Sabrina.Jamie.Loganmummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still ranting and making a hour long video she keeps repeating herself hello crazy Sabrina

Reactions: 1
I’ll never forget when she went live with over 2k and starting cutting herself on live it was horrific, children was probably watching and she says we’re bad🫣

Reactions: 3
She just said we can’t handle the money she gets she’s on benefits ffs high rate pip (no offence to anyone on benefits) but it’s definitely not a luxury and nothing to be boosting about!! Then when she’s skint she begs of vulnerable people on tiktok puts the PayPal up on the bio with a sad story! She’s fuming tonight it’s definitely got to her
---
BREAKING NEWS

SHES GETTING NEW BLINDS
She’s been saving for weeks she wouldn’t have to save for them if she didn’t spent 100s on crap , she’s a hoarder

Reactions: 2

They are shaming you for how you look!! The cheek of them

Gutted I missed this, I love when they have a bitch fit over their thread

jealous??? OF WHAT? don’t make me laugh she’s absolutely raaaagingg it’s so funny

Reactions: 4
You’ve been in the papers way before TikTok about your hate mail ffs the whole town knows you’re sending it to yourself! You’ve blamed everyone under the sun for sending it

Reactions: 4