Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donegalperson

No she doesn’t help herself but some of the comments are awful
😣 there’s no need for all this hate it’s just cruel
Those sound like evil bastards, I know lots don't agree with what she does but she is actually harmless ffs 😳 it's just sad what she went through and 12 years later she is still not over her loss it ruined her as a person clearly 😢 She's very good to the wanes that visit her and her family and they always forgive her rants so it must not be anything new to them

Reactions: 2

jamie4288

Thought Sabrina never went out without her reborn… EVER?? Funny she was away to the doctors and not a reborn in sight! So full of shit!

Donegalperson

First off all you’re SICK Sabrina even mentioning things like that about a 10 year old girl. Thankfully you don’t have kids. You’d be reported for that kind of talk.
Also we all know your “bags of kindness” and uniform buying was all for attention. Your scum of the earth.
Ah shes only an owl sleaze with her kind bags of junk planted on street corners for random kids a terrible obsession with them wee twins plastering them all over social media

leftdog

She had a tik tok up of a blazer and how she wanted it to go to someone who needed it.

she’s sent a lady stuff so she tagged her and then another lady feeling sorry for her and the “trolls”

irishlassie

VIP Member
what happened Lunas kittens? I haven’t seen her mention them in a while
Has been no updates on them since the trip to the vets she said she was keeping them off TikTok! Dunno why she doesn’t get them neutered it cost a tenner with cat protection if your on benefits and the vet she uses offers it!! Next thing tails will be impregnating his ma or granny

thanks very much

She has serious mental health issues ,I’ve stopped following her, some seem to be getting a kick out of her going off on her rants and they are posting on another gossip site now as well .
exactly, she clearly suffers with her mental health and although I do not agree at all with her apparently self harming online (only going by what others said previously, I never witnessed it myself) and her latest stunt of writing what people would assume was a suicide note is completely unacceptable and I found quite manipulative.
In saying that the disgusting things wrote about her elsewhere, those people are vile and seem to get a kick out of her distress, they say one minute she should be working and the next she needs locked up, make up your minds ffs. They seem obsessed now about her, I’ll not be watching anymore but I do hope she gets to a better place in her head. I don’t agree with a lot of the things she’s done in the past either but my god the people on CC are highly toxic and some of them have children, I’m absolutely gobsmacked by the hate they have towards her.

• Haha

Ears&eyes

We’re definitely not obsessed with you we just like watching your shit show of a life😂 she will go on about tattle forever now lol

• Haha

hiphiphoray

Ohh didn’t realise there was a new thread, I said on the reborn chat has anyone seen the over reaction video to the bubble wands? 🤣