Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LByrne74

VIP Member
Just watched that clip of Hannah's interview. She seems understandably, devastated and raw, and possibly a little sedated (again, understandably) too.

Reactions: 1

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when they did that creepy episode of the tv show where they all got into a car wreck and were seriously injured, and Jon lost his memory? I was like 8 years old and I thought the show was a real docu-drama, so I thought it had really happened. I was so traumatised 😂
No, I’ve never seen this. I looked it up and it was a Christmas special. I want to watch it now

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
Just read this morning that apparently Hannah was trying to negotiate on the contract before the tour, then saw the post saying they wouldn’t be joining them, now isn’t talking to any of them, but has now signed and will be joining them later on the tour?
Sure that won’t be awkward at all…..
Reading between the lines I'm thinking she asked for more money, Fuller said no, she got the boot 🤣

Tryger88

VIP Member
I'm sorry you went through that obviously. I can see why you are coming from the place you are and hope that you have healed or in a better place ❤ I just dont see the difference say to having worked with a work friend or old school friend we may have had a relationship with, just because the person was in a band and famous doesn't make that person anymore special, .... as you say you past judgement of celebs yourself on here, I in no way hate the girl, I just dont believe his passing is the reason she pulled out of the tour.
If she reads on here then I would say... forget the past and live for the future with the loved ones you still have around you ❤❤❤

Tryger88

VIP Member
Hmm I'm wondering if other members may have pulled out going off this earlier in the year scum report 🤔 have they dropped the 7 because maybe only 2 or so members will appear 🤔

openbook1

VIP Member
Jo was vile to Shilpa.

I follow Hannah from S Club 8 on IG and she seems to have a lovely little family.

Kittens1988

Idgi she got the boob job in 2013 but wasn't the lad mag era basically over by then? And she cheated on her now husband with Paul? 😅
She’s not married to Adam as far as I’m aware, but yes he sold his story at the time: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/club-7-star-hannah-spearritt-5921178

Then he was accused of attacking her but it appears she refused to take part in the trial and he was acquitted: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/hannah-spearritts-ex-fiance-adam-9232768

Quite interested to see how that time is covered in the book!

shellie

VIP Member
Says on the DM the police are still investigating his death.
Yeah, that confused me. It's natural causes and they are satisfied enough that there will be no inquest so why the need to keep looking into things? Is this a normal thing?

shellie

VIP Member
The vagueness around the cause of death is very strange. Reminds me of Jamal Edwards, who for quite a long time was described as just randomly going into cardiac arrest sitting on the sofa with his mum. Of course the truth (cocaine use) came out later with toxicology results. So I wonder whether in time the specifics will be made public?
CdaN had a blind about someone from a manufactured band dying and people not being truthful about the cause of death which they claim was an overdose. The comments seem to be split between Paul and Moonbin, a member of a South Korean singer who died around the same time.

Lonette

All those speculations of him setting up the paparazzi shots the day before he died can be put to rest now....
I don't think people should be judged too harshly in cases like this. When there is little to no information it's normal people will try and work out what happened. Sometimes the conculsion is wrong but there was no malice anywhere that I saw in Paul's case.