Rylan Clark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a childhood picture of rylan in the daily mail today.
He talks about how he was bullied about his looks and called the fat ginger kid.:confused:
I feel bad for him because i was bullied at school as well and i know what a huge dent it can leave in your confidence.
To the extent that you can constantly doubt/second guess yourself.
Yep bullying is the original form of gaslighting and still isn't taken nearly seriously enough especially when its done to children? (imo).
I'm glad he had the last laugh though svelte handsome with a very succesful media career and most importantly has turned out to be a lovely down to earth decent human being.
I hope that the people who bullied him see him on tv and i hope that they take a long hard look at themselves and if they have any sense really regret how they treated him.
Good on rylan for proving them all wrong.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Very proud to share an alma mater with old Rylan. Now all this business is threatening the HollynPhil partnership over on This Morning I would love to see Rylan with a more regular gig over there. In fact my ideal would be Eamon and Ruth Mon-Thurs and Rylan and Alison on a Friday.
My thoughts too, would love to see him and Alison on the sofa. I tuned in on Friday and managed ten minutes before switching it off. I really used to like Dermot but find him a bit drab now. Rylan would be brilliant presenting any old show though, really make it his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m a bit worried about him tbh. Maybe he’s split up with Dan? I hope he’s ok

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder if he’s struggling after Nicki died? Whatever it is I hope he’s ok, I love Rylan ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m a bit worried about him tbh. Maybe he’s split up with Dan? I hope he’s ok
I wondered that too or if it was to do with his Mum. I'm sure I remember reading she has a long term illness. I hope he's OK too, he's one of the good guys.

• Sad
I think it could be to do with his mum too. Makes more sense. I hope Rylan is doing good. He's a good guy.

Hope he’s okay. He’s a good guy, really fun to watch and listen to.

Reactions: 3
Here to find out why he's gone AWOL also, my mum needed to point it out to me (astonished she noticed) he's been away from stuff for a while she said

Reactions: 1
I’m glad I stumbled across this. I love listening to Rylan’s show on a Saturday, takes me back to my younger years! But he wasn’t on today and is not on next week either…..I do hope he is doing okay?

Just found this thread I hope Rylan is OK. I really like him he comes across as such a lovely guy.

Reactions: 4
I’m really missing him on the radio in particular. He’s such a natural on the radio and so kind and gracious to any of his listeners when he speaks to them on the phone! Hope he’s ok.

Reactions: 10
There’s finally a news story asking his whereabouts on the Daily Fail. His team refused to comment. All a bit worrying really.

• Sad
Ah I love him too. Love his radio 2 show on a Saturday afternoon before I either start cooking and open the wine or get ready for a night out. Love couch potato!

wonder where he is though? Hasn’t been on for a couple of weeks now

sorry just caught up with the previous comments. I didn’t realise it was so many weeks he had been off for. I hope he’s ok 😞

There’s finally a news story asking his whereabouts on the Daily Fail. His team refused to comment. All a bit worrying really.
A lot of the comments on that article are suggesting baby news and he’s taking some time away before announcing?! I do hope his time away is for happy reasons such as this.