getmeoutofhere
VIP Member
I love it when z list celebs get super pissed off for being recognised for something. Molly Mae hates being a love islander too.This bit has really tickled me![]()
I love it when z list celebs get super pissed off for being recognised for something. Molly Mae hates being a love islander too.This bit has really tickled me![]()
She might be good looking but I’d rather date a scarecrow as they’d probably have more of a personality and less up themselvesPlus, you’d have to be extremely stupid to cheat on someone who looks like Lucy! He’s a lucky man
I agree with you. That’s what I’d do if I was in a relationship and the man had a child elsewhere. I assumed most people would if they loved their partner and saw the stepchild as part of their familyrealistically, lucy should be the one to move. whether that's fair or not is another story but she probably should have thought about that before getting into a relationship with a guy with a kid in a different part of the country.
I always thought it was a missed opportunity not to have Craig play Jason’s father in Corrie rather than cabbie LloydI think Ryan and his children look like Craig Charles.
I must admit I was quite shocked at the outfit. I know alot of 16 year old dress and act older than when I was 16! But I dunno, it didn't sit right with me. She's still only 16 and I feel there still needs to be some safeguarding. Bet she gets loads of messages of older men. Makes me feel sick thinking about it. She's grown up way too quickly.He’s got a lot of shit on his comments about his pictures of scarlets birthday party. That outfit on a 16 year old who thought that was a good idea a completely inappropriate to post over IG
Tina wasn’t at the party