Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Scott I can't stand. He seems so arrogant and stuck up
Yeah that’s the one I don’t like, the one that isn’t famous for duck sake!

I like the one that was in Emmerdale, the best, he seems the nicest person and the brightest out of the other 2!

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what happened between him and Tina OBrien? They seemed to be fab co parents and followed each other on insta and so did his brothers and Lucy! Seems like they have all fell out

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what happened between him and Tina OBrien? They seemed to be fab co parents and followed each other on insta and so did his brothers and Lucy! Seems like they have all fell out
Because he is a prick maybe?😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah that’s the one I don’t like, the one that isn’t famous for duck sake!

I like the one that was in Emmerdale, the best, he seems the nicest person and the brightest out of the other 2!
I’ve actually met Scott (he came into my work) and he was one of the nicest people to come in. He was polite and made conversation. I had a really good impression of him. However....they all make me cringe on Instagram 😬 they are So over the top and Dramatic!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve actually met Scott (he came into my work) and he was one of the nicest people to come in. He was polite and made conversation. I had a really good impression of him. However....they all make me cringe on Instagram 😬 they are So over the top and Dramatic!
I didn’t like him on Celeb Cuach Trip, was he only famous due to his brothers or was he on LI? He doesn’t have the right look for LI

Reactions: 4
I’ve spoken on to Scott on the phone through work and he was absolutely lovely, very friendly and polite. I know what you mean though about Instagram 😬

I think something changed with Ryan and Tina’s relationship when he got with Lucy, they used to comment on each other’s Instagram etc then I’m sure Tina unfollowed after the Dubai scandal with Lucy or around that time anyway

Reactions: 2
He thinks he’s a big star because he’s friends with the people who own PLT and Boohoo. That’s the only reason he went to JLO’s party was because of Umar. No one in Manchester gives a tit about them but they think they own the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He thinks he’s a big star because he’s friends with the people who own PLT and Boohoo. That’s the only reason he went to JLO’s party was because of Umar. No one in Manchester gives a tit about them but they think they own the place.
Yeah that was the connection! Lucy wasn’t there, I would have been gutted to have missed that if I had been her.

I don’t think they will last because didn’t RT day that TO’B “just didn’t do it anymore for me” after they had baby? What a way to speak of your child’s mother!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I laughed out loud at that DM article “He went to tile a bathroom and left with a celebrity girlfriend...it’s the stuff of dreams!”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t bare these 3, I don’t know why 🤣 I read somewhere they think they own Manchester and are always swanning round like they are something special
I was just about to say I can imagine what twats the three of them are around town thinking they own the place because they are all ‘famous’

they have a super rich best friend who owns boohoo or one of those other tit clothing brands too

hasn’t Ryan been bankrupt more than once too?

I didn’t like him on Celeb Cuach Trip, was he only famous due to his brothers or was he on LI? He doesn’t have the right look for LI
He was in LI but only got on there because he had two famous brothers I’d imagine

• Heart
I was just about to say I can imagine what twats the three of them are around town thinking they own the place because they are all ‘famous’

they have a super rich best friend who owns boohoo or one of those other tit clothing brands too

hasn’t Ryan been bankrupt more than once too?

He was in LI but only got on there because he had two famous brothers I’d imagine
Manchester is full of famous folks so why would these guys own it?! 😂😂😂

A lot of the z listers who would be nobodies in London seem to move to Manchester. A lot of the reality tv people are up there
Plus the Corrie cast etc or would they most likely live in Cheshire? Plus ain’t there lots of footballers and their wags in Salford?

Plus the Corrie cast etc or would they most likely live in Cheshire? Plus ain’t there lots of footballers and their wags in Salford?
Used to see Corrie and hollyoaks cast in Manchester but that was years ago not sure about now. This was was Ryan was still with Tina i think

Reactions: 1
Used to see Corrie and hollyoaks cast in Manchester but that was years ago not sure about now. This was was Ryan was still with Tina i think
I suppose it’s very possible that the Corrie cast want to live just outside of Manchester.

Is Manchester like Essex in the way of most females all walking about dolled up to the 9s even through the day or not?

Anyone live in Essex here - are all the females, or the majority, like the TOWIE lot, in the way of surgery etc etc?

I walk about in jeans and trainers the majority of time when off work and I would feel completely trampy and ugly in Brentwood in all honesty...

A lot of the z listers who would be nobodies in London seem to move to Manchester. A lot of the reality tv people are up there
No one here gives a duck about them either - they do it cause it’s cheaper than London.

I suppose it’s very possible that the Corrie cast want to live just outside of Manchester.

Is Manchester like Essex in the way of most females all walking about dolled up to the 9s even through the day or not?

Anyone live in Essex here - are all the females, or the majority, like the TOWIE lot, in the way of surgery etc etc?

I walk about in jeans and trainers the majority of time when off work and I would feel completely trampy and ugly in Brentwood in all honesty...
Nope, Manchester is very casual unless you’re going to like a good restaurant etc but day to day it’s more like converse and jeans. Liverpool is more glamorous clothes wise etc

Reactions: 9

Essex isnt like that at all! In the evening people are done up but nothing extravagant! The TOWIE lot are laughed out of the place most of the time. No ones bothered by them!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No one here gives a duck about them either - they do it cause it’s cheaper than London.

Nope, Manchester is very casual unless you’re going to like a good restaurant etc but day to day it’s more like converse and jeans. Liverpool is more glamorous clothes wise etc
I seen the glam on Desperate Scousewives, god I loved that show! Anyone remember it? I don’t know why it got scrapped, it was the exact same as TOWIE except TOWIE came out first

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I seen the glam on Desperate Scousewives, god I loved that show! Anyone remember it? I don’t know why it got scrapped, it was the exact same as TOWIE except TOWIE came out first
I loved desperate scousewives although half of them weren't even scousers! (Joe, elissa, Layla, the blogger one)

• Heart