Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Upintheair83

VIP Member
He’s got a lot of shit on his comments about his pictures of scarlets birthday party. That outfit on a 16 year old who thought that was a good idea a completely inappropriate to post over IG 🙈
Tina wasn’t at the party
I must admit I was quite shocked at the outfit. I know alot of 16 year old dress and act older than when I was 16! But I dunno, it didn't sit right with me. She's still only 16 and I feel there still needs to be some safeguarding. Bet she gets loads of messages of older men. Makes me feel sick thinking about it. She's grown up way too quickly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 17

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Had huge respect for him for how dignified he was over the whole Roxanne Pallett situation that could have finished his career.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 17

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
I read a Daily Mail comment a while ago that said he owes loads of money to different guys in Manchester but still drives about in his fancy car looking like a big shot. These Thomas brothers are an absolute cringefest..he probably only got with Lucy because her dads absolutely loaded.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 17

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Saw this in the DM comments so thought I’d share here…

View attachment 1107946
This is absolutely disgusting if true. Ryan should br ashamed of himself and so should Lucy- I wonder how she would react if this was done to King Roman in 10 years time?! I can completely believe that he wanted Scarlett at the party for the magazine deal only; its very clear they are trying to ride on her coat tails and push her into the limelight.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 17

QueenieMcSheenee

Well-known member
Ryan’s latest video.
The child is 16 years old favourite drink vodka and orange?! Fave brand Victoria’s Secret?!
then doing the concerned father bit at the end - how many boys has she kissed? He didn’t want her saying that did he.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

honey7

VIP Member
I don't think it matters whether she's a great singer or not. She's a spoilt show off with an annoying family behind her. I can't take her record deal seriously. Reminds me of soap actors that released songs. It's not really going anywhere long-term.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 17

TJ90

VIP Member
Scott has shared a WhatsApp chat between him and his brothers. Does anyone else have their siblings in their phones as their full name? He has ‘ ‘Ryan Thomas’ and ‘Adam Thomas’.

My siblings are in my contacts just by first name and anyone else I know with the same first name is followed by surname
My brother is just saved as knobhead in mine 😂😂
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 16

1982

Well-known member
I honestly can’t comprehend why any parents would let their daughter be so exposed to creeps. I’ve just taken a look at Scarlett’s social media and it’s all sexualising the young school girl genre and we all know what freaks enjoy that content. So wrong!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16

Whatever123

VIP Member
Gosh, I can’t stand Lucy but reading that made me feel sorry for her. Ryan comes across selfish and in regard to Lucy wanting another child, if she does fall pregnant again it sounds like he would resent her for it!

However of course it is the decision of the two parents not just one and they should have discussed how many kids they want before getting serious.

Unfortunately I don’t see this relationship lasting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16

honey7

VIP Member
Lucy annoys me but she could do better. Surely Ryan must be giving her the Ick the way he acts, it's so desperate. No one else with podcasts act like that. It's pretty obvious he's spending more than what's coming in and he's desperate. He could double up as a Craig Charles lookalike for extra cash and make appearances. People know who Craig is. Unless you watched Corrie or DOI no one will have heard of Ryan or the Thomas family.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Disneylover

VIP Member
Ryan saying they we‘re never into cruises but they’re now cruise converts, yeah wouldn‘t we all be is if was fucking gifted! We went on one of RC’s new ships last year, it was lovely but this puts me right off booking again, cunts like this getting it all free 😡
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16

Badirene

VIP Member
It looked ridiculous the other day when they opened the door to the teletubbies. You could see lots of houses close to them so they live in a relatively normal street and then you’ve got Ryan’s pimp mobile on the driveway.

The only thing I’ve seen that’s more ridiculous is Stephen bear living on an entirely normal street but having a big metal fence put around his front garden 😂

These z listers don’t half get carried away with themselves
Is the big fence to protect him or us from him?
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

honey7

VIP Member
There's been no proper parenting with that one because Ryan won't talk to Tina so both parents just let her do what she wants and now look what's happened..
she's a cheap wrongun.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16