Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scott did a story the other week he’s been sober for six months now and his Mum stopped drinking in April after seeing Scott feeling better for not drinking or something along those lines

Reactions: 5
Yeah he put something up about having issues with alcohol. Said he was a social drinker but always took it too far and made a mistake that could have cost him his business. Something along those lines!

Reactions: 5
Have both Scott and the mum got alcohol problems?
It looks like it

Yeah he put something up about having issues with alcohol. Said he was a social drinker but always took it too far and made a mistake that could have cost him his business. Something along those lines!
wonder what he did that made him quit

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I went to uni in Manchester a few years ago and used to see Scott in some of the clubs, got major creep vibes from him back then. This was well before his love island days when he was a well known club promoter. Used to be surrounded by girls on tables. One time on a random Tuesday or Wednesday night (only students would go out mid week) he was dancing on his own at 3am in a basement student club trying to get any girl to go over and dance with him. (You could tell his friends had all pulled and left him) Although when I saw him on Love Island he did seem more mature and down to earth.

I saw him once in Manchester and was surprised at how short he was, he was about 5”6 / 5”7. He was a handsome chap though.

I have heard that what he lacks in height he makes up for in length. Apparently he’s a big boy.
Oh he's hot to trot

Saw him today with his daughter and guessing his daughters friend at Thorpe park . Can’t really judge because I saw him whilst I was on a ride about to go off but it was about an hour and a half queue and I’m pretty sure the chaperone got him to the front and took them around, carried bags and everything lol . Not sure how famous they class him as that he needed a chaperone but . He is fit in real life though haha

Saw him today with his daughter and guessing his daughters friend at Thorpe park . Can’t really judge because I saw him whilst I was on a ride about to go off but it was about an hour and a half queue and I’m pretty sure the chaperone got him to the front and took them around, carried bags and everything lol . Not sure how famous they class him as that he needed a chaperone but . He is fit in real life though haha
Haha he is hot 🙈

it’s got to be a gifted day out surely the amount he’s tagging Thorpe park it’s overkill if not

Guessing so ! Otherwise not sure why the chaperone was there, he’s hardly Harry styles lol

The brothers are from the area I grew up in; their mum is lovely. Adam's the friendliest, Ryan's ok and will let on if you chat to him in the supermarket. Scott though is pretty stand-offish and drives round with the top down (used to be like this in promoter days at Bijou, Mansion etc.) The impression I got though is he's the favourite.

Reactions: 2
The brothers are from the area I grew up in; their mum is lovely. Adam's the friendliest, Ryan's ok and will let on if you chat to him in the supermarket. Scott though is pretty stand-offish and drives round with the top down (used to be like this in promoter days at Bijou, Mansion etc.) The impression I got though is he's the favourite.
I’ve heard their Mum Gail is lovely too. Do you know anything about Ryan falling out with her, apparently they haven’t spoken for months, Lucy or Ryan don’t follow Gail on Instagram anymore. It must be something bad because she’s missed out on the first few months of Roman’s life

Reactions: 4
I’ve heard their Mum Gail is lovely too. Do you know anything about Ryan falling out with her, apparently they haven’t spoken for months, Lucy or Ryan don’t follow Gail on Instagram anymore. It must be something bad because she’s missed out on the first few months of Roman’s life

I don't know anything about that and haven't heard anything, hopefully they make up soon if there is something as life's too short hey?!

Reactions: 1
Hey,

Couldn’t find a thread already on him so thought I’d start one.
Any thoughts on him? I mean I think he is fit as and his brothers. But I’m starting to find it weird he seems to be pimping his kid Scarlet out....
He did live quizzes on Instagram with her and you could see her pants, he showed her in her swimwear in the garden, there was another with her covering herself naked in the bath, and then the other day she was just in a little underwear crop top.
Oh and now she has a tik tok 🙄
Yep, can't stand him or his brothers. Not sure what everyone' can see in him either especially his gf!

Reactions: 2
I suppose it’s very possible that the Corrie cast want to live just outside of Manchester.

Is Manchester like Essex in the way of most females all walking about dolled up to the 9s even through the day or not?

Anyone live in Essex here - are all the females, or the majority, like the TOWIE lot, in the way of surgery etc etc?

I walk about in jeans and trainers the majority of time when off work and I would feel completely trampy and ugly in Brentwood in all honesty...
I’m from Essex us d to live Brentwood now 2 mins from a couple towie stars.no not at all,some obviously do always dress up and nights out are a big thing with tans etc but more often than not you see girls in jeans and tracksuits.high rate of teen pregnancy too

Who is the blonde girl in his videos with his daughter all the time lately? She seems much older than his kid

Reactions: 1