Rylan Clark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww 😔 I hope he’s ok, I didn’t realise they’d been together for such a long time!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Not sure if anyone listened to it but the Annie Mack podcast interview with Rylan was superb, he’s no fool & well tuned into the celeb life he’s in, he know who his friends are. Hope he’s ok c

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Reactions: 23
That is sad ,but there was something off about Dan from the start... He was a know it all in the BB house , every twist..."I knew it I knew it" He had a fella when he went into the house, his fella soon became an ex and was vocal on socials about being dumped ( for Rylan) Dan "I knew it I knew it" was never good enough for Rylan in my opinion....
This exactly, he was called desperate Dan for a reason. He thought he knew it all but in reality said loads of predictable things and some came true. I'm sure the ex leaked DMs where Dan was trying to encourage him to out their relationship.

Reactions: 10
My heart goes out to Rylan he seems like such a nice person. I vaguely remember the two presenting this morning together a few years ago Dan's always struck me as fame hungry

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Totally agree about Dan. Always keeping up this faux ex copper can’t pull the wool over my eyes persona.

He pretended to be straight too. He’s sly. Also think there’s more to this story than the fact that they have broken up.

Reactions: 12
I feel theres more to this then just breaking up. I mean I know its awful but would you take 6 weeks off and go radio silence over a break up?

Reactions: 15
He’s definitely released the break up story to provide some kind of information to fans, keep everyone quiet & stop people guessing/speculation etc.

Whomever he has around him & knowing of the real situation - they must really are good friends, because not a word has been leaked on the real story...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s definitely released the break up story to provide some kind of information to fans, keep everyone quiet & stop people guessing/speculation etc.

Whomever he has around him & knowing of the real situation - they must really are good friends, because not a word has been leaked on the real story...
Even the BBC are keeping quiet. I only realised he wasn't doing his show when I tuned in and heard Vernon Kay, I thought Id got the wrong station :ROFLMAO:anyway I dont mind Vernon he was quite funny yesterday.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just read on the daily fail that apparently rylan wanted kids but Dan didn’t and Dan’s desperation for a TV career has caused arguments

Even the BBC are keeping quiet. I only realised he wasn't doing his show when I tuned in and heard Vernon Kay, I thought Id got the wrong station :ROFLMAO:anyway I dont mind Vernon he was quite funny yesterday.
Yeah I did the same haha

Reactions: 5
I agree, I feel there’s more to the story than a breakup as esp in television I think you’re kind of expected to get on with it, no way would it have been kept quiet for as long as it has been either, says the cynic in me 😆 such a shame for Rylan… I never liked Dan I got the sense that he was hanging onto rylan’s coattails a bit

Reactions: 8