Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

S4buk

VIP Member
Chris Fountain seems like a really lovely guy. I know he’s made some silly, childish mistakes in the past but I’ve always liked him.

Reactions: 20

Diddikins

VIP Member
Is she “obsessed” or is she simply meeting the needs of her child? What’s he gonna be like when the next one is born?

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
I remember following all the emmerdale peeps on Twitter back when Aaron and jackson storyline was going, lots of "banter" between ryan and Danny Miller, but it seemed to take a dark turn after Danny and Adam stopped being flat mates.

Ryan's tweets seemed to get a bit aggressive, I remember him being homophobic in a tweet to Danny and then another nasty one along the lines of saying Danny was doing his then new charity just for fame etc, people replied he was out of order as it was obviously not just banter.

He was showing his nasty side, that always got me thinking that if maybe Roxanne was used to seeing that side of him and got it so very wrong in the Big Brother house, she maybe felt so intimidated by him that it just confused her mind, and tho he never actually hit her, his actions with the shadow boxing could be very frightening if already feeling intimidated.
Na I think Roxanne was manipulative
She wasn’t scared
She wanted to get him in trouble
She has form

eeeee1

Chatty Member
Totally unrelated but I found this thread and catching up 😆 The Thomas's went to my school and live in my area, and I've seen Ryan a few times out and about. My God he loves himself, it's so embarrassing. One particular time a few years ago I was in a card/party shop and he comes bowling in super loudly with Scarlett behind him, and starts pacing around the shop shouting unnecessarily loud to get attention like "we'll get that! And that" purely so people would look at him and think omg celebrity. Cringe cringe cringe.
A family member of mine has been working on Waterloo road and was telling me about this “horrible little madam” on set whos rude, entitled, mean to her peers etc. I asked “is her name scarlet?” And it was. No wonder she’s so badly behaved though if that’s all she knows.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
About 10/12 years ago a family member worked in a 'fine dining' restaurant in Manchester. Ryan Thomas was the only person ever to ask for tomato ketchup with his meal ! :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Where did this phantom baseball bat come from at 1am? I don’t know anyone with one never mind randomly at a friends house party. Ryan probably just trying to get publicity

• Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Tina was never unwilling to let her go, she just hadn't confirmed that there were any other plans or issues with school on the Monday (as in today, I believe). She is increasingly worried about Scarlett being 'pushed' by the Thomas clan, but at the same time they've never let it affect the co parenting arrangements. Tina CERTAINLY has an issue with Ryan setting Scarlett up with her own Instagram account though, and the lengths he has gone to get it blue ticked. It's pathetic of Ryan really.

To be fair to Tina I think it says a lot about her that she hasn't made comment about it or held Scarlett back at all, when she'd probably have plenty of grounds to do so.
If anything it just shows how desperate Ryan is to get his little cash cow, Adam is turning the same with his show off son. At least Tina works and doesn’t rely on Umar, Lucy and Instagram adverts.

I don’t blame her for not wanting Scarlett turning into a full on Thomas

As for Waterloo road I doubt Tina is going to stop her kid having legitimate opportunities to showcase her talent and maybe even forge a future career. Appearing in magazine deals and insta adverts to line her fathers pocket is an entirely different thing.

I’ve just seen a few people having a go at Tina on her Instagram comments, apparently people are so thick they haven’t even stopped to think to themselves…hang on a minute, why on earth is her ex pulling up at 1am to a party she’s at when she’s married and he’s meant to be moved on with a kid and another one on the way.

I don’t condone violence but it sounds like a lovers tiff and she’s snapped his wing mirror or something OR he’s stalking/controlling towards her.

Reactions: 18

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
That makes sense and just proves what we all thought..Ryan is a fame hungry prick! good for Tinas pal, I’d do the same..he’s stalking her..him and his stupid brothers are fooling nobody with that “good guy” act! Bunch of narcissists!

The back story we have heard over the weekend is that Ryan was trying to contact Tina regarding arrangements for Scarlett to be down south with him this weekend - for Romans big birthday party. It was important she was there, as there were photographers coming because obviously they've sold the story to a magazine. Tina wasn't in a rush to respond considering the fall out of Scarlett being used for likes on social media previously - and she's also not 100% keen on Ryan pushing her more and more into the spotlight.

Instead of being sensible, Ryan hounded her with calls and e-mails until he found out through a mutual friend that Tina was out at a party, so he showed up there himself, but wasn't allowed in. From what we've heard it wasn't actually Tina who damaged his car, it was another friend.

A couple of Tinas friends have had offers from tabloids to tell the story, but they're keeping quiet out of loyalty, for now.

Also, keep an eye out in coming weeks for news that Ryan has joined a new management co / agency. It's nothing to do with him developing his career, it's because his most recent agent has politely moved him off the books, due to him turning down the last few offers (reality tv gigs and a small acting part in a naff comedy pilot). It'll no doubt be framed as though he wants a fresh start (like Olly Murs is trying to fob people off with) but in reality he's been ditched. Again.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I haven't been in Tina's situation.

I'm still with my husband after all these years and our two kids are adults.

But it must be very hard for Tina seeing Ryan playing father of the year, and happy families with Lucy,

after he abandoned poor Scarlett just shortly after birth.

eeeee1

Chatty Member
The whole thing is so weird. Plus Scarlett is going to be working closely with Adam and I know Tina is due to be on Waterloo Road a lot as a chaperone. My brother is working on the production team over there so I’ll be interested to hear what it’s going to be like.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone has seen Lucy’s insta stories showing their son dancing in front of a street performer, it pans out and becomes clear that Ryan is also dancing in the middle of the high street, as though HE is the performer. I’ve not cringed as hard in a long time.

• Haha
  • Wow

Katydoo

If I went to a bar and any of them were in there I’d leave immediately… they make me CRINGE

Reactions: 17

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think he thinks he's a big shot because he kissed Michelle Keegan on corrie , back before all her facial changes

• Haha
Reactions: 17