Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hiphiphoray

Omg I’m shocked the way she was getting on over that wee girl, maybe she should put a lock on the door?

if I was Jodie’s mum I’d be furious the way she’s blasting a child all over TikTok
Me too, if I was Jodie’s mum she would not be seeing my child again. She’s constantly favoured the twins and Tyler. it’s a stupid bottle of prime for goodness sake. It’s the playdoh incident all over again. Poor Jodie, three or four times she attempted to make that tiktok but each one went into a rant.

Reactions: 4

slagbol

The world owes Sabrina a favour 🙄 receptionist is doing their job. You wouldn’t know about that Sabrina

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
To Sabrina, babes I’m glad I made the thread and am giving you something to read.

• Haha

slagbol

How she got on when Jodie opened the prime was wild. The other day she whispered to the twins don’t
Be saying to you know who were going to town cause she isn’t going. If I was Jodie’s mum I’d go mad.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Shopping in Asda with a baby trolley a mother might need for a REAL baby 🤦 leave your dolls at home Sabrina and catch yourself on!

Listening to how the government want to crack down on benefits especially disability ones is terrifying for people with genuine medical issues and disability. Many who have worked most of their lives, some who still are and the PIP is what keeps them in work should that be with a car or taxis or other supportive treatments they pay themselves.

Then you have this head case - who is just a drain on society and doing herself no favours.

Single woman, no children she should be in a one bed flat somewhere or moved back in with her mother!
Instead she living on state benefits, in a government funded 3 bedroom house filling it full of crap for children she doesn’t have.
She is the product of benefit culture and no accountability.

She’s an attention seeking narcissist bitch!

The whole self harm and hospital is a 💯 move on her part. Because she has been shown for what she is!

I know sometimes there is a fine line between trolling and exposing the truth.
But in this instance that person who shared the videos was exposing the truth and for all her sheep to come on and say otherwise is just a load of crap

• Heart

hol20x

VIP Member
"Anymore bullying" says the mentally unhinged woman as she bullies a ten year old
The video before that where she was shouting for the person who reposted the prime video to take it down had me laughing, YOU posted it in the first place! They haven't done anything wrong by reposting it!

According to her comments she's been active on TT this morning.

slagbol

So what’s new in Sabrina World?

Still not wise. Just as I was getting used to the whole Jamie thing she started with Logan, an early miscarriage and I just can’t 😂. miscarriage is one of the worst things you can go through as a female but this woman isn’t mentally stable enough to deal with it in a normal manner.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
She's no angel but I think some people on that other site take it way too far. Sabrina would be best coming off Tik Tok and getting some professional help but she refuses.
Also they've all turned on each other. CC in general seems a little bit... unhinged

slagbol

She has just said Logan has started to show signs around the house wtf😂 this miscarriage happened years ago but only recently she’s started going on about it and she wasn’t even far enough along to know the gender , she was probably very very early on she doesn’t even have scan pictures of him🫣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is off her rocker. Sabrina I know you’re reading this. Get help. He isn’t showing you signs. You’re just a nut job love.

slagbol

If she’d got her cats spayed like a proper cat owner she wouldn’t have had a vet bill for kittens. According to Sabrina it’s all Lunas fault. Needs her animals removed. Wee hints scrounging for money too. Your pets your bills. No one else’s Sabrina.

irishlassie

VIP Member
You’ve been in the papers way before TikTok about your hate mail ffs the whole town knows you’re sending it to yourself! You’ve blamed everyone under the sun for sending it

• Haha

slagbol

She’s thinking of coming off private. Someone already called her out saying she missed the attention and she was raging 😂😂 it’s true tho!!!.
Watching a few of her videos see if she didn’t have such a vulgar disgusting mouth maybe people would feel some sympathy for her. Her mouth is pure filth.

one of her latest videos “is it cause your kids don’t get much cause yous can’t afford it or do your kids not appreciate them”.
Sabrina love my kids have everything and more they need. And here’s the real kicker. They actually get to play with their toys and dress in the clothes I buy them luv 😉

• Heart

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
“Luna hasn’t been feeding the kittens properly, because Lunas an asshole” lovely Sabrina, lovely