Rylan Clark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m loving Rylan on Ready Steady Cook, he is a natural presenter and just works. Great chemistry with the chefs, gets on well with the contestants. The show feels fresh and current while still feeling exactly the same as it did 10 years ago. It’s a great show.
The female chef was a bit rude when she said 'I'm making a blini if you stop talking to me'. Enjoyed it though Rylan is a natural.

I love Rylan too, he's really quick minded and witty. Honestly I could watch anything presented by him, looking forward to Eurovision wish he was the main presenter!

Reactions: 4
Hes brilliant, comes across humble and doesn't take himself too seriously. Would have him over holly and phil any day

Reactions: 6
I listened to the louis theroux rylan podcast today. It was great. He came across as lovely. Would recommend a listen interesting that someone in the business sold his wedding info to the press. He also mentions having agrophobia and not going out anymore.

Reactions: 8
I love him too! People moan about him getting so much work but he does cos you can tell he works really hard and I’ve only ever heard good stories of him being lovely to everyone behind the scenes.

• Heart
I love him too! People moan about him getting so much work but he does cos you can tell he works really hard and I’ve only ever heard good stories of him being lovely to everyone behind the scenes.
yep I love him I’ve heard he’s lovely and is Moto is you never know you will come across on the way back down..

Reactions: 1
Ive met him and he really is lovely fame has not got to his head at all, holly and phill on the other hand ha

Reactions: 8
I think he’s good at his job and seems nice too.I reckon he can see through other people in the biz’s bullshit ,mentioning no names ( holly and Phil )

He was great on Taskmaster yesterday. Trying to "cheat" to win, which is always good to watch as contestants argue about what is and isn't allowed.

1. The cow passed through the doughnut
2. It definitely wasn't a tower.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love Rylan. I know he may not be everyone's cup of tea but in terms of how he treats people I don't think I've ever heard anyone say a bad word about him. I think he's great and he seems like a genuine person.

I love him too, seems like such a nice person and would be a laugh to be around. Him and his mum are great on Gogglebox

Reactions: 2
I recently listened to the podcast he did being interviewed by Louis Theroux on BBC Sounds and it was really good.

I listened to the louis theroux rylan podcast today. It was great. He came across as lovely. Would recommend a listen interesting that someone in the business sold his wedding info to the press. He also mentions having agrophobia and not going out anymore.
l’ve listened to that . I wonder who it was that tipped off the press about his wedding??

I love Rylan.
When I met him he was absolutely lovely to me, he treated me like an old friend he'd known for years rather than someone he had literally just met.

• Heart
I love Rylan too. I love his radio show - it’s one of my favourites and throughout lockdown etc it’s one of the few things that’s made me feel calm and relaxed; like being with friends! He’s a natural.

I was talking to my dad about him recently actually and said that Rylan really has that “star quality”— hard to quantify, but whatever it is, he’s got it. I think he’ll have a long career and it seems like whatever he does (interviewing, presenting, radio, adverts!) he does a great job.

Oh, I just remembered I’ve got a Rylan behind the scenes story! A friend of mine was in the audience for a recording of Ready Steady Cook. It took 4 hours per episode and she (and her mum) were there for 2 episodes. She said that between takes and breaks etc, Rylan was in the audience chatting to people (pre covid, obviously!) and just generally lovely, funny and kind!

Reactions: 5
It's Amy childs. There are pictures of her leaving her home dressed up. He said no press knew it was the wedding so it must be her.