Rylan Clark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love rylan. Seems like a genuine nice guy. Yes he was desperate to be famous but you can tell he works hard and deserves it and hasn’t forgotten his roots.

couldn’t standhim on X factor and cannot stand his husband either though
I think I posted in the TM/Philip Schofield thread that Rylan has been quite focused on being famous, from Katie Price’s assistant to X Factor to where he is now. I admire how honest and hardworking he is.
I think he will be brilliant presenting Ready Steady Cook...despite Aldo Zilli saying he didn’t think Rylan would do a good job.

Reactions: 7
I think he will be brilliant presenting Ready Steady Cook...despite Aldo Zilli saying he didn’t think Rylan would do a good job.
I think Aldo Zilli is jealous, he's never been in the Premier League of TV chefs and it's looking increasingly unlikely he ever will be.

Rylan will be fantastic on Ready Steady Cook. It was actually when Rylan was on Sleb MasterChef that I really started to warm to him. Unlike some of the others he was clearly genuinely trying hard and pushing himself whilst always being self-depreciating. It's a very attractive combination and is setting him up well for a long and successful career. Versatile presenters who can do live telly well are like gold dust.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Love Rylan, I read an interview with him recently and he basically says he hopes he can keep being underestimated.

I think it's brilliant how he went from being hated and ridiculed to hosting on the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 AND Channel 5.

Reactions: 11
And I guarantee if/when Graham Norton stops being the UK Eurovision commentator on the BBC, Rylan will be getting the job.

Reactions: 23
I love Rylan. The mans a grafter and humble with it. I think because he’s worked hard it makes him endearing. I love how he is himself and doesn’t appear to have a tv persona.
I have a pretend pub gang, a few people have cycled in and out. Rylan has been a mainstay for a while.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This thread is lovely. We have nothing but kind words for this man so for all the people who say this is a horrible site come this way and see how we appreciate a decent kind human being and wish him every success.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This thread is lovely. We have nothing but kind words for this man so for all the people who say this is a horrible site come this way and see how we appreciate a decent kind human being and wish him every success.
Exactly! We only tit on the ones who deserve the tit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly! We only tit on the ones who deserve the tit 😂
I've said this many times. We live in a world where anything with a tiny whiff of criticism is immediately removed from all SM. Anyone who calls out a flogger is called a troll. Any discussion is completely disallowed, only unthinking loyalty irrespective of how much of a bellend they're being. I love Tattle because it's a forum which keeps it real. Like being able to say how much watching Rylan brightens our world!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really like him too! He always comes across as a genuine person.
Did anyone watch that terrible Katie Price modelling show where he finished in second place? It was a bit before he was on the xfactor. He was the only nice person on that show too!

Reactions: 3
I love Rylan. The mans a grafter and humble with it. I think because he’s worked hard it makes him endearing. I love how he is himself and doesn’t appear to have a tv persona.
I have a pretend pub gang, a few people have cycled in and out. Rylan has been a mainstay for a while.
Love this. I’ve always wondered who I’d like to have a drink with, I’d have Adele and Alan Carr in mine for sure and now rosemary Ramsey!

Love this. I’ve always wondered who I’d like to have a drink with, I’d have Adele and Alan Carr in mine for sure and now rosemary Ramsey!
Oh my god, I really need a night out with Adele, Alan Carr and Rylan now. God it would be a glorious mess!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I met him very briefly a few years ago and fan girled him. I was drunk and he was humble and patient. I love him.

Reactions: 4
Love him, not sure how anyone couldn’t 🤷‍♀️ Always comes across genuine, down to earth, professional etc there’s just nothing horrible about him. I love watching him on anything on TV and hope he has a long, successful career because he 100% deserves it!

Reactions: 6