Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
Surprise surprise... A Simon Fuller created pop group are supporting them on tour! 😂
Interestingly the members all come from different countries, which is exactly what he wanted to do with S Club in the early days. Looks like he couldn't let the idea go!

Reactions: 2

Kittens1988

Interesting, personally I could never trust anyone who would act that way (and didn't Paul sell a story about their relationship too?)
I think she's quite insecure and vulnerable, she's always been in relationships since she was a teenager. Paul, then Andrew, then Adam, then back to Paul, then back to Adam! I don't think she knows who she is without a man in her life.

I kind of get the feeling she wanted kids and because she was nearing 40, she just settled for Adam.
I think Paul’s sold a few stories as he spoke about their original breakup and then again when they broke up the most recent time. Adam also sold his story when she got back with Paul 😕

She was always one of my favourite S Clubbers, I hope things work out for her as she doesn’t seem to have been doing too good recently based on the interview she did about being homeless etc.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
She's got all sorts of auto immune conditions apparently. She had the implants out in 2017, but she's still super unwell (physically and mentally) from the sounds of it.
The books worth a read if you don't mind all the typos 😅
So many people self-diagnose themselves with autoimmune conditions when the real problem is their mental health. And in Hannah’s case, probably some self-destructive behaviours.

She seems to have a very thin grip on reality. Health community in Costa Rica? What about her health foods cafe?

Lovenews

Chatty Member
Hannah was in the news recently...do I remember correctly that she came from money?... are we thinking she is on drugs now?

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Guess we'll never know. Look at all the bands who say they're best friends or like family, then afterwards they come out and say they weren't close, they didn't like each other, it was all about money/fame/drugs

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I won’t lie.. I got abit emotional watching their new video 🥹 what a lovely tribute to Paul and way to look back on their career all those years ago. They’re who I grew up watching and listening to.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I watched an episode of dinner date (don’t judge I’m on Mat leave and bored 🤣) the other day Jon was on it
---
I did want to go just for the nostalgia but I am not paying nearly £80 for a decent ticket.
Me too, was ready with my card yesterday and saw the prices and literally said ‘get to fuck’

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
Yeah, think a tour happening around October is going to be announced. I'm an s club geek, so would love if they released the TV shows on dvd/ streaming, but please not another rehashed greatest hits album!

Read that Hannah wasn't at the Brits due to ongoing health problems. Wonder what's going on with her or if it's connected to her implant issues? Bit strange to agree to do a tour if her health is so unpredictable, but it's probably hard to turn down such good money!

Haha. To be fair, he probably spied the journo and thought ‘fuck it, at least it gets me a payment if I’m a nobhead and in the paper’ 😂😂😂 every penny counts right 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha

D_Wills

VIP Member
Feeling bad for posting that now the news of his death has came out 😦
Don't feel bad, I was sitting here an hour ago cringing at them thinking why the fuck has he set that up. Just went back on the DM and saw the latest headline! What on earth!! 😥

Herefortheteeeee

Tina was on something on the tv the other day being interviewed but the tv was muted so I couldn’t see what they were on about. There was a video being shown as well in clips of her dancing around a studio so not sure if she’s released a new single or something

Yeah just looked at her insta - Private dance Instructor is her new single
It was Chanel 5 ‘access’ I imagine. It has been on repeat for days. It’s on straight after Milkshake in the mornings. (I am not a tv addict, my son loves milkshake)