Ryan Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey,

Couldn’t find a thread already on him so thought I’d start one.
Any thoughts on him? I mean I think he is fit as and his brothers. But I’m starting to find it weird he seems to be pimping his kid Scarlet out....
He did live quizzes on Instagram with her and you could see her pants, he showed her in her swimwear in the garden, there was another with her covering herself naked in the bath, and then the other day she was just in a little underwear crop top.
Oh and now she has a tik tok 🙄
Definitely putting her out there a bit more in an attempt to raise her profile,it’s clear she’s a showbiz kid lol

Reactions: 9
He was bloody awful in Neighbours! His character was supposed to be some sort of tortured soul. It was like someone was poking him in the back when it was time to read his line off a bit of paper 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Whats he doing now is he working? One of those brothers had to get a job in and Estate Agents at one point, absolutely nothing wrong with that. I see Ryan doing van driving or labouring in the future something like that. Hes has no acting talent to speak of.

Reactions: 4
Whats he doing now is he working? One of those brothers had to get a job in and Estate Agents at one point, absolutely nothing wrong with that. I see Ryan doing van driving or labouring in the future something like that. Hes has no acting talent to speak of.
He was last seen on catchphrase where he was crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All the brothers are awful. Really think they’re something special. Someone put on Lucy’s thread that her and Ryan have fallen out with his Mother?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He was pretty deluded when he left Corrie assuming he'd get shitloads of work. Quite simply he's not a good enough actor! He had a job for life there, he was a well established and popular character, his only chance now is if they decide to bring him back.

Reactions: 13
He was pretty deluded when he left Corrie assuming he'd get shitloads of work. Quite simply he's not a good enough actor! He had a job for life there, he was a well established and popular character, his only chance now is if they decide to bring him back.
I know it was mad that.Hes very wooden.I think he should have been advised better by his management company.

Reactions: 2
As they got older the guy who played Todd became better looking of the two.

Reactions: 8
About 10/12 years ago a family member worked in a 'fine dining' restaurant in Manchester. Ryan Thomas was the only person ever to ask for tomato ketchup with his meal ! :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Look what happened to him as well. He was sacked after sexually assaulting a woman on a night out.
Wasn’t it that he tried to have sexual talk with a young girl? Honestly testosterone is a danger to some men, take it away and rape cases etc would disappear mainly, I know all men aren’t like this but lots are and especially actors etc.

Wasn’t it that he tried to have sexual talk with a young girl? Honestly testosterone is a danger to some men, take it away and rape cases etc would disappear mainly, I know all men aren’t like this but lots are and especially actors etc.
. No it was groping a woman on her crotch in a nightclub and groping another as well. He was put on the sex offenders register.God knows what he will be doing now.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
. No it was groping a woman on her crotch in a nightclub and groping another as well. He was put on the sex offenders register.God knows what he will be doing now.
Makes me sick, that’s his ego gone straight to his head coz of being in Corrie, I’m starting to think that they’re all like this as we are hearing about it more and more.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, he got a lot of praise and following (rightly) after the Roxanne stuff on BB but I think it's definitely gone to his head (and those of his brothers)
Interesting time that. The papers speculated he would make a million quid in a few months after the show after showing himself to be pretty likeable.... but he ended up getting basically no work except the obligatory ITV daytime appearances.

They are definitely not a relationship that will last forever.
Anyone remember her relationship with the heavily tattooed tiler who was working on the kitchen in her two bed flat? She apparently dumped him when the job was finished and he wouldn’t do a 50% discount 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Interesting time that. The papers speculated he would make a million quid in a few months after the show after showing himself to be pretty likeable.... but he ended up getting basically no work except the obligatory ITV daytime appearances.

Anyone remember her relationship with the heavily tattooed tiler who was working on the kitchen in her two bed flat? She apparently dumped him when the job was finished and he wouldn’t do a 50% discount 😂
Thought our Luce had more class than that!!

Ahahaha that’s hilarious!!! An itv programme with his dad and brothers, plus a quick stint in neighbours, not quite made it in Hollywood just yet - best stick to those Instagram Ads.....!
He was partying at J Lo’s 50th last year so he has went over and above P Diddy😂😂 don’t think Lucy was there though, his mate knows or works within J Lo’s people (or something) hence why our Ryan was there!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4