Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Saw Jay in Hamilton on the west end last year he was absolutely unreal 🙏

So sad to hear about Paul- just horrible. I really thought this would have been great for him with the tour and getting back to what he used to do but maybe the pressure was just too much
I saw him in Motown and he was good in that too

hol20x

VIP Member
I thought last time I saw him on TV he did not look very well - pale and bloated, wasn’t long ago I think it was on loose women. I remember he was declared bankrupt a few years ago and was struggling for money. It seemed like the tour was going to be good for him!

I assumed it was either suicide or experimental 🥕 . What was cause of death has it been announced?
They've said the cause of death is unknown but there's no suspicious circumstances.

hol20x

VIP Member
One was like a clubland remix it was the last one
I found it really good wasn’t expecting much but was shocked at £32 for a bottle of wine at the AO!
Can I ask was there many empty seats? I'm going to Dublin and there's so many resale tickets on!

E84Blair

paola2.png

Any 90df fans think Pao looks exactly like Tina?

I used to love S club 7, I think Jo was my favourite for reasons I have long forgotten.

InkHeart

Chatty Member
Just read in the celeb gossip thread that Paul was messaging a then 13 year old on the regular. Why are all these people fucking pervs? No adult has any business messaging minors on social media ever for any reason. Gross.
Wtf, I was just rereading the thread from the beginning and saw this. Do you remember the source?