Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishlassie

VIP Member
She’s at the vet and is pissed off that it’s cost her nearly £60 lol for a consultation and cat milk
Offering to buy a school uniform now giving off about vet fees! The solution is to get your cats neutered and insure your pets she’s a balloon! Wasn’t complaining about money when she was spending all she had in the town last week

Reactions: 4

Yousaidwhat?

I just saw that video. Now come on, why does she expect Josie to just understand why she can’t have it? The wee girl is only 10. That was shocking. To me it sounds like Sabrina needs counselling especially if you’re going to go off at a 10year old they way she did!

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
Sabrina going mad on live cos the man down the road that she feeds his animals won’t lend her a cat carrier to take cat to vet on Friday 😂😂

people telling her to sell some toys to buy one 😂

• Haha

slagbol

She’s completely unhinged on her latest TikTok. If I was Jodie’s mum I’d not let Jodie anywhere near her again. She’s a child !

Kedece

It's not normal to be behaving like this 11 years later. Buying all the stuff she does for him, the gaming chair at his grave it's not healthy. Nor is TT when you have folk encouraging her the way they do

I sure as hell wouldn't be leaving my kids with her

jamie4288

Honestly that wee girl Jodie’s mum needs her head looked at. Why you would ever let Sabrina take her out in the first place, let alone letting her take her out with a stupid doll in a pram and putting it on rides etc. that wee girl is being expected to think this is all ok and it’s all normal. It’s not. She said before she couldn’t go out without her dolls but was away to the doctors without them. Absolute nut job

slagbol

She needs to get a hobby instead of beefing everyone and anyone who calls her out for what she is 😂 go dress ur dolls. she’s a lonely old woman and we now all can see why. Ask yourself why people feel the need to call you out on your BS Sabrina you bring it all on yourself. A vile woman with a disgusting mouth.

slagbol

Says she’s skint and in the next breath shows a £7 teddy she bought for a miscarriage she had years ago. Someone make it make sense!!!

slagbol

I had a feeling she had never met Michael cause there was no actual real photo of them together, just a photo shopped one, he probably wasn't even the guy in the photos he was probably some weird bald guy with no teeth who then thought she's to nuts even for me so faked his own death to away from her 🤦🤣
I thought the exact same 🤣🤣 living with his wife & kids

Reactions: 3

irishlassie

VIP Member
She’s posted several videos of her shopping in Asda! She bought a teddy elephant for Logan! She donated to the food bank!

she’s swapping summer for a different reborn girl! The lady that’s getting summer wants her as a boy so she bought boy clothes in Asda! She can’t bond with summer

she got more hate mail todays the slipped up by saying they had 4 children but in previous letters it was 3. She says the woman who’s sending the letters has a son who’s peadlo

• Wow

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
She has serious mental health issues ,I’ve stopped following her, some seem to be getting a kick out of her going off on her rants and they are posting on another gossip site now as well .

hol20x

VIP Member
She's still ranting and raving about getting the police on people on the account she said she's no longer using. 🤣