Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
its odd to think that all these 00’s popstars had no financial advisers? Or even parents advising them on their money?

Hannah can say she wasnt a millionaire or too young to know, but what about after sclub? She had quite a decent acting gig and seems to have squandered that as well, but i’m sure she made some money then to buy somewhere?

I can’t remember which singer it was but they said when they got their first big payout the first thing they did was invest in property because they always saw popstars go broke and i believe it was the dad who told them to invest in property as that will last long past their popstar career. (Its bugging me that I can’t remember who it was)

Reactions: 2

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

She's harsh on herself. To look at she was my favourite in my school days but then every guy I knew like Rachel more and generally agreed Tina was the worst looking of the four females. Odd me liking Jo as generally I am brunettes over blondes 9/10 :D

hol20x

VIP Member
Fair enough, I was responding to the other poster who said they wouldn't be happy if they were going.

I couldn't tell whilst I was there if they were miming and haven't watched any videos back yet. I did think Jo sang live in parts definitely. You'll have to let us know what you think when you've been
The tickets weren't exactly cheap so I'm mad. 🤣

I will let you all know! I go on Monday.

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
Was contemplating buying Rachel's bio, looking at the reviews on Amazon, maybe not! There's a very unsavoury one saying how she made Paul's passing all about her and how he was barely mentioned. Hardly any s club gossip, presumably as Simon is her current boss!
After this dire review there was a suddenly loads of glowing 'gifted vine' reviews. I don't know how vine works, but from what I can see the publishers are desperately trying to get her star rating up!

• Wow
Thinking of some of my favourite Paul moments. That episode where he started dating the newsreader and the one of the early episodes where he sang lead on Tie a Yellow Ribbon

RandomFrog

I am going to see them next week. I don’t have an issue with the lack of backing dancers etc I just thought it was strange but maybe they didn't have the budget.

I am however bothered by the miming. It's not the 90's anymore.
Fair enough, I was responding to the other poster who said they wouldn't be happy if they were going.

I couldn't tell whilst I was there if they were miming and haven't watched any videos back yet. I did think Jo sang live in parts definitely. You'll have to let us know what you think when you've been

Tryger88

VIP Member
True, but it's not fair to be harsh on her.
To her face I wouldn't but this is a thread on the internet, people die every day, myself and I'm sure many others have had a lot of actual family deaths, the least you would care about is some ex partner (in my opinion) I guess I just don't believe his passing has anything to do with her not doing the tour.

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
Apparently their Philadelphia date has just been cancelled. Not sure if it's due to low ticket sales or another reason?

• Wow

Lonette

I wouldn't say what I said was 'judging harshly'. Just proves that jumping to conclusions and making assumptions isn't always accurate, just like this case.
Oh, I meant generally. Sorry for not clarifying. People are often snapped at to not speculate when someone dies but it's human nature. Most thankfully are tactful.

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
I used to love S Club when I was little, they were the first concert I went to when I was about 7 or 8. I watched a program on itvbe the other night with Hannah talking about her breast implants and I couldn’t get over how irritating she was 😂