Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is the blonde girl in his videos with his daughter all the time lately? She seems much older than his kid
It’s Hattie Dynevor, she’s Sally from Corrie‘s daughter, think she must be friends with Scarlett or maybe they go to dance/drama school together or something, I’m sure I saw pics of them at some sort of class a while ago.
Just had a look and Hattie is 16 x

Reactions: 3
Who is the blonde girl in his videos with his daughter all the time lately? She seems much older than his kid
It seems unusual with the age gap. I could understand if they were cousins. But she’s 16 and why would she be staying at Ryan and Lucy’s?

It seems unusual with the age gap. I could understand if they were cousins. But she’s 16 and why would she be staying at Ryan and Lucy’s?
Ryan is friendly with Sally so maybe they’ve grown up together but I know what you mean about the age gap x

Reactions: 1
He can't act to save his life but compared to his chump of a brother on Emmerdale, he's Laurence Olivier. Can't bear either of them or the 3rd wheel twit that was in Love Island. They come across as knuckle dragging misogynist eejits.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Scarlett is a talented little thing, but I get the impression Ryan’s a pushy parent. Tina doesn’t seem to put as much “showcase” stuff on her insta. Just let her be a child not an instagram star 😬

Reactions: 9
Scarlett is a talented little thing, but I get the impression Ryan’s a pushy parent. Tina doesn’t seem to put as much “showcase” stuff on her insta. Just let her be a child not an instagram star 😬
Needs his daughter to get famous and bring in the cash because what does he actually do now?

Reactions: 9
😂😂 don’t hold back!
I don’t like him either. What has he actually done or achieved since Corrie? Also Lucy seems to do everything with the baby..? He is a nobody same as his brothers!

😂😂 don’t hold back!
I don’t like him either. What has he actually done or achieved since Corrie? Also Lucy seems to do everything with the baby..? He is a nobody same as his brothers!

There’s something about him I just don’t like.
I feel he could end up another dean gaffney? He just comes across as a bit sleazy somehow.

Reactions: 7
The lot of them were on Facebook advertising a dentist a few weeks ago. One that does implants and whitening etc. I dont know why I get loads of adverts for this,I have all my own teeth still!

Reactions: 2
Whenever she is shown on Tina’s Instagram she is just being a kid. The complete opposite of when she’s with Ryan.

Reactions: 8
I’m a loser 😂 but I just checked scarletts Instagram and she doesn’t follow her Mum and vice versa. She’s a talented little thing but I’m not sure if I’d want my daughter on a public Instagram at that age!

Reactions: 11
I’m a loser 😂 but I just checked scarletts Instagram and she doesn’t follow her Mum and vice versa. She’s a talented little thing but I’m not sure if I’d want my daughter on a public Instagram at that age!
Oh when I went on earlier it said Tina followed her (only because I follow Tina so it would come up).

I definitely wouldn't, but if they had one I'd be keeping a very close eye on it!

I follow all 3. Adam, Caroline and Scott seem very hard-working. Scott has the PR company. Adam temporarily worked for Umar Kamanis brothers Adam Kamanis Property Business. I'm sure their mum's a Nurse so to be on the frontline during a pandemic and have a son not talk to you is a shame...

Ryan - not sure what he does at all. Goes back and forth London to Mcr for Scarlett. Bags car feebies to avoid mileage being added to his car.

Lucy seems to have investment homes/that online training thing so she's doing right. Definitely was leaching off Umar Kamani when Amy Reddish was his girlfriend or at the period maybe when UK had no girlfriend with holidays, Scsrlett singing with that celeb e.t.c...

Recently all 3 went to visit Umar wherever he is living at the moment with his new Gf Nada.

So all in all this Kamani millionaire had some input in their lives hahaha...

Reactions: 6
I feel he could end up another dean gaffney? He just comes across as a bit sleazy somehow.
They are really good friends funnily enough 🤣 have seen them out for dinner. Few times together

Reactions: 1
I really wanna know why they fell out with his mum. Doesn’t look good for Lucy when Caroline and his mum are so close

Reactions: 4
They are really good friends funnily enough 🤣 have seen them out for dinner. Few times together
Funnily enough Dean Gaffneys twin girls or one off them was working for PLT which is ofcourse owned by Umar Kamani Ryan's Bestie hahaha...

Reactions: 4