Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah, think a tour happening around October is going to be announced. I'm an s club geek, so would love if they released the TV shows on dvd/ streaming, but please not another rehashed greatest hits album!

Read that Hannah wasn't at the Brits due to ongoing health problems. Wonder what's going on with her or if it's connected to her implant issues? Bit strange to agree to do a tour if her health is so unpredictable, but it's probably hard to turn down such good money!
A few years ago someone started selling the whole series on dvd. They converted them all to HD. The specials too

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think Paul was in first dates ! I think Rachel got stick for leaving her kids in the car on their own she was so pretty but so dull

Hannah was on a sci fi show on itv similar to doctor who I never watched it though

Multi-21

VIP Member
Would he have known he had these heart issues or are they the type of thing you can live with without discomfort and not release until it’s too late?

Spid

VIP Member
I'd bet on some of the band (at least the ones who maybe don't need the money quite as much) not wanting to do it, but if they've signed the contract they probably can't get out of it. It's probably the last thing they want to do, the ones who are reluctant.
---

I know. His body is barely even cold. I was expecting it to be at least a week or so before anything like that was announced. Or even after his funeral. It is much too quick off the mark.
Fair enough if it was this week but would they really be that bothered about touring without him in 6 months time? It's not like any of them were close to him or were even friends.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
That was such an emotional statement from them all 😭😭
Hannah looked broken in her interview the other week, I honestly do hope she’s ok 😫 tour just won’t be the same :(

Usernamecba

I'd be surprised if they actually make anything from the US shows tbh once you take out flights, accommodation, venue hire, insurance ect. I think the super cheap shows are damage limitation trying to claw back some money.
Especially as they flew first class I think?? Tina put a photo on her stories, looked like first class! Can't have been cheap

Multi-21

VIP Member
I really don’t think Hannah is mentally well, and I don’t mean since Paul’s death either. I read that interview and I doubt very much the story was all a lie. I mean she gave plenty of detail about moving her family into rented office space over Christmas, right? That’s far too unusual and detailed to be tabloid hyperbole.

She comes across as quite flakey, unreliable and economical with the truth.
Yeah that interview was all quotes from her about what was happening not the journalist summarising from what she said and making it seem more dramatic

She literally said they had nowhere to go for two weeks so it was a temporary solution

LByrne74

VIP Member
its obviously all about money to certain people ala fuller.. its a great time for him to push the tour whilst people are sad for Paul.

don’t think rest of the band have much of a say tbh. Manufactured and controlled as they always were
I'd bet on some of the band (at least the ones who maybe don't need the money quite as much) not wanting to do it, but if they've signed the contract they probably can't get out of it. It's probably the last thing they want to do, the ones who are reluctant.
---
Feel like they announced the tour carrying on way too quickly, callously quickly imo. Could have waited until after Paul’s funeral even if they’d made their minds up behind closed there was no need to put a statement out so quickly. Comes across very heartless and dismissive of gravity of the situation.
I know. His body is barely even cold. I was expecting it to be at least a week or so before anything like that was announced. Or even after his funeral. It is much too quick off the mark.

Blueballs

I don't think it was suicide. There were rumours about Darius Danesh and Archie Lyndhurst having committed suicide and neither had but it took a while for the cause of death to be disclosed.
I don't think there was any credible rumours about Darius, he was staying across the road from probably the most famous hospital in the world so clearly having treatment there.

Pinkii

VIP Member
He was previously on a lot of strong medication for his back no?

Some pain killers can massively affect your heart.

either way, its all very sad, whatever way he died is sad for all his family and friends who knew him personally.