Someone opened a TikTok account and posted pictures of Jamie they are trying to break this woman and for what they call her a groomer an abuser they post she doesn’t deserve kids it’s got out of hand no doubt my comment will end up on that cess pit of a site

• Wow

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
Having a social media break apparently. See her tomorrow then 🙄 still can’t get over how she got on with the playdoh
Every child mixes play doh! That’s the point of it, yes it can be annoying separating it afterwards but that’s the point of the toy. I don’t see why she gets Jodie round to play with toys if she’s just going to moan about it afterwards. Same as the twins. They can do no right in Sabrina’s eyes too.

And as for the cats/kittens, she comes across very vicious when she talks about them!

hiphiphoray

also, anyone else notice the amount of followers she has is dropping
[/QUOTE]

i think she may be deleting some that she is paranoid about lol.
“toilet seat is not a necessity“ according to Sabrina, she would rather waste money on junk. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
Putting her doll on a ride that “just happened” to have money left in it by someone. Nobody believes that Sabrina

• Haha

slagbol

She’s the most careless cat owner. I feel like this is her weird way of getting her baby fix or something. Her cats need fixed, doesn’t matter how well she claims she looks after them it’s wrong to let them get pregnant every couple of months and so unfair on them. Can’t stand this woman.

slagbol

She’s very quiet today. Usually we get a running commentary of her every move 🙄 wonder who she’s fighting with now that absolutely isn’t her own doing 😂🙄👀

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
Shopping in Asda with a baby trolley a mother might need for a REAL baby 🤦 leave your dolls at home Sabrina and catch yourself on!

Listening to how the government want to crack down on benefits especially disability ones is terrifying for people with genuine medical issues and disability. Many who have worked most of their lives, some who still are and the PIP is what keeps them in work should that be with a car or taxis or other supportive treatments they pay themselves.

Then you have this head case - who is just a drain on society and doing herself no favours.

Single woman, no children she should be in a one bed flat somewhere or moved back in with her mother!
Instead she living on state benefits, in a government funded 3 bedroom house filling it full of crap for children she doesn’t have.
She is the product of benefit culture and no accountability.

She’s an attention seeking narcissist bitch!

The whole self harm and hospital is a 💯 move on her part. Because she has been shown for what she is!

I know sometimes there is a fine line between trolling and exposing the truth.
But in this instance that person who shared the videos was exposing the truth and for all her sheep to come on and say otherwise is just a load of crap
How did she even get a 3 bedroom house to begin with? Bloody ridiculous.

Ears&eyes

She just said we can’t handle the money she gets😂😂😂😂😂😂 she’s on benefits ffs😂 high rate pip (no offence to anyone on benefits) but it’s definitely not a luxury and nothing to be boosting about!! Then when she’s skint she begs of vulnerable people on tiktok puts the PayPal up on the bio with a sad story! She’s fuming tonight it’s definitely got to her
---
BREAKING NEWS

SHES GETTING NEW BLINDS
She’s been saving for weeks😂 she wouldn’t have to save for them if she didn’t spent 100s on crap , she’s a hoarder😂

Reactions: 2