Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kittens1988

These posts in succession is sending me.

Where did I read an interview recently that Hannah & her family are currently homeless? And all the while I'm thinking, what the fuck is her "man" doing sitting on his arse while they're homeless? Definitely not a nice guy under any circumstances. Freeloading trash.
This was the homeless interview:

He is/was a personal trainer. In the interview Hannah said she had been ill in bed for months so maybe he was looking after the kids if they don’t live near family. I remembered he has an older child from a previous relationship, so I wonder if he pays anything to her mother.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Yeah, that confused me. It's natural causes and they are satisfied enough that there will be no inquest so why the need to keep looking into things? Is this a normal thing?
Might just be they ruled out it being by Paul, another person but they still are finding out exactly what. Which is understandable with his age & seemed he didnt already have Cancer for example.

shellie

VIP Member
She did. I Really Miss You is one of my fave s club songs
I was never really a fan at the time as I decided they were too cheesy for me. I did eventually get my head out of my ass as my sister was a huge fan and listened to them constantly. This was one of theirs I did like along with Have You Ever and Say Goodbye. I didn't mind the dance stuff but they were at their best with the slower tunes in my opinion.

Rxt156

VIP Member
Spent ages having a good old snoop on insta... Aaron looks exactly the same as I remember!

Tryger88

VIP Member
and I'm sure there'll be a tribute to Paul in the shows.
Well of course, if anything it will bring in more ticket sales.
---
Nothing to go by from that article. Bradley, Jo & Paul performed as S Club 3 on and off since 2008 - Tina joined them shortly before the 2015 full group reunion tour then Paul left.

But obviously a bit shit to see S Club 1 live.
So if by removing the 7 then they won't have to give refunds if only 1 member turns up 🤔

Last edited:

shellie

VIP Member
Blimey, a lot of angry US fans in the comments who've booked flights/hotels. Postponing the tour/ changing venues less than a week before it was supposed to begin is a pretty shi**y thing to do. I bet the bottom line is poor ticket sales/ penny pinching a la Fuller 🙄
I'm guessing they over anticipated public demand in the US. Is it even worth going over there for 5 shows?
From what I saw on ticket sites, it was so-so. Nowhere was sold out and a couple of nights still had loads of tickets left.

Lovenews

Chatty Member
Wasnt she homeless in the last two years? Maybe those struggles arose again and she may not be insureable?

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
Jon used to be on Grindr all the time looking for sex
He was on an episode of celebrity dinner date a few years ago and it was hilarious! Seriously the most cringe thing I've ever watched. He only had eyes for the the beefy American guy who clearly had no interest in him over the sweeter more genuine ones 🤣
---
For what reason would they have pushed Hannah out? 🤔
I read an article where she said she stopped answering her phone after Paul's death. I guess it got to the point where they had to finalise contracts and she wasn't contactable? I'm sure Simon would have made more of an effort if the majority of the tickets hadn't already been sold!

erahme

I wonder if management made her 😫 they’d know she was the one everyone was waiting on speaking. Poor girl didn’t even know what day she was on and just looked devastated
This was my thought too as soonn as I heard it was coming out.
---
It's very weird, it says exclusive, has she took a payment to speak of his death 🤔
My guess her delightful manager has.... interesting in it she says their female tour manager called and told her the awful news, whereas previous reports all stated simon fuller told them all the news.

S4buk

VIP Member
I really don’t think Hannah is mentally well, and I don’t mean since Paul’s death either. I read that interview and I doubt very much the story was all a lie. I mean she gave plenty of detail about moving her family into rented office space over Christmas, right? That’s far too unusual and detailed to be tabloid hyperbole.

She comes across as quite flakey, unreliable and economical with the truth.
Wasn’t she also supposed to be (or said she was) going to be returning to Eastenders and that never surfaced.