Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ears&eyes

I’ll never forget when she went live with over 2k and starting cutting herself on live it was horrific, children was probably watching and she says we’re bad🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
She needs sectioning. A ten year old opened a bottle of drink you were hoarding for your stillborn son so you threaten to kill her. Seek therapy.
The NIHE, animal welfare and mental health team all need to rock up.
House emptied of tat and given to a family who derserve and can make it a home full of love & laughter all whilst paying rent!
Animals somewhere safe
And Sabrina dealt with by the relevant teams!

xo_caz_xo

We’re definitely not obsessed with you we just like watching your shit show of a life😂 she will go on about tattle forever now lol
Literally only came here because I came across her live and she was telling everyone to come on and read it 🤣 now she's going mad. Dying about herself.

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
Christ the night, she needs signed in. Complete overreaction. Why doesn't she put a lock on the bedroom door if it's so sacred to her?

slagbol

Right, It’s the same thing constantly, “I’ve been through ten years of hell” “your mother must be so proud” and she’s so aggressive when she does these videos too. 😬
For someone who doesn’t care about the haters she mentions them in every video about how she doesn’t ”give two fcks” then argues with herself over them 🤣🤣 pure comedy

• Haha

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
a full moon 🌕 sends them mental too!!

there’s no way she will stop reading here! She won’t be able to help herself
She’s wants to make herself out to be the VICTIM yet again when no one is trolling her they are simply pointing out the bloody obvious.

Get rid of the dolls, Get a job, get a life!

hiphiphoray

Shopping in Asda with a baby trolley a mother might need for a REAL baby 🤦 leave your dolls at home Sabrina and catch yourself on!

Listening to how the government want to crack down on benefits especially disability ones is terrifying for people with genuine medical issues and disability. Many who have worked most of their lives, some who still are and the PIP is what keeps them in work should that be with a car or taxis or other supportive treatments they pay themselves.

Then you have this head case - who is just a drain on society and doing herself no favours.

Single woman, no children she should be in a one bed flat somewhere or moved back in with her mother!
Instead she living on state benefits, in a government funded 3 bedroom house filling it full of crap for children she doesn’t have.
She is the product of benefit culture and no accountability.

She’s an attention seeking narcissist bitch!

The whole self harm and hospital is a 💯 move on her part. Because she has been shown for what she is!

I know sometimes there is a fine line between trolling and exposing the truth.
But in this instance that person who shared the videos was exposing the truth and for all her sheep to come on and say otherwise is just a load of crap
A lot of those sheep though will just be being nice to her to stay around on her account to watch.

irishlassie

VIP Member
Oh dear Sabrina’s rattled! Did the police visit any of you? I haven’t had any men in uniform at my door 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Ears&eyes

She’s the most careless cat owner. I feel like this is her weird way of getting her baby fix or something. Her cats need fixed, doesn’t matter how well she claims she looks after them it’s wrong to let them get pregnant every couple of months and so unfair on them. Can’t stand this woman.
She’s lazy taking her cat to the vet is too much hassle for her and she would rather spend ‘her’ money on junk and things that’s not needed she’s a disgrace , not too mention the many kittens have died while her cats been giving birth

• Heart