Rylan Clark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love him. Rare to get a genuinely nice presenter

Okay.

so. Big tattle night out with
Rylan
Stephen mulhern
Adele
Alan carr

I’m gonna add Bianca del Rio and Rosie Ramsey (It’s going to be a hoot)
And Greg Davis, love him ! Look up his Netflix special and his story about the giant teddy omg love him so funny

Reactions: 3
Rylan was really annoying on The X Factor, but I really like him these days. He seems to have remained humble and down to earth.
I like his relationship with his mother (as heard on Radio 2, and seen on Celebrity Gogglebox).

Reactions: 7
I've met Rylan he is a top guy. One of the more friendly people in entertainment. I am currently chatting to his husband about a project at the moment.

Reactions: 5
I really like Rylan! I would like to see him host This Morning again, I thought he was a brilliant host.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Love rylan, you can tell he doesn’t take anything for granted in his career but it’s all down to his own hard work that he’s done so well.

Remember a lovely tweet from a mum who thanked him for going round Tesco with her son who had autism and playing supermarket sweep with him. Absolute gent.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Love Rylan, and was so happy when he went on Gogglebox with his Mum :love: Don't understand how anyone can dislike him ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have met him and he is such a nice man, asked him for a picture (of course) he was working so i asked whilst he was waiting to film, he was like “no, only joking of course hun” aww he just had a vibe about him lovely guy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I really rate Ryan, he's a great presenter and has done very well for himself since the x factor days, loved watching him on BBOTS thought he absolutely hilarious and presented the show so well

Reactions: 7
I must admit I used to despise Rylan. At first I just found him slightly annoying but his chumminess with Katie Price kicked him to the kerb for me because I despise that trollop. Then he sneakily grew on me, the little devil, and I love him now.I thinkhe's subtly detached himself from Price even though they are still supposedly friends.Wise move.To be honest I can't think of any show he wouldn't be great in.I'd love to see him in Sewing Bee, he'd storm it.Don't like his hubby though.

I must admit I used to despise Rylan. At first I just found him slightly annoying but his chumminess with Katie Price kicked him to the kerb for me because I despise that trollop. Then he sneakily grew on me, the little devil, and I love him now.I thinkhe's subtly detached himself from Price even though they are still supposedly friends.Wise move.To be honest I can't think of any show he wouldn't be great in.I'd love to see him in Sewing Bee, he'd storm it.Don't like his hubby though.
when he was first on the telly I thought it was an elaborate prank where Rylan really was Katie Price in disguise 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Very proud to share an alma mater with old Rylan. Now all this business is threatening the HollynPhil partnership over on This Morning I would love to see Rylan with a more regular gig over there. In fact my ideal would be Eamon and Ruth Mon-Thurs and Rylan and Alison on a Friday.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m loving Rylan on Ready Steady Cook, he is a natural presenter and just works. Great chemistry with the chefs, gets on well with the contestants. The show feels fresh and current while still feeling exactly the same as it did 10 years ago. It’s a great show.