Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curiousgeorge

I can’t bare these 3, I don’t know why 🤣 I read somewhere they think they own Manchester and are always swanning round like they are something special

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Adam Thomas in strictly come dancing is fucking awful and the constant guest appearances from Ryan blowing smoke up each others arses is sickening

Reactions: 16

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Yeah what he did was about ten years ago, doesn’t mean he can’t have learnt and made himself a better person. He got his punishment losing his job and as the above poster said it was a disgusting thing to even rap about but he didn’t actually do it

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
I read a Daily Mail comment a while ago that said he owes loads of money to different guys in Manchester but still drives about in his fancy car looking like a big shot. These Thomas brothers are an absolute cringefest..he probably only got with Lucy because her dads absolutely loaded.

Badirene

VIP Member
It looked ridiculous the other day when they opened the door to the teletubbies. You could see lots of houses close to them so they live in a relatively normal street and then you’ve got Ryan’s pimp mobile on the driveway.

The only thing I’ve seen that’s more ridiculous is Stephen bear living on an entirely normal street but having a big metal fence put around his front garden 😂

These z listers don’t half get carried away with themselves
Is the big fence to protect him or us from him?

• Haha
  • Wow
I also went to school with Ryan and he was exactly as described above. Super arrogant and at times mean to others. He played rugby for a local team and was supposedly a dickhead there too.

TJ90

VIP Member
Scott has shared a WhatsApp chat between him and his brothers. Does anyone else have their siblings in their phones as their full name? He has ‘ ‘Ryan Thomas’ and ‘Adam Thomas’.

My siblings are in my contacts just by first name and anyone else I know with the same first name is followed by surname
My brother is just saved as knobhead in mine 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
realistically, lucy should be the one to move. whether that's fair or not is another story but she probably should have thought about that before getting into a relationship with a guy with a kid in a different part of the country.
I agree with you. That’s what I’d do if I was in a relationship and the man had a child elsewhere. I assumed most people would if they loved their partner and saw the stepchild as part of their family

rosieflowers

VIP Member
Miss perfect Lucy 🤮 could probably do without this coming out at this stage in her pregnancy. Just goes to show once again that instagram is not reality

Whatever123

VIP Member
Gosh, I can’t stand Lucy but reading that made me feel sorry for her. Ryan comes across selfish and in regard to Lucy wanting another child, if she does fall pregnant again it sounds like he would resent her for it!

However of course it is the decision of the two parents not just one and they should have discussed how many kids they want before getting serious.

Unfortunately I don’t see this relationship lasting.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Had huge respect for him for how dignified he was over the whole Roxanne Pallett situation that could have finished his career.

Emmie81

VIP Member
All posting about Waterloo Rd.
what is with his brother’s feet? It’s like the left foot has joined Waterloo Rd but the right foot remains in Emmerdale.

• Haha

Missylauren

My friend saw him at the Hard Rock Hotel a few years ago in Tenerife. He walked up to her at the bar and said "alright" then proceeded to do the smelliest fart 😳😳😳🤣

• Haha
  • Sick