Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Not sure this is the right place for this thread but I wanted to do a thread on the lovely Rylan.
He is of course very over the top and probably not everyones cup of tea but I think he's lovely and so so funny! Im impressed on how well hes done too, from being the xfactor laughing stock to having his own radio show, mutiple TV shows and hes gonna be in the west end over christmas 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Guys, #ChemSex is a thing with gay men. That's just what they do I'm afraid, and that's what the "gear" must be.

It helps if you're a Fr**m*s*n. ;)
Oh please 🙄
Not ALL gay men do Chem Sex.
I find this comment disgusting.

Just because Rylan is a gay man does NOT mean he's into drugs or Chem sex.
There's a large number of the LGTBQ+ who are anti drugs and or are sober.

IMO the whole video has been blown out of proportion. I don't think he came across serious when he said about getting the "gear" nor was he serious when he said he'd "kill" the scum bag he was with.
It's been lovely seeing the majority of comments on social media all supporting Rylan today. Just goes to show you what a genuinely lovely person he actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

RestingBunchFace

I just read a guardian interview with Lucy Spraggan about how she was sexually assaulted when she was on X Factor and basically the production company encouraged her to hush it up and gave her the minimum care and support. But Rylan was instrumental in getting her to go to the police and supporting her through the trial. On the whole he does seem to be one of life’s good eggs.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

queenamber

VIP Member
The fact that he kept that story a secret for so long to protect Lucy, so much respect. I get the feeling Rylan has a lot of awful stories about people in his industry and he's too classy to reveal them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

WilmaHun

VIP Member
How did he cheat in lockdown though?
Surely Dan would have noticed him nipping out?
if Matt Hancock has taught us anything it’s that it’s very easy to have an affair at work. Maybe he could have done it there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

SMRT

Rylans episode on Louis Theroux's podcast is really really good. I didn't know much about him really other than xfactor and his presenting work and that I found him funny and likeable, but he came across as being smart, articulate and genuine. I can't remember exactly but he did allude to some mental health stuff. I think he said he doesn't really leave his house other than to go to work, and even then his brother is his driver so he literally just goes to work and home. Almost like he's got functioning agrophobia. He can get to work but he doesn't go shopping, out for dinner, to other people's houses etc. Definitely some anxiety and mental health stuff there. He seems lovely, sad for him with the end of his relationship so hope he gets better and gets back to work soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

queenamber

VIP Member
I would pay good money to overhear Rylan's calls with Eamonn and Ruth tonight about Philip Schofield 😂

• Haha

Moe

VIP Member
This thread is lovely. We have nothing but kind words for this man so for all the people who say this is a horrible site come this way and see how we appreciate a decent kind human being and wish him every success.

• Heart

Debarkle

Chatty Member
Absolutely living his best life all while Philip Schofield is having a terrible time. You love to see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

HanLouBoo

Quite a revealing interview with Rylan in the Guardian today. He seems like he would be a great friend to have in your corner.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

kachoochoo

VIP Member
Guys, #ChemSex is a thing with gay men. That's just what they do I'm afraid, and that's what the "gear" must be.

It helps if you're a Fr**m*s*n. ;)
ew. absolutely nothing we've seen indicates he has any connection to chemsex.

it's absolutely not "what gay men do"

hope you're keeping your tinfoil hat nice and polished

• Haha
  • Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I just read a guardian interview with Lucy Spraggan about how she was sexually assaulted when she was on X Factor and basically the production company encouraged her to hush it up and gave her the minimum care and support. But Rylan was instrumental in getting her to go to the police and supporting her through the trial. On the whole he does seem to be one of life’s good eggs.
He absolutely is and fame / wealth don’t seem to have negatively impacted who he is. It’s quite amazing really when you look at where he came from, fame wise. There is something so special about him…. I hope he’s always able maintain a solid foundation in his life / career. 🙏🏼

• Heart

Moe

VIP Member
He’s such a natural presenter so easy and likeable. I remember a tweet he did some time back that was how he appreciated everyday working in television and tried to be always nice to people whereas others weren’t. They are not the exact words but in light of recent allegations I think I know who he may have been referring to🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
And I guarantee if/when Graham Norton stops being the UK Eurovision commentator on the BBC, Rylan will be getting the job.

Doodlebug005

VIP Member

tanamaz

He should sue for defamation. How disrespectful to clickbait and use his picture like this

• Angry
  • Wow

SMRT

I thought the same, some mental health issues. Lockdown seemed to suit him, he could broadcast his radio show from home.
Yeah, I think he was saying about how much he loves his home and it's a safe space. He relied a lot on his husband to do 'outside' things, his brother is his driver, everything gets delivered. His inner circle is very small, all family and people he's known for years. I think he was almost paranoid about being a public figure - his anxiety can't handle paparazzi invasions, people on the street knowing him etc. His public persona and the actual person are quite different which I found interesting. Rylan is a character - outgoing, camp, fun, confident. Ross is softly spoken, loves his family and close friends, likes a quiet and private life, is anxious about the nature of his public profile. He's a lovely man and much more intelligent and complex than I think most people give him credit for.

• Heart
Reactions: 22