Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethegossxoxo

I definitely think she likes him. She’s getting invited to all the parties. Lucy wants to make sure she’s where she can see her.

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Probably a very unpopular opinion, but I am wondering if there may have been more to Roxanne Pallett's accusations on Big Brother?
To be honest, I never watched any of the series in which they appeared, but it does make you wonder.

Yass123

Chatty Member
I doubt they’ll last , pressures of having 2 young kids… then there’s Scarlett he has to go bkwards n forwards.

Spider12

VIP Member
Omg I loved Desperate Scousewives! I met Elissa a few years ago and she was lovely. She was saying how there is nothing real about it and every single word they said was written on a script. I didn’t like Ryan but he did go up in my estimations when he was in Celebrity Big Brother. I know it wasn’t filmed 24 hours a day but I thought he came across as a really nice lad and he handled the Roxanne stuff well. I have a friend who knows Scott really well and said he’s lovely. Don’t know much about Adam but he did come across well on I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.