Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovenews

Chatty Member
Wouldnt too many drugs cause a heart attack tho? I don't understand medical terms in causes of death.

Reactions: 1

S4buk

VIP Member
They were on the One show the other evening and I thought the chemistry between them all was awful.....

They claimed to be going for a night out after, but that was one bad vibe. I don't know why they're doing this now, it seems an insult to Paul rather than a tribute.
I don’t think I’ve seen an interview with them where they seem close or friendly? Even when Hannah was ‘with’ Paul.

PeteM

VIP Member
She has fatigue issues so I imagine she has CFS, which really is a very horrible thing to have.

JoanieDee

Loving all these throwback threads. Did anyone else watch the IG interviews that Jay from S Club Juniors did in the summer with the other band members? My favourite was Hannah when I was younger...she was so sweet on the interview.
Me! I thought they all came across pretty well. Jay seemed lovely and Hannah was very sweet.

QueenieMcSheenee

the 2018 concerts were awful to watch actually heartbreaking , im glad they did it because they wanted too!

i wonder if the pressure of looking a certain way and being berated in the press was a catalyst for paul. i can’t imagine how the other members are feeling about it all.
I definitely think it contributed to it

• Sad

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
I still can’t believe they actually sold any tickets, let alone the half baked staging, backing tracks and no dancers, it’s a shockingly cheap set up. I know it’s a desperate cash grab but how desperate do you have to be.
I'd be surprised if they actually make anything from the US shows tbh once you take out flights, accommodation, venue hire, insurance ect. I think the super cheap shows are damage limitation trying to claw back some money.

PeteM

VIP Member
At least in that photo Jo's laughing at the bullshit excuse trotted out for the dates not going ahead this year.

Tryger88

VIP Member
Again - you have to go through that dynamic to get it.
Hmm, I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at 🤔 was you once a member? I have 2 members of family who are famous, one internationally, but they've always been down to earth, I guess it's all about upbringing and having good parents to realise when you had it good 🤷‍♂️

PeteM

VIP Member
I think that CDAN post is bollocks.

They have a lot to learn from Chaka Khan, who collapsed the night before a London gig about 6 years ago from caning it. No mention of that when the gig was cancelled...

freaknasty

Chatty Member
a kpop group i listen to lost a member tragically and they still went ahead with concerts 2 months after his death. it’s a huge amount of money to lose so i guess they’ll still go ahead

it’s so sad about paul , they were my first ever concert and i was such a huge fan. he did have his struggles and he genuinely seemed like he was all for the reunion.
Didn’t expect to find a fellow Shawol on Tattle 🫣

RIP Paul.

kimh90

Chatty Member
Yeah, think a tour happening around October is going to be announced. I'm an s club geek, so would love if they released the TV shows on dvd/ streaming, but please not another rehashed greatest hits album!

Read that Hannah wasn't at the Brits due to ongoing health problems. Wonder what's going on with her or if it's connected to her implant issues? Bit strange to agree to do a tour if her health is so unpredictable, but it's probably hard to turn down such good money!
She was in these few days ago being homeless and struggling for money too.

Read a rumour a while back about a tou in November 🤞