Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
Yeah, her life was just chaotic beyond words. Living in an office building with her two kids over Christmas? Where was her family or her husband’s family?

Also these quotes:

View attachment 2220480

View attachment 2220479

Bedridden for three months? Could have been struggling with her mental health but either way, that’s terrible for her children.
I think the she was bed ridden due to her breast implant illness? She made a documentary about it last year, said the implants made her really physically and mentally sick. She had them removed, but has never seemed her old self since 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Yel

Chatty Member
I'm sure it's not really a new song, and something that didn't make the cut of an album 20+ years ago. Sounds quite similar to you.

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
I loved stand by you, now I watch the routine and think 'their poor knees' 😂
Fun fact, Stand by you and Someday someway are both covers. I went down a wormhole a while back and Simon did a lot of recycling of songs from unsuccessful/ unknown singers and slapped them on s club albums!
he’s still doing the same because These Are The Days was originally recorded by that huge international group who supported them

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Did they mime at their original shows back in the day? I wouldn’t be surprised to be honest.
Im also going to the O2 one in a few weeks

Stan

Chatty Member
Tina was on something on the tv the other day being interviewed but the tv was muted so I couldn’t see what they were on about. There was a video being shown as well in clips of her dancing around a studio so not sure if she’s released a new single or something

Yeah just looked at her insta - Private dance Instructor is her new single

Jay from S club juniors went to my school! He was nice enough but did walk around like he was something special