Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen on the DM that Ryan posted a photo on Instagram of him and his brothers with Umar Kamani stating “love and support”? Seriously? So after all the allegations that have come out about how they treat their staff and how their suppliers treat their staff..

Reactions: 3
Just seen on the DM that Ryan posted a photo on Instagram of him and his brothers with Umar Kamani stating “love and support”? Seriously? So after all the allegations that have come out about how they treat their staff and how their suppliers treat their staff..
They are best mates with Umar

Rio ferdinand has supported him too. Guessing him and his celeb mates spend a lot in his bar and restaurant and post it on the gram for him

Umar Kamani bought Ryan Thomas a Rolls Royce so the post would of been a 'favour'
Did Ryan say Umar bought it? This whole story about Boohoo doesn’t surprise me, the quality of the clothes is shocking and to think poor buggers have been making them in a sweat shop! I hope people stop buying from them

Reactions: 10
I find this so ironic. Most of the women in those sweatshops producing Boohoo clothes are of Indian heritage, yet he couldn't give less of a sh*t. But he's quite happy to profit on the sliver of Indian heritage he has by making that docuseries about Mumbai. If he really cared about his heritage, he'd be be appalled at the conditions these women are working in, seems like he's only into being Indian when it can bring him in a penny or two.

I'd also like to add sweatshop labour primarily affects south asian women, its a historical and cultural complex that runs very deep in society and about how we value south asian women in comparison to their white counterparts. Same goes for the Kamani's, who are Indian born, yet exploit the very women who are supposed to be their mothers, sisters and cousins. I'm so sick and tired of 'men of colour' (if you could even call Ryan that), profiting of WOC, and their home cultures, yet simultaneously taking part in the exploitation of them. They make their millions of the back of these poor women, and go home to their mansions, with their white girlfriends (no shade towards white women). As a WOC this whole situation makes me sick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The guy is an utter twit. Had the misfortune of being at a party he was at a few years ago. His brother was there and his mother. Utter trash. Gurning all night long.
They don’t talk to their mother now. Love to know why??

Reactions: 2
Ha Ryan Thomas should take some financial advice off his billionaire besty. Hasn’t Ryan been bankrupt several times?

Pretty Little Thing clothes are tit anyway, even Primark stuff Is better quality.

Reactions: 4
They don’t talk to their mother now. Love to know why??
Nobody seems to know, it’s been mentioned on here a few times. There’s defo something going on though, All three of the brothers were on the local news here (North West) a couple of months ago, Scott and Adam were saying hello to Gail their Mum who was watching and Ryan went very awkward and said nothing

Reactions: 1
The mother @gail.rebecca is not following Ryan or Lucy and vice versa! Anyone got the tea?

Scott posted today about his mum being 3 months sober- maybe something to do with Ryan not speaking with her?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Scott posted today about his mum being 3 months sober- maybe something to do with Ryan not speaking with her?
he made a right meal of it didn’t he. I’ve gone sober too but if someone was making a meal of it like that on insta I’d be so embarrassed. Making out it was an issue

Reactions: 4
he made a right meal of it didn’t he. I’ve gone sober too but if someone was making a meal of it like that on insta I’d be so embarrassed. Making out it was an issue
Was so awkward she obviously didn’t want to mention it when he asked what they were celebrating.

then the zero alcohol drinks, then the message on the plate. embarrassing. Tell your mum your proud of her privately ffs

Reactions: 5