Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slagbol

First off all you’re SICK Sabrina even mentioning things like that about a 10 year old girl. Thankfully you don’t have kids. You’d be reported for that kind of talk.
Also we all know your “bags of kindness” and uniform buying was all for attention. Your scum of the earth.

Reactions: 5

Ktpeterson

She was putting a video up with a letter, implying she was going to hurt herself, someone who lives near here said police and ambulance came took her, but she’s back and fighting with her neighbours

• Haha
Reactions: 5

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
I loved when she was opening the little toy boxes and kept getting the same ones, she was so cross 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Ears&eyes

She has just said Logan has started to show signs around the house wtf😂 this miscarriage happened years ago but only recently she’s started going on about it and she wasn’t even far enough along to know the gender , she was probably very very early on she doesn’t even have scan pictures of him🫣

• Haha

Ktpeterson

She’s a disgusting bitch, that’s her niece and the wee girl prob has no clue how to comprehend all Sabrina’s craziness, the parties and the bedrooms

she’s over that now and rinsing the Clearpay on £1 toys so new day and all

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
The video of her talking about the playdoh just came on my fyp, I'm howling at how "stressed" she said she is over the colours being mixed 😭😂 why would anyone leave their kids with her, she seems proper crazy!

irishlassie

VIP Member
She’s wants to make herself out to be the VICTIM yet again when no one is trolling her they are simply pointing out the bloody obvious.

Get rid of the dolls, Get a job, get a life!
She loves being the victim and she loves her acts of kindness! She documents everything for attention! Then can’t handle ppl having a different opinion sge immediately calls them trolls! Only video replies to negative comments! If you google her there’s loads of articles about her being trolled online!

hiphiphoray

Sabrina trying to make out that she doesn’t read here. (Hello Sabrina.) A group on fb just so happens to be discussing the same thing that was being discussed on here. Yeah right. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
I honestly think she needs help, the whole bedroom? All the toys etc

I understand peolle grieve in many ways but she did a whole birthday party complete with people dressed up

I lost a boyfriend and uncle who killed themselves they happiest people I knew can't believe she's using that against a wain and everyone. I use to think she was harmless in ways but this has annoyed the fuck out of me.

irishlassie

VIP Member
Can hear the venom in her voice

jacks loving the tattle updates
---
You can’t touch your toes never mind a nerve love 🤣🤣

• Haha

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
Like every other page on here, it’s people giving their opinions and having discussions. If you don’t want to be talked about don’t be on a public platform acting like an idiot. Sabrina herself said the supposed “trolling and bullying” has been going on for years now (her various interviews available on Google prove this also) and that was a LONG time before Tattle OR CC so she can hardly blame either for anything now.

• Heart