Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
It’s heading that way, she seems to have a problem buying stuff she doesn’t need just to sell it, a few months later for less.
It’s the same with those dolls, she buys countless dolls just to sell them on at a big loss. She was asked once to name all of the dolls she’s had and she said there’s been that many that she couldn’t.

she must spend a fortune on clothes etc. I know she gets a lot free on buy And sell sites but it’s ridiculous. They even have a baby swing 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

irishlassie

VIP Member
It’s actually unbelievable. You couldn’t write it. She posts about getting good news, someone asks what it was and she posts a video with her nasty vile tongue coming out again! She honestly needs proper psychiatric help. It’s not normal. Nothing about her life is normal and too many people encourage and enable it. She’s making an absolute fool out of herself.
Social media enablers have went to her head! Her family enable it to posing for photos with her reborns! Buying gifts for the bedroom! I know ppl grieve and cope differently and it’s all perfectly normal! It’s how she documents it all and then turns nasty if it’s a question or comment she doesn’t like! Grinds me the way she sits shaking her head rolling her eyes saying give me strength!

irishlassie

VIP Member
She clearly does have mental health issues
No denying that but won’t help herself and refuses the help!is the first to come on social media give off about mental health services when they don’t do as she wants! Seen with my own eyes ppl in crisis sitting in a&e for days waiting on assessments and help

slagbol

God she’s buying things for Ryan now too. Saying he was her partner not ex, but her partner. Honestly this woman gets worse, she needs intensive therapy asap. i can’t with her

• Haha

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
Starting a thread about her as she’s talked about in a few others and it’s hard to keep up.

What’s everyone’s opinion of her?

RedEd

Such a irresponsible cat owner 😡 the other cat will be pregnant again soon as she won't pay out to get it done, she only spends money on reborns and pointless stuff for her son's room!

Bigwiggle

On that video from the other day she said she was clarifying that Michael was Jamie and Logans dad but that they go on the motorbike with Ryan in heaven but now we've learnt that Michael isn't their dad at all, its some yoke called Ivan! o_O

hiphiphoray

I can sense another Sabrina breakdown coming. Any tiny bit of stree and she’s ”up to high doh” 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Donegalperson

And did I say I agree with the comments? Exactly. Sabrina REFUSES help then wonders why nobody comes when she scratches her arm. I’d love for her to get help. I’d love for her to change her ways but you can hardly blame people talking about things that she shows on social media. And she can be very wicked too. At the flick of a switch. Also complaining about Jamie’s photo being online but yet goes to Take ABreak fame and fortune magazine this month and shows his picture to god knows how many people 🤣
Why are you so triggered with my comments? If you don't agree with my opinion just scroll on 🤨

Listen tattle is a gossip site not an arguing site, so I'm not interested in arguing with you or anyone 🤷‍♀️

RedEd

Whaaaaat. That's literally mad.
I've got a feeling Jamie was more a miscarriage than a still birth but not sure where I got that from.
I think she was 21 weeks pregnant with Jamie when she went into labour with him and lost him, I could be wrong though, I get people grieve differently but she comes across very unhinged, like with the reborns getting people to help buy them then sells them a week later.

irishlassie

VIP Member
😂
She just said we can’t handle the money she gets😂😂😂😂😂😂 she’s on benefits ffs😂 high rate pip (no offence to anyone on benefits) but it’s definitely not a luxury and nothing to be boosting about!! Then when she’s skint she begs of vulnerable people on tiktok puts the PayPal up on the bio with a sad story! She’s fuming tonight it’s definitely got to her
---

She’s been saving for weeks😂 she wouldn’t have to save for them if she didn’t spent 100s on crap , she’s a hoarder😂
They are shaming you for how you look!! The cheek of them

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
Ive read them all up to last night
It’s obvious there’s tattlers over there as well I’ve worked out 2 by there style of posting NOT that it matters ,I was going to make an account but I won’t bother sure why do I need one when my messages are are posted there
I actually went there to view Nana Bea threads I think I will stick to here and the TikTok threads
Comment cafe is wild, I made an account for another thread but quickly dived back out. I'll stick to TL with the locked threads 😂

hiphiphoray

I don’t know how she gets away with it. She needs a three bed though with all the unnecessary purchases.

• Heart