Rylan Clark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just read on the daily fail that apparently rylan wanted kids but Dan didn’t and Dan’s desperation for a TV career has caused arguments

Yeah I did the same haha
Desperate Dan 🙄 all the charm of a plank of wood .. a few times he was on This Morning ( maybe Lorraine) on his own as a security expert, how to deter burglars.. well I learned nothing, it was all basic stuff. He came across as wooden and actually when I saw him present TM with Rylan he was worse, reading the autocue in a monotone manner, I mock holly and phil but clearly it takes some skill and Desperate Dan doesn't have what it takes... Dire is all I will say...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Really hope Rylan is okay. Have been missing him and his mum on the newest series of celeb gogglebox but this makes sense now - hope nothing more is going on though and he’s just taking time for himself.

Reactions: 9
I agree, I feel there’s more to the story than a breakup as esp in television I think you’re kind of expected to get on with it, no way would it have been kept quiet for as long as it has been either, says the cynic in me 😆 such a shame for Rylan… I never liked Dan I got the sense that he was hanging onto rylan’s coattails a bit
Yep, the show must go on and all that..,,

Reactions: 1
Pah! Dan doesn’t have the charisma or talent for a career in tv, not that that stops many people anyway (hello Holly, Phil, Amanda Holden et al) but Dan is annoying!

I bet he was so pissed off he chose his mum to be on Gogglebox, that could’ve been his big break & maybe the beginning of the end for the two of them... perhaps that’s why he really left the show?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Pah! Dan doesn’t have the charisma or talent for a career in tv, not that that stops many people anyway (hello Holly, Phil, Amanda Holden et al) but Dan is annoying!

I bet he was so pissed off he chose his mum to be on Gogglebox, that could’ve been his big break & maybe the beginning of the end for the two of them... perhaps that’s why he really left the show?
He's always chased me as fame hungry Rylan seems less so tbh

Reactions: 5
I'm with some of the others about the dislike of Dan since his Big Brother appearance.
His personality just didn't match Rylan's to me. I know people say opposites attract but there was just something off about Dan.

I just hope Rylan is OK and comes back stronger than ever ❤

• Heart
I saw this in the daily mail & thought they were hinting to them having something on Rylan yesterday. They ran a story on how fans were ‘concerned’ as he hasn’t been seen or heard of in 7 weeks & then today this comes out, I think that was a hint to Rylan that we know & we’re going to print it

Reactions: 11
Could the mistake be he told desperate Dan after a few glasses of wine that his TV career dream is never ever going to happen, that he's been very lucky to use others to get chances and each time he's failed miserably so give it up.

That's what I'd be tempted to say to him in rylans place.

Dan seems like the type to be bitter and resentful that he's got no where and rylan has gone from strength to strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Could the mistake be he told desperate Dan after a few glasses of wine that his TV career dream is never ever going to happen, that he's been very lucky to use others to get chances and each time he's failed miserably so give it up.

That's what I'd be tempted to say to him in rylans place.

Dan seems like the type to be bitter and resentful that he's got no where and rylan has gone from strength to strength.
Dan only appeared to be interested in a TV career and had made show reels...come on...never going to happen.
Rylan wanted kids, Dan didn't.
Rylan worked very long hours, Dan feeling neglected?
Maybe some sort of addiction, which would explain the 7 weeks off work.

Reactions: 7
if Rylan is getting it on with Schofield I’m setting up a Dan fan page...
or maybe a go fund me, for headshots or something 😐

he’s a twonk but I support whichever one is no getting down and dirty with that god awful Philip.

pure speculation on my part.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Dan only appeared to be interested in a TV career and had made show reels...come on...never going to happen.
Rylan wanted kids, Dan didn't.
Rylan worked very long hours, Dan feeling neglected?
Maybe some sort of addiction, which would explain the 7 weeks off work.
I'd be sadly of the inclination to think it could be some kind of addiction issue. Whatever the reason Rylan seems a top bloke and is extremely talented so I hope he is able to get through whatever it is. I hope also that he can still have contact with his stepson as they seemed very close.

I saw this in the daily mail & thought they were hinting to them having something on Rylan yesterday. They ran a story on how fans were ‘concerned’ as he hasn’t been seen or heard of in 7 weeks & then today this comes out, I think that was a hint to Rylan that we know & we’re going to print it
Sounded like the Sun were sniffing around too. I'm surprised they didn't force him to do one of those interviews where it's "Give us an exclusive interview or we'll print everything we know" - to escape that he must be really respected.

if Rylan is getting it on with Schofield I’m setting up a Dan fan page...
or maybe a go fund me, for headshots or something 😐

he’s a twonk but I support whichever one is no getting down and dirty with that god awful Philip.

pure speculation on my part.
Oh please no, ANYONE but him. 🙏🙏🙏

Why do I have the feeling that Dan will do a "tell-all" interview eventually.....

Reactions: 22