Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Oh wow S Club 7 were the theme tune to my childhood. I remember when Bring It All Back came out in 1999, I was four and I remember singing every word of the song for my mum. Then seeing them in around 2001/2002 at an arena tour.

Reactions: 2

S4buk

VIP Member
She had that brief stint on Eastenders and I’m sure she was ‘supposed’ to be going back for a more permanent role…but that never happened.

SaLou

VIP Member
Any member of the public can request a death certificate, so there isn't really any way of keeping it secret. Simon Fuller might be a shit, but he doesn't have that kind of power. The coroner also doesn't cover stuff up, they just observe what it is and write the certificate. The vagueness does suck a bit, but I've seen it used where the coroner is just like "There obviously wasn't foul play, so I won't go massively into detail." I agree it would be better if he said which organ failed, but sometimes they don't, it doesn't indicate a cover up.
---

Was it definitely professional paps and not someone out and about with a phone camera?
The credits on the pics were a photographer & agency

Scragbags

VIP Member
after the children in need performance the other year, mimings good imo lol
I was going to say I'd be glad they mimed. I'm just there for the literal s club party 😆

I sold my tickets but if I can get some cheap again I'd be tempted to go.
There's a bus strike happening here and I feel like alot of people will struggle to get to the arena so maybe even less people

wiganuser

VIP Member
Looked at the news article and his house looked secluded and detached. Unless he was living with family I would have thought he lived in social housing as he kept saying he had no money

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
I don’t know why she signed up for DOI thinking it would be easier than the s club tour anyway. Ok I do, it was money, but with her health problems she was always going to struggle with the commitment needed
Also it looks like s club are hoping their comeback is going to be a more permanent thing? Maybe she wasn't comfortable with that sort of commitment (and singing the same 5 songs over and over 😅) It's like they want to do a Steps style reunion and release new music, but even as a fan I don't think the 5 of them have the same longevity now the tour is over.

ATV2021

VIP Member
Stand by you - another forgotten banger and another I know the dance to. God I was a cool kid man

ATV2021

VIP Member
I loved stand by you, now I watch the routine and think 'their poor knees' 😂
Fun fact, Stand by you and Someday someway are both covers. I went down a wormhole a while back and Simon did a lot of recycling of songs from unsuccessful/ unknown singers and slapped them on s club albums!
I was thinking of the knees and getting back up after them basically bopping in low squats and pinging up again. I'd be arse over tit 😆

• Haha

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
Just seen them perform Reach (again 🥱) on Saturday night takeaway. So are the 5 of them staying together indefinitely now? They all seem happy to be in regular employment, compared to the 2015 reunion where they couldn't wait to go their separate ways once the tour finished!

Just discovered this. The acting is so goddam awful but the nostalgia of it ❤🤣
---

Probably because we had to wait a week for the next episode 🤣
Maybe it was on this thread but someone a few months ago was talking about how awful the scene is when Jo gets taken away in the hurricane. It really is bad 🤣

• Haha