Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missylauren

My friend saw him at the Hard Rock Hotel a few years ago in Tenerife. He walked up to her at the bar and said "alright" then proceeded to do the smelliest fart 😳😳😳🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Lico

Chatty Member
Ha ha. I see in the mirror that him and Lucy tried to pitch and idea to itv to give them a home makeover programme on the Manchester House. They thought viewers would be interested in watching them blag free labour and house stuff. They were turned down.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
Where did this phantom baseball bat come from at 1am? I don’t know anyone with one never mind randomly at a friends house party. Ryan probably just trying to get publicity
That’s what I’d love to know. I don’t think it’s Ryan making it up because she would have come out today and denied it. I don’t think she’s as innocent in it all as she would have people think, seems to me she was very friendly with Ryan when she was with Adam and had a new baby but as soon as him and Lucy got engaged/ pregnant they fell out - wonder if it was a case of she was happy while she had everything he didn’t.

Purely my opinion I could be totally wrong. I feel for Scarlett in all this and also as much as I know people don’t like her it can’t be nice for Lucy being heavily pregnant

Reactions: 14

Mark81

VIP Member
Yeah is she hadn't done anything wrong she would have demanded footage be released.

However Did Ryan milk it, oh yeah

SamBamford

I used to go to the same budget gym as Ryan. He is arrogant and full of himself. He does like a good look in mirrors at himself, think that was his biggest reason for attending.

• Haha

Rob2401

Chatty Member
I really cannot stand scotty levels -change the game. What an absolute cunt he is carrying that briefcase around like he’s bill gates. He’s bragging bout his latest client primark on the gram.let’s be real though the ONLY reason he’s got primark and any other business is down to their cash cow umar who let him promote PLT and then seems to be chucking him new clients weekly. Also someone needs set that piano on fire! Preferably while they are all sitting howling at the now weekly “ Thomas bros sing along “

• Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I wonder how long he is going to be the victim again this time around? Remember with Roxanne Palette? What was he doing outside a party at 1am with a heavily pregnant partner and young child at home? If it is true, then he should have reported the matter to the police and not to the media.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
He’s so insecure about his hair. Wearing a beenie hat inside a soft play venue 🥴 he must be sweating
Same reason he wears his stupid flat cap everywhere, and now puts Roman in one as though its cute. He wears the BIGGEST built up trainers and shoes too, as he is super paranoid about his height as well

• Haha
So what's the plan with him and Lucy are they never going to grow up and live together ?
I remember her doing a video like WE HAVE TWO HOUSES WE LIVE TOGETHER AT BOTH. But it’s like, no you don’t…. It’s one thing having two houses when you move between them TOGETHER a majority of the time… these two spend majority of their time in separate houses - lucy calls it ‘my house’, they do not live together properly

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Hanky panky with Lucy could be limited the now so he's maybe been up to no good with Tina and the fact they both refused to comment means they didn't even deny it .

I think Tina is better looking plus makes Ryan look taller.

• Haha

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
I’m more surprised he’s seeing women, there always seems to be a shirtless man hanging around his house 😂

I used to think he didn’t have one but then on that podcast he mentioned a few girls he’d been seeing. Maybe he’s realised most woman don’t like a camera rammed down their throat on a first date.

• Haha

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Ffs Ryan if you’re going to do a post saying RIP at least get their acting name correct.. Cockhill?! Plus I’m sure he/they would appreciate being called by their actual name!
Bloody rude

IMG_8001.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
I’ve actually thought for a long time I don’t think Tina is as innocent in this as people think. This is weird though unless they still have mutual friends and he was going to the party too?

Sad thing is Scarlett is of an age now where she will read that

Reactions: 13